Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hunted

Chapter 12

by xblckhrtxx 4 reviews

Holy Shit!! Barely noticed double digits!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-04 - Updated: 2011-06-04 - 1590 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lily's POV

Pete's mansion was always such a beautiful thing. It gave off that dark and gorgeous feel that you get when you look at old places. That's probably why he picked it in the first place. As we approached the enormous thing, I looked to my left and to my right, I had plenty of people backing me up on this, we'd make it through no matter what. Brandy and Brenda were coming back with us tonight. Bob approached the gate surrounding the mansion.
"There's a note," he pulled it off and showed me.

"There are four of you and four of us, don't think we aren't ready." I read out, someone had scrawled it out quickly on the note, then in neater handwriting beneath this someone else had added something.

"Lily, you know where to go to see me. If you are interested in being with the annoying lovebirds again, meet me in the art room just like before. Frank, Brenda, Brandy , Mikey, Ray and I will be waiting. You are welcome to bring as many others as you'd like. ~Gerard." I crunched up the paper and threw it on the ground. Finally, it was time to deal with all of this nonsense. Finally, Brandy and Brenda would be back again. Finally, I could stake Gerard and be at peace. I looked to my friends on either side of me.

"Way has no idea what kind of ass kicking they're all about to receive." We opened the gates and walked up the steps.
----------------------

Brandy's POV

"Frank, is this really necessary?" I asked as he tied my hands behind my back and blindfolded me. He had already done the same to Brenda

"Completely, if you two see her, you will become all obnoxious and girlie, and that's not fun for us guys. It's rather annoying to be truthful." He said while tightening my blindfold. I bit my lip.

"Please, how girlie could we get? Besides, you're probably just doing this because you're worried that she'll kick your ass and have a chance at getting us out of here." I grinned. Frank didn't respond.

"Frankie?" I asked out. I felt a pair of cold hands on my shoulders.

"Gerard," Way said as though it were a reminder.

"Where'd Frank go?" I questioned. The hands left my shoulders.

"He has to go do some major thinking, this is a big night for most of us in this group. 'Cept for Mikey, he's the only one that gets to be at ease." Gerard explained. I mulled this over, was my leaving really that big of a deal to Frank?

"I hope he figures it all out in that head of his before Lily does. Her decision and his will likely not connect." Gerard then put a cloth on my mouth.

"But I suppose mine will mess with all of those. Open your mouth, I don't want you to mess this up." Gerard then shoved the cloth into my mouth before I had time to open it. Next, he grabbed the edges and tied them behind my head. This was not going to be fun.
--------------------------

Lily's POV

The inside of the mansion was just as I remembered it. The entire main entrance was wooden but it was decorated with elegant rugs and a piano off to the side that had remained untouched since our last battle here. If I remembered correctly, Frank had started to play an odd piece on it. Off to the side of the piano was a grand staircase though, it spiraled up the three floors of the mansion, the very room we needed to reach was on the third. I could feel the anticipation hanging on the air as we began to ascend those stairs. They were beautifully crafted, like the rest of this old place, it's a shame that such a wonderful creation might be tainted by these creatures crawling about it just above our heads.
"Could they make the stairs any longer?" Bob rolled his eyes as we continued to huff up them. I side glanced at him, the gauze was doing fine but if he wasn't careful those holes could start causing serious damage.

"Just a few more steps Bob, but you have to promise me something before we get there." I told him trying to catch his eyes. He looked to me and understood what I meant.
"Don't worry, we're all going home tonight, no matter what. I promise." He nodded to me and we continued our way up the steps. Soon we had made it to the top. I lead us down the hallway to red oak door. Above the door was an artistically painted sign, that was probably older than my own grandma, and it read in those calligraphic like letters 'Art Room'. I gripped the knob carefully and all four of us stepped inside. We were met with the entire Romance group sitting in various places about the magnificent circular room that was filled with blank and partial finished canvases. All were sitting but Frank, he was standing in between Brandy and Brenda by a large window, and they were tied with their hands behind their backs, a cloth in their mouths, their eyes blindfolded. They were kidding about this being serious. They weren't even going to mock me with them. Gerard was the first to stand from a handcrafted bench covered in silk that he was sitting on.

"Glad you could all make it," though his voice told me otherwise. His eyes ran over my group. He was not thrilled to have them here. We were on equal terms as far as numbers went.
"If only the feeling were mutual," I stated back lamely. Gerard's demeanor didn't change in the slightest.

"I suppose we'll begin then. We've got your friends and Frank's grown quite...attached to them. I hope you have thought of something good to give us in their place. It really has been nice to have someone around that makes him happy." Gerard noted and took a few steps toward me. I didn't move but a feeling ran up my body to my mark. Then I realized something, we had nothing to offer. I hadn't even considered that bit....

"How attached are we talking? He didn't turn them did he?" I asked even though I knew he hadn't I could tell by the incredulous look on Frank's face.

"No, he didn't go that far, but he could if he wished. Exactly why I think it would be wise for you tell us what you've got before he takes it there." Gerard said and glanced back at Frank before returning his eyes to me. I looked back at Bob, Alisha, and Kat. They all were watching our conversation with neutral faces. They must've assumed that I had something prepared for this. Not a good day.

"I don't have anything, you've never given me any idea what you boys might want," I argued. Gerard raised his eyebrows.

"We assumed considering the importance of Brandy and Brenda to you, that you might have gotten a little more creative..." Gerard let a small smile tug at his lips. The fucking ass knew we wouldn't come with anything. A strong desire to punch him came over me and my right fist clenched.

"Would you prefer we told you what we are willing to accept?" Gerard inquired and I made a face. He was playing me.

"Fine, just tell me what you are proposing we do in exchange for them?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"It's not a 'we' deal. Not in the least. It's only one thing that I want you to do." Gerard said watching me carefully.

"And what would that be stick man?" I asked feeling snappish. Gerard remained undaunted.
"I want you, and your friends if you'd like, to come live with our coven and promise to not stake us," he said confidently. The look on my face must've been priceless because Mikey began to go into hysterics from his seat by a half done painting.
"ABSOLUTELY NO-" I started to shout but Gerard cut me off.

"We will quite taking the lives of the public," he offered. I shut my mouth and thought this over. They would quit killing people, what was all this about? I can still remember Way trying to lock me in his own hand made judas cradle. What is with all of this change of heart.

"Why?" I asked, I was truly curious now. Gerard looked taken aback.
"You want to know why? Why I am doing this?" He blinked. I nodded. Gerard waved a hand through his hair.

"Because I want Frank to be happy, and I want for Ray to get passed his problems to his own happiness." Gerard answered and his eyes locked with mine. His gaze held me for a moment before he spoke again.

"And...I want to be happy too," he finished while watching me. I didn't respond. I wasn't sure how to answer, but I suppose that doesn't matter because before I could even hope to get out any words, the whole room became filled with Dandies as they crashed through the window behind Frank Brandy, and Brenda.

"Miss me?" None other than William Beckett whispered in my ear as he appeared right behind me.


******************************
Okay let’s be honest… Did you forget about him??
Hoped you liked it :)
And Jadesohma I promise you’ll be in the story soon sweetie!!
Rate and review please!!!
Xoxo a
Sign up to rate and review this story