Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Other Side Of The Web

Seven

by MyNameOkay 2 reviews

ā€œIā€™d love to listen to your bullshit.ā€

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 3983 words

3Original
So... I've noticed that the people that used to read this, no longer do, and it makes me saaaaaaaad. BUT! I guess it's my fault since I stopped updating until lately. Anyway, instead of listening (or reading) me babble, here's chapter seven.;)




Sunday, October 15

So, it’s Sunday, and it’s also the last night we will be staying home. Amy is out with her mom, probably at church. She’s not quite as religious as her mom, but she still doesn’t like when I say ‘goddamn’. ;) Anywho… Jennifer and I are suppose to hang out today, if she’s not ‘helping her mom’. Seriously, she doesn’t like her mom THAT much. I mean, I haven’t even left yet and she’s already cheating on me. That’s kinda ridiculous. Plus, we have been fighting a lot, over pretty much nothing. Isn’t that a sign that it’s going downhill? Still… I love her to death, and I wanna make it work…

So, I’m like REALLY excited for this tour (even though we’re touring with MCR…) but it’s a tour either way. It’s been my dream to go on tour and now it’s here, so I’m not going to let My Chem ruin that. Who knows… maybe we’ll get along? I mean, Mikey and Ray don’t really bug me too much, and Bob is… well, Bob. Gerard and Frank on the other hand… Ugh. I still think they’re secretly gay lovers. Speaking of the devil, Gerard is on the phone with ‘Lizzy’. For once they’re not yelli- oh never mind. Seriously, that’s SO annoying. Well my phone is going off somewhere in this couch so…. PEACE AND HAIR GREASE, NIKAA!!!!!!!!


I quickly put my journal in my backpack (which I’ve had since I met Amy, which was like 7th grade.) I search through the couch, pretty much ripping it apart.

“Where the fuck…”

“You’re phone?” Maggie interjects. The sound of her high-pitched voice feels like fingernails on a chalk board against my head.

“Um… yeah?” She holds it out in front of her, already opened.

“I answered it for you. It’s Jennifer.” I bite my tongue and offer a fake smile. I take the phone, but hesitate to put it against my ear. God only knows what that woman said to Jenny.

“Hey, babe.” I brace myself.

“So, you hanging out with Maggie a lot now? Why did she have your phone? Did you guys just get done fucking? Di-”

“Jennifer! God woman, I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. I don’t know why she had my phone, okay?” It takes awhile to get a reply, “Jenny?”

“Babe… I’m sorry.” Bi-polar crazy, much? I let out a very audible sigh.

“It’s alright, I guess,” I think about it for a moment, “ No, it’s not alright. I’m sick of you blowing up on me all the time. I’m sick of you accusing me left and right of things you and I know are ridiculous.”

“You’re right,” I’m… right? “I know I shouldn’t be trying to push you away. I’m just upset about you leaving tomorrow… I love you so much, and I’m worried that you’ll just forget about me and find some hot groupie and,” She stops. It kinda sounds like she’s crying, “Fuck, I just don’t want you to leave.”

“We can talk about this more when you come over, baby. Hurry up.” She hesitates a good-bye, and I hang up. I realize I’ve been looking at the floor the entire time, and Maggie is still there.

“What the fuck, Maggie?! What did you say to her?” She shrugs and walks out if the room. Mikey, who was sitting remotely close to me, watched as she left.

“You two don’t get along at all, do ya?” He asks softly.

“Nope, cause she’s a fucking bitch.” I try saying loud enough for her to hear.

“Ah,” he chuckles, “I see.” Amy gets back from church and takes the vacant seat to my left.

“What’s up, Nikaa-fish?!” I giggle at the nickname, “We’re all going out for lunch, so get ready!”

“Um… I can’t go. Jennifer is coming over, but you’ll bring me something, right?”

“Ha! As long as you don’t have sex in my bed.” We giggle.

“Of course not.”

++++++++++=============++++++++++++++++++================++++++++++++

Everyone has been gone for about twenty minutes, and Jennifer is still not here. It’s weird being in this place by myself. I almost have the urge to clean up a bit, until there’s a knock at the door. I peek out the window to find… Mormons. You know how I know they’re Mormons? They’re wearing a white button-up shirt with a tie, and helmets on their heads. I consider not opening the door, but the shorter of the two saw me peeking. So, I open the door and greeted with Jesus flyers and a whole bunch of other crap.

“Did you know that Jesus is your lord and savior?” The taller one asks. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve been asked that, and still I haven’t come up with anything clever to say. Fortunately, before I have to reply, Jennifer shows up behind them. She doesn’t wait for permission to pass them. She pushes through the two men and kisses me right in front of them. I look up at them. They’re jaws drop and the shorter one pulls out a bible and starts reading out loud.

“Sorry, but we’re not interested.” Jennifer says, slamming the door in their face. Good thing they were wearing helmets, huh? I go back to the window by the door and see them leaving, but they left a whole bunch of stuff in front of the door. “God, those people are so annoying.”

“No kiddin’,” I say, looking back at her, “but now they’ll probably come back with pitchforks and torches.” I joke.

“Anyway… what was it that you wanted to talk about?” She asks softly.

“Oh, I decided that talking isn’t the best way to get my point across.” I grab her hand and head to the bedroom. I lay her down and Amy’s bed and kiss her passionately, and well, the rest… you can figure out yourself.

++++++++++-_-_-_-_+++++++============+++++++++-_-_-_-_-_+++++++++

About an hour after Jennifer and I’s ‘play time’, everyone came home. The funny part is that Amy will never know I had sex in her bed. It wasn’t the first time either. I giggle at the thought. Everyone greets Jennifer with a hug, except Maggie, of course. It’s weird seeing her and Amy hug cause they used to not like each other. I’m not really sure why. Maybe a jealousy thing? Jennifer never really liked when I spent a lot of time with some one else, but neither did Amy. I guess they eventually got over it. They all start talking among themselves. I just sit there and watch. I’m not much of a talker; I’m more of a listener, or an observer. I guess I just never really know what to say, or I say the wrong thing and it gets all awkward, so, I just stick with not talking. Unless, of course some one approaches me… then I have no choice, do I?

“Taylor?” I flinch and look up to see Connor’s face quite close to mine.

“Can I help you?”

“I need to talk to you about something, but not here, there’s too many people. Outside?” He doesn’t allow me to answer, but instead gestures to the back yard. I decide to follow, and close the door behind me. “So, Taylor, this thing with you and Maggie needs to stop.” I knew this was coming…

“What are you talking about?” Asking as if I don’t already know.

“You guys fight all the time. If we want this tour to work out nicely, we need you to stop fighting with her.” I feel my temper start to rise.

“You act like I’m the only one doing it! Most of the time it’s her. Not me.” He rolls his eyes.

“Taylor, c’mon. You know you instigate a lot. Like that fight yesterday, that was all you.” I clench my teeth a bit, trying not to yell at him.

“You only say that cause you want her fucking nuts, huh? I don’t know what you’re fucking problem is, Connor, but I’m not going to sit here while you bitch me out. You and I both know Maggie pushes me to the edge.” He sighs.

“I’m just saying… you need to calm do-”

“Calm down?! Is that what you were going to say? Calm the fuck down!? I can’t calm the fuck down when everyone is being an asshole to me, including you.” Before I let him reply I walk back into the house. I try not to look upset, or draw attention, but it doesn’t seem to work. All eyes are on me as I walk in. I avoid the questions by going into Amy’s room and shoving my face into her favorite pillow. It wasn’t long before I heard some one come in. Expecting it to be Amy I start ranting.

“Like, seriously, dude… everyone is on my ass all the time. I’m so sick of it. Like, you have no idea how hard I try to just ignore Maggie, but it’s like… she tries to piss me off.” I feel an unfamiliar hand touch my shoulder, and I jump. After turning around I see the face of none other than Mikey Way. The last person I would expect would be one of the My Chem boys trying to comfort me.

“I’m sorry I startled you.” He grins.

“Um… it’s okay. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to go off like that… I actually thought you were Amy. Not that you look like her,” though he does have a feminine face… “I just didn’t expect you.”

“It’s okay… If you want me to leave…”

“No! Er… I mean, no. I’d like to get some things off my chest, if you’re willing to listen to my bullshit?” He smiles and nods.

“I’d love to listen to your bullshit.” He’s pretty sweet for a guy. He kinda reminds me of a woman. Not that he doesn’t have his cute boyish traits. Wait, did I just say cute?

“Well, lately it seems everyone is always bitching at me. Like, Jennifer has her weird bi-polar moments, like all the time, Connor just bitched at me, and ohmygod Maggie. Maggie just likes to play with me. Like just today, she took my phone and answered when Jenny called, causing her to be a bitch. Oh, and don’t even get me started about last night.” He’s still being very attentive, which is some-what surprising.

“If you don’t mind me asking… what started it?” I sigh.

“I guess it was my kinda me that started it, but she didn’t have to blow it up like that. I have a tendency to mock people, like, out of instinct. I really didn’t do it on purpose.” He nods.

“I totally understand. It reminds me of when my mom would take Gerard’s side, like all the time. It only really bugged me when he was the one who was in the wrong.” I smile, and impulsively hug him. He’s very thin and warm. We stay this way for about 15 seconds before realizing we were still in an embrace. I pull away and feel myself blush a bit. It’s a weird thought, but if I liked guys, I’d totally date Mikey. Woah, did I really think that?

“Well, Mikey, I’m really glad we had this talk.” I smile, and so does he.

“Heh, me too.” He stands up and offers his hand. I put mine in his and he helps me out of bed. We walk out into the hallway just to find most everyone is asleep, with the exception of Amy and Maggie. They’re playing with cards, what loser. I’m not going to lie, I do like playing war. One time Amy and I skipped church because we used like four sets of cards, and it seriously took us hours to finish. She won, I believe. I carefully step over what looks like dead bodies on the floor and over to Amy. I sit there for a moment and close my eyes. A bunch of images of Jennifer and I, and how we used to be. We used to be so infatuated with each other. We couldn’t stand to be away from each other, well, it’s still that way now, but it’s probably because I’m emotionally co-dependant. I open my eyes and look around. Frank and Gerard are on the other couches, Bob, Ray, and Jeremy occupy the floor by the kitchen, Connor is dead asleep in the recliner, and I Jennifer is asleep next to me. I look over to her and just watch her sleep. It may sound creepy but she’s so pretty and peaceful when she’s sleeping. I lean over and kiss her on the forehead and rest my head on her shoulder. Eventually I drift into a deep sleep.

!@#$%^&(!@#$%^&(!@#$%^&(!@#$%^&(!@#$%^&(!@#$%^&(

The next day, I was woken up by everyone carrying their instruments out the door. Jennifer had already gotten up and was helping everyone. I’m surprised no one woke me up to help, but I’m really glad they didn’t. I stretch on the couch before forcing myself up. I run into the bedroom to find Amy on the phone with who I think is her mom. I close the door and lock it, considering Jeremy likes to peek, and get out of my pajamas. Amy doesn’t offer a change of expression. She’s used to me being naked. I decide to wear different pajamas, since we‘re not performing until we get to Oregon. I pick out a black wife-beater and my Monty Python boxers. Afterwards, I sit on the bed while tying my black high top converse, and lean over just enough to confirm, it his her mom she’s talking to. I open the door to find every one is back inside, sitting in various places in the living room.

“Hey, Taylor, tell Amy to hurry up, we already called the cabs.” Mikey calls out from wherever he is.

“I’m done, I’m done.” Amy walks out giggling to herself. She’s also still in her Stewie pajamas and a big t-shirt. We like to ride in comfort. Jennifer comes up to me, grabs my hand, and head out to the back. She doesn’t say anything for a moment, then suddenly bursts into tears.

“I don’t want you to go. It finally felt like things were getting better,” psh… “Now, you’re leaving me for God knows how long! You remember what happened when you went to visit your dad for a month in Nevada? I went crazy! I can’t stand to be away from you. I-” I place a finger on her lips, in hopes she would stop ranting. Surprisingly, it worked.

“Jennifer, you know I love you more than anything. You are my everything, and I couldn’t imagine being with anyone else, ever. Even though it’s going to be hard, I know we can pull through, okay? You’re not even giving it a chance. Stop being pessimistic about it.” She still hasn’t stopped crying, but I can tell she’s trying to stop. I lift her head and kiss her. She eventually stops crying and pulls me close to her. For a moment the world stops and it’s just me and her. The feeling between us is so much that I, myself start to tear up. My heart starts to race and my insides begin to feel really hot. It’s true, everything I said. I mean, I kinda feel the same way she does, but I’m trying to be hopeful.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Monday, October 16th

So, we’re now on the road. Our bus driver’s name is Filip, and no, he’s not Mexican (cause I don’t think I could handle if he was) he’s Puerto Rican. Connor and I took Spanish two years in high school, so we can still communicate quite easily with him. The bus is really big, considering it has to hold ten people, excluding Filip. The bunks are quite small, but there’s a back room with a couch that extends from each side of the bus. It’s also very comfortable. I think I might just take a nap. There’s also a TV and a mini fridge, but on the bad side… one bathroom. I guess I don’t mind dirty clothes, but I hate going more than three days without shaving. I [/hate
body hair. Anyway, this couch is way to comfy to pass up naptime, so… PEACE AND HAIR GREASE!/]

I lay down on the couch, journal still in hand. I don’t get to put it away before I fall asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Lizzy, dammit, will you let me talk?! Fuck, woman! Wh… Eliza!” This wakes me up. It doesn’t take long for me to realize it’s Gerard… again. That fucking cunt… I stand up and on the way out I shove him a bit.
"Oh my freaking God, can't you shut up for one second?!" I yell as I‘m walking through the narrow hallway and sit by my bunk. "Seriously, Amy, I'm gonna kill him."

"He wake you up talkin' to his girl?" Frank asks, patting me on the back. I sigh and rub my eyes.

"Yeah. And I was just getting to the good part of my dream too!"

"Awwuh, and what part was that?"

"I was in Jenn's room, and we were like, cuddling, and stuff, and then we totally had this awesome make out session, and-"

"I think I know where you're going with this," Amy interrupts and giggles.

"Yeah, but you don't understand! As soon as I was about to eat her, fucking faggot back there woke me up. I'll never be able to get back to sleep now," I whine.

"Aw, I'm sure you'll have something similar tonight, Tay. Don't you worry about that." I smile at the thought, "Just don't underestimate the power of my fist."

"What?"

"If you moan too loud, I'm punching your boob. We clear?"

"If anything, punch me in the vag, that way it'll make my dream feel more real," I smirk and Amy looks at each with that ‘a laugh fest is about to happen’ look, and we do.

"Alright then, I'm gonna go back to Maggie," and he takes off. I look at him, then back at Amy and raise a brow.

"What's up with those two, anyway?" I ask.

"Oh, you know.. Just a couple of love birds… just hope it doesn't get in the way with this tour. You know what happened to that one band, remember? They toured with Escape The Fate, and then there was thing fling between the one girl and the lead singer, and then BAM! the tour ended when they did? Yeah, that would suck if that happens. But then again.."

"I'm sure Maggie will keep that from happening," I assure.

"Yeah, I sure hope so. I mean, she is, after all, the smart one in this band. She always has a level head." She comes and sits next to me. "Dude, I want sushi."

"Like oh my God, me too! Wait.. Don't you have yours in the fridge?" She smiles and sequels.

"You're a genius!" We get up and run over to the fridge to find the sushi isn’t there. "Okay, who ate my fish!" Amy yells angrily.

"Uh, what fish?" Frank asks. Well of course, he's the vegetarian, he wouldn't eat it.

"I had sushi in here, and it had my name written all over it! I put it on the top shelf just this morning, so who ate it?" I look around, and everyone is looking at each other. "Look guys, I'm not gonna get mad. I just really need it right now."

"Why do you need it?" Ray asks.

"Well uh.. whenever it gets near that 'time' I crave sushi. And, well, it's almost that time. I know Frank didn't eat it, and Maggie hates anything that smells fishy. Taylor was sleeping." I walk over to the trash to see a see-through plastic container with the name ‘Amy’ written neatly on the top.

"Hey Amy, there's the package in the trash!" I call. Amy comes over and eyes Ray and Mikey, who are sitting near the trash can. She bends over and smells both of them and lets out a barely audible ‘nope’.

"What the heck was that about?" Mikey asks, his voice shaky. I decide to leave the situation alone. I stand there, gazing out into the distance. The windows in here are small, but show enough of Arizona’s scenery. Guessing we’re in Flagstaff, where there are actually green trees and in the winter, snow. It’s cold outside, but not enough to snow unfortunately, but I’m sure by the time we get up north, that’ll be different. I snap out of my daze and start to feel cold, which leads me to make coffee. As soon as the machine goes off, telling me that it is finished, I hear many footsteps coming to the front of the bus.

"Hey, you guys here for my famous coffee?” I joke, they smile and nod. I hand a few people a cup and fill them up one at a time. Jeremy comes out of the bathroom and takes Amy’s cups and chugs it. She groans and goes into her bunk. She yells and throws her blanket out. Not too long after that she climbs back out and pours another cup of coffee. Frank says something to her and she replies in a bitchy tone.

"Jeez, some one's on their period," I say softly, but loud enough for her to hear.

"You know what? Maybe I am! And on top of that I'm having a shitty ass day! Ever think of that? My hand hurts, I'm too tall for my cubby, my sushi is missing, and nobody on this fucking bus will cough up!" She yells and sits there for a moment before slamming her cup down and hurries to the back room. I would go back and comfort her, but I’m sure she wouldn’t want me around for the next thirty minutes. Instead, Gerard finishes his coffee and goes into the back room. I look around remembering I left my phone by the coffee pot. I flip it open to find 6 new voicemails and 17 text messages from Jennifer. And so it starts…






So you're not confused (if you're comparing Caught Up In This Web, with this one... October 15th wasn't in her chapter seven, but I decided to make mine a bit more original:) but October 16th goes right along with hers:)

R&R would be AMAZING;)



Ugh. I must make it 4000 words... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! Blah.
Sign up to rate and review this story