Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Crystal and Frank, with a twist.

by ONotz 1 review

Short, Fluffy, Transvestite?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-08 - Updated: 2011-06-08 - 538 words - Complete

0Unrated
I looked into her eyes for the first time. “Hey Frank.” She said sweetly, her voice a little low, but whatever. “Hey, Crystal!” I said and she smiled. “Frankie boy, how are you?” She asked. She flipped her black hair out of her face. “Awesome….Do you want to go catch dinner?” I asked hopefully but she shook her head “I’m sorry Frankie, I can’t.” She said before walking of.

I laid next to Mikey on his bed, “Frankie, can I tell you something?” He squeaked out. I nodded “Of course.” I said wondering what he was going to say “I’m Gay…” He mumbled I nodded “Okay!” I smiled at him but still staid in my spot. Someone barged through the door “Mikey –“ She said. I turned my head, Crystal was stranding at the door, but it wasn’t crystal, it was a guy. He had the same clothes crystal had in but the makeup was took off. “Crystal?” I squeaked out, she was horrified. Mikey just kind of walked out of the room. Best friend support huh?

I sighed “Crystal, er, why didn’t you tell me before I fell in love with you?” I asked. She/he lent against the door frame. “Because I like you, and didn’t want to jeopardize the friendship, plus, I’m a freak.” She/he mumbled. “Oh, I’m at home, call me Gerard.” He said. I nodded.

“Gerard, why didn’t you want to go on the date with me?” I asked. I felt weird asking it, but I already did. Gerard looked over “I don’t go on dates as Crystal, there is a high chance I’ll get the shit kicked out of me.” I nodded. Being short and eye-lined I knew exactly what he meant.

“Gerard.” I said hopefully. He turned with hope in his beautiful eyes, “Can we try this date thing again, but with Gerard.” He smiled “Defiantly.” He said. I moved closer to him. I ran my thumb over his cheek bone and under his eyes “Your beautiful.” I whisper and he pulls back “No I’m not, that’s why I’m crystal, I look good as a chick.” He stated staring everywhere but my eyes. “Gerard, are you blind. You- are- beautiful! Gorgeous! The most stunning thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on.” I said truthfully. He looked at me “Are you serious?” He squeaked out. I pushed him down on the bed and strattled him. I attacked his lips with mine.

He moaned out and I stopped, “Shhh… I don’t want your brother coming in.” I said, but to late “I’ve been here since the begging Frankie.” He said and smirked. I fell off of the bed onto the floor. Both brothers laughed, I whined. “Owww Mikey…Oh I’m gay.” I said. He nodded “I noticed.” He smiled and helped me up. I sat on the bed and cuddled with Gerard, Mikey looked at his brother “So no more crystal?” He asked. Gerard raised his eyebrows “What do you think Frankie?” He asked me. I smiled “No more Crystal!” I said and hungrily kissed him. He smiled into the kiss.

Short, Fluffy, Transvestite?
Sign up to rate and review this story