Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Young and Dangerous

The sleepover

by DisasterKid 2 reviews

Sleepover time! Though not everything goes as planned.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-04 - Updated: 2011-06-04 - 1033 words

0Unrated
A/N: Hey peeps! You'll probably hate me for this chapter... But no worries! It will be sorted out. Ok I'm not gonna' reveal more now. Enjoy!
xx

Gerard, Mikey and Frank had decided to skip school the rest of the day. Besides Gee had to go home to clean himself off, and he’d told Mikey and Frank to do something else in the mean time. Luckily his parents were at work, so he ran up to his room. Ran, he more like… Flew you could say. He was really fast now. He’d borrowed Frankie’s jacket to cover himself on his way home. He’d walked ahead of Mikey and Frank, so they would be here in a couple of minutes. He undressed inhumanly fast, and showered. It was easy to get the blood off, so he was done in a minute. When he was about to find some new clothes, he heard the door open downstairs. He put on some new clothes fast, and hid the dirty ones.
“Gerard?” He heard someone call from downstairs, and ran down as quickly as he could.
“Right here Mikes.” He said from behind Mikey’s back.
“Fuck Gee! You scared the living shit out of me!” he said, Frankie giggling beside him.
“Sorry.” Said Gerard, and was happy that they all seemed to cheer up a bit.
“So,” said Mikey and sat down on the couch. “Frankie and I was talking about a sleep over!”
“Sounds good! I need to catch up with you guys.” Answered Gerard. He really wanted a break from all that vampire shit.
“I just have to go get some stuff from my house, k’?” said Frankie, walking over to the door.
“Sure, see ya in a minute.” Answered Gerard and smiled at him, and Frankie winked. Winked. Winked? Was he up to something? Oh, god what if Mikey had seen it?
“I- Uhm.. I’ll go buy some candy..” said Gerard and headed out. Mikey didn’t seem to have noticed what Frankie had done. While he walked down the streets, he was beginning to get more and more nervous. What the hell was he up to? He’d never winked at Gerard before…
He went inside a little store and found some skittles and twizzlers, Frank’s favorite candy.
FRANKS POV.
Frank was on his way home, and he couldn’t stop thinking about Gerard. He’d missed him so much, and even though no one knew, he had always felt more than friendship towards him. But he couldn’t tell him… Could he? Gerard had been through a lot lately, and he probably didn’t feel the same. But Frank had tested him before he left the Way house – he’d winked at him. It surprised him he even had the guts to do it, but when he saw Gerard’s face it was all worth it. His eyes glistened just in that moment, and for a second Frank thought he might love him. But as he’d gotten home, he realized he’d probably just imagined it. He ran up to his room and found a bag to put some clothes in. He cleaned off his old eyeliner, and applied some new and looked in the mirror. He came to the decision that he’d change his jeans and t-shirt – he might as well look good for Gerard. After he’d changed his clothes he grabbed his bag and ran downstairs. Luckily his parents were out that evening – they’d probably get suspicious on why he actually looked decent. He walked quickly down the streets in the direction of the Way house, it was only 400 m away. He knocked and the door and Mikey let him in, giving him a suspicious look.
“Why have you-“
“Don’t even mention it.” Said Frank cutting Mikey off as they sat down on the couch.
“Ok…” said Mikey giving him a weird look.
“Where’s Gee?” asked Frankie and dropped his bag beside the couch.
“He was going to-“ said Mikey but was cut off by the sound of the door opening.
“I brought candy!” said Gerard from the hallway, and Frank face lightened up.
“SKITTLES!” Yelled Frankie and ran over to Gee, just to grab the bag of candy.
“Share with Mikey!” Yelled Gerard and ran into the living room where Mikey and Frankie was eating all the candy.
“Did you want some? Sorry..” said Mikey with his mouth full of Skittles.
“No I don’t really eat, remember?” said Gerard, chuckling.
“Oh yeah that’s right…” said Mikey, “But isn’t there anything we can get you since we’ve taken all the candy?”
“Yes, but that would involve in robbing a blood bank or killing someone.” Answered Gerard, smirking evilly as Mikey’s face went pale.
“Haha Mikes, you’re too easy!” said Gerard and laughed at Mikey with Frank.
“Get over it guys! That wasn’t fun at all!” said Mikey, frowning, “Let’s just watch a goddamn movie.”
Gerard and Frank kept laughing, even when the movie started. But when the movie was about halfway through, Frank started to get really scared. Mikey had fallen asleep as usual.
“Don’t be such a girl Frankie.” Said Gerard giggling, pulling Frank closer to him.
“But it’s scary Gee..” said Frankie, watching the movie through his fingers.
“Frank, you’re sitting next to a vampire, and then you’re frightened of a movie?” said Gerard.
“Yeah! But you’re not scary!” said Frank.
“I can be…” said Gerard.
“I bet not.” Said Frank, and doing what he’d wanted to do for such a long time now. He pulled Gerard’s face down to his, and crashed his lips against his. They still tasted of blood. Gerard kissed back, though taken by surprise. His mouth moved to Frank’s neck, and bit his scorpion tattoo. But for a moment he forgot what he was, and then he smelled the blood. He just couldn’t resist it. He’s fangs got visible as he smelled the blood, and he sunk his teeth into franks skin. The he heard him scream.

RATE & REVIEW PEOPLE! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story