Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Kiss Me

Leaving

by forgotten-sadness 4 reviews

Jana leaves her house

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-05-28 - Updated: 2006-05-29 - 399 words

1Original
I turned on the sterio turning it down just enough that my father wouldn't bang on the door and just enough for them not to hear what i was doing behind my door.
I crouched on the floor and pulled out a large hitchhiking backpack and started unloading all my clothes into it.
i had a little extra room so i packed in my writing supplies, my music, iPod, and a few paints and paintbrushes along with my sketch book.

I looked around my room. Trying to remember everything exactly how it looked right now. My room was painted a dark red with pink lining.
Band posters and pictures of my friends and i at various concerts and local hangouts stuck on the wall with sticky tac.

I quickly ripped out a piece of paper from my old school binders and grabbed a old pen and began to write.

mom and dad,
i'm 18 and i'm tired of this.
will call later. dont know from where.
Jana


i left it on my bed where i was sure they would find it the next morning and quietly opened my window. I grabbed my guitar in its case and carefully and trying not to make a sound put it on the roof belong my window. next was the back pack and then me on the room. I shut the window from the outside and began taking my normal route of escaping from my room.
Just a simple hopping onto the garage roof and then down the tree that stood beside the garage.
My guitar case took a bad beating and i hoped that my gutiar was ok.

I walked away from the house and when i was a few houses down i turned and looked back at it.

"Bye mom." I whispered

Down the street and to the bus station. I bought a ticket to Chicago and waited in the station looking at the entrance every few minutes to make sure my father hadn't followed me and would drag me back to the house.
Soon the bus pulled in and as soon as i could i hopped on.
I took my seat and settled in for the two day bus ride.
I reminded myself I wasn't safe until i was at least four hours away from the town my father grew up and raised me in.
Four hours and i'd be safe!
Sign up to rate and review this story