Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Kiss Me

Early Sunsets over Monroeville

by forgotten-sadness 3 reviews

Pete needs a break.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-24 - Updated: 2006-11-25 - 479 words

0Unrated
Authors note: Sorry it has taken me so long to update this. I actually had forgotten i had an account on this site. But now i've remembered

Pete sipped his coffee and put it back into the cup holder in his new SUV. He couldn't believe that he had taken the car that the record company had given them. He just needed out so badly that he didn't care what car he had taken.
It was too much to stand. All the bickering about whether or not this riff should go there or if they should go on that tour with that band. He didn't care any more. He felt like he was running dry with the whole "being in a band".
He loved it so much, it was his life but sometimes you just need a break from your life and that is exactly what Pete was trying to do.
He drove for two hours and finally came up to a gas station. The SUV was running low so he thought he'd might as well fill it up.
He drove up to the gas pump and got out of the car and began pumping the gas. He looked around, it was a quiet little station but yet there was a giant bus. The bus had obviously stopped working for there was a long line for the pay phone and he over heard one of the conversations.

"No, i Know. I dont care that you need to be in a meeting in half an hour. I need to get picked up now!!"

Pete looked around more and saw a young girl sitting on the curb. A cigarette hung out from between her lips. Just hanging there. It wasnt lit. He looked at her. She was beautiful, short raven black hair with a few pink and blue streaks throughout. She was dressed very 80's punk and he smiled.

As he walked into the station to pay he passed her, he looked down and smiled at her. She didn't look up and he wondered if she had even seen him pass her.
As he passed her a second time, this time on his way out. He stopped and looked at her.

"Excuse me." He said, she looked up. "Uhh. I was wondering if you needed a ride to anywhere. I heard your bus collapsed on you. Do you need a ride into Chicago? Thats the direction i'm going." He smiled down at her.

She smiled back and jumped up.

"Oh please would you? Well i probably shouldn't. But what the hell, no parents to tell me what to do anymore." She smiled and picked up her suitcase.

Pete led her to the car. They got in and he looked at her.

"I'm Pete by the way. Pete Wentz."

"Jana. Nice to meet you Pete."

They shook hands and Pete drove onwards.
Sign up to rate and review this story