Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

That was the end. Right?

by ONotz 0 reviews

Oneshot. Bob and Mikey. When the keep getting interuoted, will /Bob fuck Mikey afterall?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 693 words

0Unrated
Mikey looked down at a sleeping Bob and slipped his pants on. He walked casually to the kitchen and poured some water into the kettle. He knew he loved Bob, but it was only one night. It was amazing.

*

‘hey Mikes’ he said to me while bending down to pick something up. He quickly turned and saw me staring at his ass. My cheeks reddened at the thought. “You like what you see?” He asked amused. I stood there frozen. He smirked. He pushed me against the counter roughly and pushed his lips to mine. I wasn’t complaining.

He pulled back “I-I’m sorry-“ I cut him off by wrapping my legs around him and shoving our mouths tomorrow. He smiled into it. I only saw lust in his eyes, so I knew it was a one time thing. I was saddened, but why refuse the offer?

He had his hands under my shirt when the bus door few open. He quickly turned to see a stunned Ray staring at us. I unwrapped my legs and stood there, both me and Bob red as tomatoes. Ray shook his head, Gerard and Frank, now you two….” He mumbled and walked away. I sort of just walked away, I thought that was the end of it.

*

Oh I thought wrong. So wrong…

*

“Mikey…” Bob whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I tensed and then I melted into his arms. I turned and wrapped my legs around him. He gasped when I attacked his neck with my mouth. He pushed his hand down the back of my pants so he held me up better. He pressed me against the wall and hungry licked my bottom lip. I gave him entrance.

I reached for his shirt when Frank stormed past us mumbling something about my brother. When he was a foot away from us he stopped. He turned slowly and looked at us. He looked at the red marks on Bob’s neck and how Bob had his hand down the back of my pants. Bob dropped me, like just dropped me. “Owww” I whined. Frank just shrugged and ran off somewhere. I got up and just walked away again. I walked past a smirking Frank and a disgusted Ray. This had to be the end right?

*

Nope, it wasn’t

*

I was smoking my cigarette outside the bus when Bob was standing in front of me. I pulled my poker face and casually said “Hey” He just smirked and lifted me bridal style. Being as tall as I am, I didn’t like to be off the ground. I squealed and grasped on his neck. He chuckled and walked on the bus with me in his arms. We walked to the bathroom and he let me down. He locked the door and turned to me “No-interuptions.” He said slowly.

Oh he was so wrong.

When I finally got his zipper undone when there was a knocking on the door, it was Gerard “MIKEY! BOB! Show time!” He said then walked away. I sighed and re buttoned my shirt as he did his pants up again. “Why us?” Bob mumbled and went outside. Yeah, why us? Or better question, why me? Why did I, Mikey Way, have to fall for BOB BRYAR!? It will never happen again! NEVER!

*

I was wrong! AGAIN!

*

This time it was simple, but sweet. After the show we always go to dinner, but not me or Bob. He told me to lay in his bunk and wait. When I did this, I fell aseep. I was awoken by him over me. He kissed down my jawline and neck. I was unpatient. For the last 3 days, we’ve been interrupted. Not this time. I tore our clothes off. He entered me slowly and painfully. I am a total whore, I loved te pain. “Faster!” I hissed and he started going fast. Like, the best I’ve ever had. Suddenly the bus started moving. Bob hit his head and was out.

*

It was a one time thing? RIGHT?

*

only half of you got that didn’t you?!
Sign up to rate and review this story