Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Bathtub

by AlexandraSweden 1 review

Gerard needs to sleep but can't trust Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 559 words - Complete

0Unrated
The day had turned to night but Gerard wouldn't let himself sleep.

One reason for that was that he didn't trust Frank. The tattooed and pierced man could be pretending to be asleep while he actually was waiting for Gerard to close his eyes so that he could kill him.

Another reason why Gerard was awake was because Frank was lying on the only mattress in the apartment. The mattress was disgusting in every way but he was used to sleeping on it. You shouldn't have to break your habits, Gerard thought.
He liked to have order and routines.

Gerard sat cross-legged, hands resting on the dark wooden floor behind his back, and stared at the man called Frank Iero.

Frank laid flat out on his back, his head resting on a scruffy pillow with almost no feathers left as stuffing.

Frank's black and blond hair made him look quite similar to a skunk. Gerard found his choice of hair colour and style interesting.

Gerard's eyes then landed on the lying man's lower body and he grimaced at the sight. Frank did not have any clothes on, waist down. To at least give him some cover Gerard had torn a piece of the mattress off and put it over Frank's package. It looked hilarious and utterly weird.

The bandage on the man's leg had started to get spots of red on it. The wound had apparantly started to bleed again. Gerard didn't know what he was supposed to do about it but he decided that he would really try to fix Frank's leg.

Several hours had passed since Frank had fallen asleep and Gerard desperately wanted him to wake up. He had so many questions to ask Iero.

The biggest question was if he really had lived before the cloud, known as God, had sucked happiness out of the world. If so, had Frank really experienced the feeling of being happy?

Gerard wanted to get a description about the feeling - with many details.

Another hour passed and Frank still didn't wake up. Gerard's eyelids got heavier and heavier to the point where it was almost impossible for him to keep them up. He stretched his arms into the air and yawned.

Gerard was tired but too afraid of getting a knife through his heart in his sleep to dare to close his eyes. Then the drowsy man got an excellent idea, he could lock himself up in the bathroom and sleep in the bathtub!

He immediately stood up and walked over to the bathroom. Before entering it he made sure that the front door was locked to make sure that Frank had nowhere to run. Not that Gerard thought he would be running anywhere with that leg but he still wanted to be on the safe side.

Then Gerard entered the bathroom and locked the door behind him. The bathtub had different types of stains in it. Red, brown and black ones.
Lots of dark strands of hair also laid on the bottom of it.

Gerard wasn't too keen on lying in it but he was too tired to find a better place. He crawled into it and closed his eyes.

The bathtub was nowhere near as comfortable as the mattress. By a miracle he managed to fall asleep though.

He wouldn't wake up until several hours later.
Sign up to rate and review this story