Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey's here

Quick Though from Amber (the author)

by imjustagirlnotahero 1 review

I need to explain some stuff before you guys start going "WHAT?!?!?!"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 380 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay, so to start off, hey guys! Sorry this isn't a story, in a few minutes I gotta shove off to school. But have no fear. It ends next week Wednesday and then I will be able to update (hopefully) everyday. SO every morning, hopefully by noon Pacific time, you'll have a brand new addition to my little story! Isn't that amazing?! I can hear you say "Not really" but I find it amazing.
So current scheduel (you'd think that it being one of the words I had to memorize, I'd remember it) is
Today- update
Tommorow- story
Wednesday- maybe story, I'll try
Thursday- story
Friday- sorry, no story. I'm going on the 8th grade field trip to Disneyland
Saturday and Sunday- deffinatly (also with this word) a story
Monday- maybe story or update
Teusday- story
Wednesday- SCHOOL'S OVER! THANK THE LORD! and maybe story
Then the rest of the summer, you'll get a story/ update/ or something I'd like to put for you guys for being my readers.
Thanks for reading my little story, I love you all! Thank you for reviewing, it helps out in multiple ways, so if you haven't reviewed, please do! THANK YOU READERS!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!
Amber (the author)*
*I've decided to put (the author) next to my name in case you get confused becuase I plan on writing the character's own section, especially Mikey and Amber (the character). Okay, now I'm really leaving. You're probably like "FINALLY!"

7 hours later:
HEY GUYS!!!!!! I forgot to tell you something, the Disneyland field trip is only for people who passed the Constitution test, which we have need studying for a long time. If I didn't pass, there would be a story up on Friday and I was gonna ask you to give me luck. And even though no one read it before this, I PASSED!!! With flying colors, I might add! And now I have come to comfirm that sorry but there will be no story on Friday. I leave at 6 am and get back at 12 am, so on Saturday I will update you on what happened if you care, you probably won't and then tell the story. But yeah, that's about it.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!
Amber (the author)
And there might even be a new story up today :D
Sign up to rate and review this story