Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hunted

Chapter 13

by xblckhrtxx 2 reviews

A flying muffin shaped dog name Merriam

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-04 - Updated: 2011-06-05 - 1626 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lily's POV

The entire room was frozen. Everybody and everything was still. The Dandies had restrained everyone and a deep quiet had ensued. I glanced back at Beckett who had my arms pinned behind my back.

"What the hell do you want from me?!" I roared angrily. You see dear friends, today had been fairly suckish and I still did NOT have my best friend back, and here was just one more lovely little thing to make my life just a little more difficult. So I by now, I was quite ready to murder something. Beckett however, seems to be unable catch on to how completely fucking pissed beyond all possible belief, I am.

"I want you," he breathed. I rolled my eyes, he's worse than Way.
"And I want to be a flying muffin shaped dog named Merriam, but we'll both just have to get over our losses and move on." Beckett just continued to smile. Someone should really kill him, in fact, I'll volunteer, lemme do it.

"Let her go Beckett." Gerard spoke up to my surprise. I gave him an incredulous look. He either didn't see me or ignored it. His eyes were focused on Beckett.

"What's this then? I thought that you boys were out to kill Ms. Lillian and her friends? Or...have things changed?" Beckett gave Gerard a sly grin. Gerard just continued to stare, but Beckett's eyes lit up.

"I thought as much. Well then, I was going to enlist you boys into my own coven, along with Lillian, but I don't want you like this. It appears my plans will have to change, we'll have to fix this problem." He got a thoughtful look. Then I looked to Way, Gerard's mouth twitched towards a snarl. He trying very hard to remain composed.

"Just what the hell are you going to do?" I heard Kat ask from behind Beckett and I. He turned his head back to my friends.

"I'm going to do my best." Beckett said back vaguely.

"What exactly does that imply?" Brent's voice said in an enraged tone.

"It implies that some of you may not make it through tryouts." Beckett turned back towards Gerard's group and the direction I was still being forced to face. "I think it's time for us all go now."

Then everything very black, the last thing I saw was Gerard suddenly snarling and viciously fighting to get out of the grasp of the Dandies holding him back before I lost consciousness.
------------------------------
Brandy's POV

I sat quietly next to Brenda and Frank against the wall. We were locked in some cell beneath Beckett's own mansion. Brenda was silently brushing her fingers through my hair.
"Frank." I said breaking the silence.

"Hm?" He mumbled playing with a piece of lint on his shirt.

"What's going to happen now?" I asked. Frank sighed and Brenda stopped brushing her fingers through my hair.

"We're going to be fine, Beckett thinks he can get us boys to hurt you guys. We won't, I know that Mikey won't hurt those other girls, I mean they are vampires too, and the day that Gerard does anything to Lily is the day Paris Hilton wins the Nobel Prize. Otherwise known as, never. Ray might kill Bob though. However, I expect Beckett wants Bob alive since Bob knows so much about different vampires from all over the country. So don't worry about it. We will all be fine. Gerard will probably work out an escape plan. He's got a mind for those types of things." Frank said and ran his fingers through his hair.

"What about later? What about when this is all over. What's going to happen then?" I asked feeling worried still.

"Gerard and Lily will do their whole arguing thing and you guys will come live with us. I'll bet Gerard will start it back up before we all even escape. Everything will be perfect. Don't worry one bit. If push comes to shove, I'll take care of everything." Frank reassured.
Then he proceeded to do what he does best and that was annoy the shit out of us.
------------------------

Still Lily's POV

I awoke to the sound of someone beating on metal. I tried to sit up and my head spun as the noise hurt my ears.

"Oh, you're up!" Gerard said excitedly and he stopped kicking the metal bars of a cell that we were apparently locked in. I glanced around, dank, dark, chains, and other assortments of items only found within dungeons, yepp are definitely locked up in a cell of Beckett's.
"Oh joy, locked in a dungeon with my favorite person." I said lamely. Gerard rolled his eyes and walked over to me. He sat down on the ground next to me and smiled. I shifted uncomfortably, he makes me VERY uncomfortable.

"It could be worse, you know, you could be locked in here with Beckett. Then life would really suck." I grimaced at the thought. He was right, things could be worse, I'm still alive and un-vampired.

"So how long have I been out?" I asked. Gerard started counting on his fingers.

"About 9 hours." He estimated. I gaped at him.

"Wow. Umm wow. I guess I don't need to sleep anytime soon." I said shocked. Gerard nodded and looked around uneasily.

"I suppose that's good, you really don't want to go to sleep while we're in here." He said continuing to take in our new environment. I shrugged.

"I've slept in worse conditions." Gerard shook his head.

"No, what if Beckett comes back while you're asleep or worse." Gerard stopped looking and stared me in the eyes. I made a face at him.

"What's worse than having a cliché vampire with bad taste in clothing come in here and try to kill me in my sleep?" I questioned.

"Me. What if I hurt you?" Gerard said looking troubled. I stiffened, what is he trying to say?

"What do you mean?" I asked watching him warily. Gerard pointed to some shackles on my feet, when the hell did those get there?

"He's got you shackled up but I'm not. I think he intends to starve me of blood until I lose control and go for you." Gerard thought aloud. I considered this.

"It wouldn't be the first time." I remarked. Gerard looked at me defensively.
"Sorry about that...." He said looking away. I raised an eyebrow.

"Did I just hear that correctly? Gerard Way, the man who tried to crush me with a trailer just apologized?" Gerard shifted in his seat and looked back at me, he wasn't in a joking mood.

"I shouldn't have done it, it was wrong. I had a serious slip up, It won't happen again." He said looking completely hurt at the memory. I felt my body sink, he wasn't supposed to be like this. He was supposed to be the arrogant jerk of a vampire that trapped me in the art room a month ago, he was supposed to have no heart. He wasn't supposed to make me feel bad.
"It's...okay, that's behind us for now. Just...don't do it again." I found myself saying in an attempt to comfort him. Can someone please explain to me how the entire world just went insane? I should be staking his ass. However, seeing him smile at me in relief for having been forgiven sort of just washed any chances of me killing him away.

"Well, since you're human, they'll probably still bring you food. Starving you would be catastrophic, so I suggest we make our escape when they do that. What would you like to do in the mean time though?" He asked grinning suddenly. I blinked. How bipolar.

"I dunno." I shrugged. Then an idea hit me. "You could explain to me why the hell you marked me."

Gerard's grin fell. "You have trouble accepting things don't you?" He asked. I made a confused face.

"I don't think I do, I mean when I found out about vampires, I accepted that quickly." Gerard rolled his eyes at me.

"Not what I meant." He said. I gave him a look. He is being very confusing and annoying today.

"Well what did you mean then stick man?" I shot back. Gerard placed his hand behind his head and leaned against the cell wall.

"Here, I'll make it simple for you. I'm sure everyone has explained this to you multiple times but I guess you need to hear it directly to finally get it." He sighed. I glared at him. He ignored it and continued.

"Lily, I love you. I am completely head over heels, birds chirping, bunnies hopping, and people singing, IN FUCKING LOVE WITH YOU." Gerard placed a hand on my arm. "I love you more than blood, more than life, hell I love you more than death. You could stake me and I'd still love you, mind you I'd be a pile of ashes but dammit I'd be most love struck pile of ashes the world's ever seen. I am in love with you. DO YOU GET IT?" Gerard said watching for my reaction. My entire breath caught in my throat. I didn't know what to say, Bob had already told me that Gerard loved me but hearing him actually say it had put an odd effect on me. No words would come to me.

"Why?" I could only seem to whisper.



******************************


Let me know what you think!!!

Updated because I love you guys. You make my day! :3
Oh and I hope that you don’t mind if I use one of you guys as a small bad guy??

Shout outs to:

Bad Romance

xxXLadyofSorrowsXxx

Heymimusic

Bitch -Bot

Please rate and review!
Xoxo a
Sign up to rate and review this story