Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Look alive, sunshine!

Destroya

by MrsWayandIero 2 reviews

Yepp. =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-16 - Updated: 2011-09-17 - 723 words

0Unrated
-Adrenaline’s POV-
I sat up and smacked my head on a table. “Ouch. What the heck happened?” I said, while rubbing my head. Next thing I knew, I was being squished by the love of my life. “Kobra, what are you doing?”

He pulled back from the hug and kissed me multiple times, then hugged me again. “I missed you, Angel!” He said, while everyone else laughed because it was either cute or funny, or both, I couldn’t tell.

“Hey, Threat. We thought we would never get you back. Well, welcome home!” Screaming said, and then hugged me too.

“Wow, Screaming. You always know how to be a moron, but nice at the same time.” I said, and wrapped my arms around her. Just then did I notice I was soaked, had a massive headache, and was COVERED in marker. “Um, Screaming?”

“Yeah?” She asked, while smiling innocently. Like she would be innocent. If there is one thing I know about Screaming, is that she will do anything to draw on someone with marker.

“Care to explain why I am covered in marker?” I said and glared at her. She just smiled.

“I love you.” She said and slowly backed away. I got up and walked towards her. “Ghoul poured water on you!” I laughed and tackled her with tickles.

------

(3 HOURS LATER!)

I was sitting in Screaming, Atomic, and mine’s “room”, as you would call the place where us three sleep. Atomic was drawing on the wall, and Screaming was singing a random My Chemical Romance song. “What song are you singing, Screaming?” I asked.

“The Only Hope For Me Is You.” She says, and then goes back to singing. I sigh and close my eyes. A few minutes later, I feel someone lying next to me with their arm wrapped around me. I open my eyes, and I see Kobra.

I turned my head and looked up at him. He was smiling at me. I smiled back.
“Hi”
“Hi” he replied. He kissed me gently, then kissed me again, and again increasing with passion each time.
“Could you be gushy someplace else...like Mars maybe…?” Said Screaming, reminding us there were other people in the room. Atomic was still too consumed in her wall art to notice. We both blushed and walked out to the kitchen.
Kobra found a chair and motioned for me to sit there. I walked over to the chair wondering what he had planned, although I had my suspicions. He knelt down on one knee.
“Angel, the moment I met you, I fell for you. I…I” he stuttered trying to form the words that suddenly seemed so heavy. “Will you do me the honor of marrying me?” he asked holding up what must have been a gold ring at some point, though now the color was rather washed out.
“Yes!” I managed to squeal out before leaping into his arms. He smiled, clearly excited and relieved. I gazed into his eyes and he kissed me fiercely. We made-out for a few minutes before he carried me over to the table. He set me down gently.
I sat up a little and took off his jacket. I put my hands inside his shirt and moved the all over his chest. I then took off his shirt and kissed his chest multiple times before he moved close to me and kissed me as he held me by my waist.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him on top of me as I laid down on the table top. He kept kissing me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled my shirt off and we went back to kissing, soon to turn into more……

----------------------

Well, kiddies. I am only 14, so I really don’t write NC17 material, so this is as detailed as it’s getting. I wrote the first part up to when Kobra is next to her. Adrenaline actually wrote the last part, except I made it WAY more detailed. =] I will update soon. Oh and the reason I didn’t update sooner is because my laptop died. It is still dead but I needed the file. Same thing goes for my other stories. I hope to update soon, but it will depend. =] Thanks for being patient!
Sign up to rate and review this story