Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Insects

by AlexandraSweden 2 reviews

Gerard shows Frank the newly purchased medical supplies. Frank is going to tell Gerard about his life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-06-08 - Updated: 2011-06-08 - 817 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank looked relieved when Gerard came back from the pharmacy. His wound was fully exposed and the tattooed man was afraid that bugs and flies would get attracted by the smell from the oozing flesh of the wound and crawl into it.

"Did you grab a coffee or something on your way back? I think I've been waiting for an eternity," Frank whined.

Gerard fished a plastic bag out of the inner pocket of his long coat and waved it in the air. "I had to take a longer way home to avoid the most crowded streets," Gerard said coldly. He kicked his shoes off and they landed a few feet away with a soft sound.

Frank snorted loudly. "Come and show me what you got now," he ordered. Gerard grabbed the plastic bag with the things in it and sat down next to the mattress which Frank laid on.

Frank's eyes followed Gerard's hands every movement as he took the things out of the bag. First the antibiotics which Gerard placed on the ground next to Frank.

"I'll get you some water to swallow the pills with later," Gerard explained and received a slight nod from the wounded man.

The next thing Gerard got out of the rustling plastic bag was a package of small white painkillers. Frank looked very delighted by the vision of them.

Gerard licked his lips. "I kind of realised that I wouldn't be able to afford everything you wanted from the pharmacy," he said slowly. Frank grimaced and stared at Gerard.

"Which means?" Frank asked and scratched his arm absent-mindedly.

"I figured that I could use vodka and water to clean the wound with and I bought this thing to wrap around your leg instead of the bandage," Gerard rambled and took the last thing out of the bag. It was a table cloth with a bright pink floral print.

Frank looked simply shocked. "Really? Really, man?" he snarled with disgust in his voice.

Gerard refused to say a word. Silence was more effective.

"I could have understood if you had to buy a damn table cloth because you ran out of money but did you have to rub it in my face by buying a pink one?" Frank growled and there seemed to be no stop to the constant flow of bad words escaping his pink lips.

"I thought you liked bright colours," Gerard hummed innocently. The halo practically shone above his head. Frank cursed one last time, spit fleeing from his mouth and flying through the air.

It had actually been Gerard's intention to piss Frank off. He wanted to somehow show that he was in charge.

After Frank had managed to calm himself down Gerard walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass. He filled it with water and returned to the open place in the middle of the apartment where Frank laid.

He put the glass of water down next to Frank and helped him to get the right amount of pills. Frank greedily swallowed them and seemed to be a lot less moody as he did.

"Are you willing to answer my questions now?" Gerard said and removed the packages of pills. He didn't want Frank to overdose any of them.

Frank looked at Gerard with dull eyes. "Aren't you going to clean my leg first?"

Gerard sighed. He really didn't want to deal with the bad wound but knew that he had to.

He walked into the kitchen again to grab the vodka and the same cloth he had used before to clean the wound with. As he was there he put away the packages of pills on a shelf.

When Gerard returned Frank was waiting for him with his arms crossed over his chest. "Please, hurry up," he whispered.

Gerard didn't waste any time as he crouched down and poured vodka on the cloth. He then put it on the wound. Frank was startled by the pain and screamed out loud for all he was worth. His legs also kicked and hit Gerard's side.

"Fuck! Get yourself together and stick through the pain!" Gerard growled . Frank yapped for air and dug his hands into the soft mattress. The pierced and tattooed man gave Gerard a nod to say that it was OK for him to continue.

Gerard quickly cleaned the wound. Frank was during the whole time biting his lip and clenching his jaw.

Gerard wrapped the pink table cloth around Frank's leg and fastened it with a safety pin. "I'm done," he then said coolly.

Frank was trying to catch his breath and his face was distorted into an ugly grimace.

Gerard gave the man a few minutes to recover before he started to talk to him again.

"I have questions you have promised to answer," Gerard said slowly. Frank stared at Gerard with his hazel eyes.

"What do you want to know?"
Sign up to rate and review this story