Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Deal

by AlexandraSweden 1 review

Frank makes a deal with Gerard to make him go and buy medicine for him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 572 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard woke up by something wet that dripped down his face. A liquid, for sure. He opened his green eyes only to stare right into the tap of the bathtub.

Just as his eyes opened a drop started to form on the tap. It vibrated against the metal until it fell down and landed in Gerard's right eye. "Shit!" he swore and waved his long limbs in the air.

Gerard quickly got out of the bathtub, almost ripping down a shower curtain in his eagerness to get out. Suddenly his ears caught a sound. He could hear cries.

"Gerard! Gerard!" a dark voice cried. Gerard remembered that Frank laid in the other room. Maybe he had had to wait for a long time? Maybe he was in pain?

Gerard unlocked the bathroom door and rushed to get to Frank. The tattooed man laid right where Gerard had left him, on the shabby mattress. Frank was panting and his face was glossy from the sweat coming out of his opened pores.

"Don't scream!" Gerard scolded as he ran into the room. It was highly dangerous to make loud noises when the street was right outside the window. People could hear that something was going on and get attracted by the screams.

Frank immediately bit his lip and managed to shut up. Gerard calmed down and his eyes saw that the bandage on Frank's leg was in bad condition. It was more red than white now.

Gerard nodded towards the lying man's leg. "Can I take a look at it?" he asked.

"Sure. Knock yourself out," Frank grunted and let his head fall back onto the flat pillow on the mattress.

Gerard knelt down beside the pierced and tattooed man and removed the safety pin holding the strips of bandage together. As soon as the metal had vanished, the strips fell apart too. The wound was now fully visible.

Gerard felt like throwing up when he saw the wound. It looked worse than the last time he looked at it. Blood was seeping out of it and it smelled like millions of rotten fish. Heat radiated from the wound and the flesh around it was bubbling. It was so clear that it was infected.

"Is it bad?" Frank breathed and moaned.

"No, not really," Gerard lied. Frank propped himself up on one elbow and looked at the wound himself. It looked like he was about to faint.

"Fuck! Do you have medicine or something?" Frank asked with panic in his eyes. Gerard thought about his empty shelves.

"No," he answered shortly. Frank groaned and slammed his head against the pillow.

"Go get some for me then! We need a new bandage, a liquid to clean the wound with, painkillers and antibiotics for the infection," Frank ordered. Gerard looked at him like he was a creature from Mars. It was quite gutsy to demand such things from a stranger.

"Does it look like I'm made of money? That will cost me a fortune!" Gerard yapped. Buying medicine, which was highly requested but very uncommon, was more expensive than buying houses.

Frank seemed to be thinking for a while before he propped himself up once again. His hazel eyes looked directly into Gerard's green ones.

"I'll pay you back in knowledge. I will answer every question you have about me and death," Frank promised.

Gerard inhaled sharply.

"Fine. I'll just grab my coat, then I'm going."
Sign up to rate and review this story