Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look alive, sunshine!

Look alive, sunshine!

by MrsWayandIero 0 reviews

A story about 4 girls, Abigail Snow (Adrenaline Threat-Angel), Jinx Abyss Stryker (Screaming Revolver), Luna Lodine (Battery Baby), and Jenae Drew (Atomic Hydrogen). Hope you enjoy! -]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-03 - Updated: 2011-06-03 - 463 words

0Unrated
Screaming Revolver’s POV
-------------------------------------
I ran away from the dracs, with Adrenaline Threat-Angel following me, or so I thought. I ran to Dr. Death Defying’s shack and turned around. Adrenaline wasn’t there.

“Dammit….” I mumbled under my breath. “ADRENALINE!!!!” I screamed. I waited for an answer.

Nothing.

I went inside the shack and looked at Kobra with sorrow seen in my eyes.

“Where is she?” He asked, looking behind me and outside.

When I didn’t answer, he grabbed his gun and walked outside. I took mine off of the table, where I set it down, and followed him. The rest of our group, made up of Kobra Kid, Party Poison, Jet Star, Fun Ghoul, me, and mine and Adrenaline’s other friend, Atomic Hydrogen. See, we had another friend with us, once, but she took off, thinking it was better because she was pregnant and we were an easy target. Her name was Battery Baby. She was beautiful with blond hair with a long pink streak on the side. Me, Battery, Adrenaline, and Atomic grew up together.

When all of us got outside, we got in the car and drove towards Bl/Ind. We needed Adrenaline back. Kobra needed needs her back.

“Kobra, I’m sorry. It should have been me, the one who was taken.” I said, with tears in my eyes, thinking of what I would do if she was killed or turned into a drac. I started crying, and Kobra saw. He pulled me into a hug, which doesn’t happen very often, even if I am his sister-in-law. Usually the only guy that shows me affection is Party, my husband, or Jet. Not even Ghoul really likes to show affection, since Party will beat the crap out of him. Why? Because Ghoul is a man whore. He is the father of Battery’s child.

“We are close. Let’s get out and get her!” Party said, while stopping the car and getting out, letting the guys out before helping me, while Jet helps Atomic out. Party Poison gave me a quick peck on the lips before we walk and break into Bl/Ind.

We walk and figure out a plan. We will kill the dracs at the front, create a diversion, and grab Adrenaline and run. Easy as pie. We got to the gates of Bl/Ind and killed the dracs there. We then made our way farther into Bl/Ind, awaiting whatever fate we got.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I am so sorry that the first chapter was so boring, but the rest of the story will be wonderful! Me, Atomic Hydrogen, Adrenaline Threat-Angel, and Battery Baby are co-writing this. And yes, they are my best friends and they do exist. Have a nice day! =]
Sign up to rate and review this story