Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look alive, sunshine!

Planetary (GO!)

by MrsWayandIero 1 review

I think you should know, all of the chapter names are random MCR songs that don't matter to the chapter, just what i was listening to when i was writing. =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 520 words

0Unrated
Third person POV
--
The Killjoys walked into Bl/Ind and started shooting dracs. Screaming was a little more violent, so she beat the crap out of some, just for the fun of it. Kobra just wanted them all dead, so he could go and find Adrenaline. While Screaming Revolver was beating the crap out of some, Kobra was trying to kill them as fast as he could, Atomic Hydrogen was watching the others’s backs. They all really cared for each other. You could tell that since they were willing to give their own life for one of their friends.

After all the dracs in the room were dead, they went to were they had Adrenaline at, which they knew, since this wasn’t the first time they had saved someone. They came in here once to save Battery Baby, whom was really easily captured, sort of like Adrenaline. They went in, but more dracs attacked. They all were thankful it had been dracs and not Korse. Everyone started killing the dracs, apart from Kobra, whom had started trying to break Adrenaline out of her cage. She was unconscious, so it was harder then it would be normally.

After the Killjoys had killed the dracs, they helped Kobra break out Adrenaline. He then picks her up and carries her out. When they get to the Trans-am, he puts her in the back seat and sits next to her on the floor, rubbing her head. They drove as fast as they could go without Party crashing.

When they got to the abandoned café, they pushed the car in and hid.

About an hour later, they came out and Kobra, who had been holding Adrenaline the whole time, carried her out and laid her down on a padded bench at one of the tables. He kissed her lips, then went and sat down next to Screaming Revolver.

“It’s not your fault, you know.” He said and put his arm around her, which she snuggled into, since they were best friends before she and Gerard met.

“What isn’t? Adrenaline getting taken?” She asked, and he nodded. “It is my fault. I ran before I knew she was behind me. I just thought she was. I should have looked. I was so stupid.”

He put his hand on her chin and moved her face so she was looking at him. “You are NOT stupid! It was a mistake any of us could have made! You did not cause her getting captured, and besides, we got her back, didn’t we?” He said, which she could tell he was angry. She shut up then and just leaned her head back on his shoulder.

---

An hour later, after countless kisses from Kobra, shakes from Atomic, multiple water splashes from Ghoul, and many, many permanent marker writings from Screaming, Adrenaline FINALLY woke up.

“Guys?” She asked and stood up, accidentally hit her head on the table. “Ouch. What the heck happened?”



Sorry I stopped here, but the next chapter is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOO cool! Trust me and my co-writers! ~Jinx/Screaming Revolver.
Sign up to rate and review this story