Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I was in hell, but you were my saviour.

Chapter Six

by mcrsavedmylife44 3 reviews

Frankie and Gerard get a surprise... Good or bad? I;m sorry to say its very, very bad :(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-10 - Updated: 2011-06-10 - 1759 words

2Exciting
Hey guys! I'm soo sorry I haven't updated in like a month... Just been really busy with exams and stuff like that GAH! It was so stressful! So I will post more once I have finished my final two, then no more for a year! YAY! Anyway, enough of my jibba jabba heres the next chapter I hope you guys enjoy it :D Anna xx

Gerard's POV
One year later

A year had past in this hell hole, but it was ok, because I was with my Frankie. The Frank I had known to be my friend, and my lover. I loved him so much, every morning when I woke up and looked across the cell to see him just made the experience of being in here more bearable. We talked about our life once we got out. Obviously I would get out first, but I would wait for him. I wouldn’t be waiting for long. Even it was a long time, I would still wait for him. I loved him. Just the way he made me feel, the way his hazel eyes pierced through me and read me like an open book, when Mikey visited, I told him, he wasn’t too happy that I met him here, but he talked to Frank and they became friends. I was so happy that he liked Frank. Things were finally looking up. It was morning, we had woken, washed and had breakfast, well if you could call it that. We were in our cell when a new person arrived.
Frank’s POV
It was perfect. Well as close as perfect you could get in here, I was with my Gee. So to me everything was perfect. When I was with him , I felt complete, like everything in my past was a blur, it didn’t matter what I had done, or what he had done, it didn’t matter because I loved him, I just never had the guts to say it, I never found a right time. We were just sitting in our cell cuddling and just talking, it was about ten o’clock when I heard a new person had been put in here, poor guy, he would find it hell, because he wasn’t as lucky as I was, to make a friend who became my lover. He was in the cell next to us after Ray, a guy in here who was caught with possession had left. He was a nice guy, I was genuinely sad he left, I hope the guy who replaces him is nice, I have a feeling he won’t be though. No one in here was that nice, I mean c’mon it was prison after all. When we got the news from the officer that he had moved in and we had to ‘introduce ourselves’ and be ‘neighbourly’ I chuckled a bit, neighbourly. It was prison, not a little estate. Anyway, Gerard said to introduce ourselves anyway, we walked out our cell and looked in to our neighbour cell only to see my nightmare.
Gerard’s POV
We walked out the cell and looked in, the guy had black short hair and tattoos on his arms, we were just waiting for him to turn round when Frank froze and ran back to our cell. The new guy turned round to see me in confusion.
“Hey, erm, I’m Gerard, I’m in the cell next to yours” I smiled, he returned it with a crooked smile, but his eyes were not full of sadness because he was here or happiness that someone was acctually tring to be nice either. They were evil. That was not a nice smile, that was a smile that you did just before you were about to kill someone. His smile sent a shiver down my body and I tensed in fear.
“Hey, I’m Brian.” He held out his hand which I took and he shook tightly and kept a hold of my hand a little too long. Wait, Brian, that name ringed a bell. Oh my god. It can’t be. It cannot be him. Now I know why Frank ran away. I just smiled and walked away and left him to unpack his things. I went into our cell almost as quickly as Frank did and shut the door behind me only to see Frank crawled up in a ball on his bed shuddering with fear, he was crying.
“Frankie, come here, is that him?” I said pulling into my embrace and Frank buried his head into my chest.
“Y-y-yes” He barely got out, I felt so sorry for him, if Brian found out he was here, he would make his life a living hell and I could not let that happen. I had to protect him, no matter what.
Frank cleared his throat and said
“What am I going to do Gerard?”
“I don’t know sugar, just try to avoid him as much as you can.”
“I can’t avoid him for five and a half fucking years Gerard!”
I knew it was true, he couldn’t. Then fear struck me, what was he going to do when I left? I mean I only had four years left, and I am guessing that Brian was in here for a much longer time than either was we were. I had to stay strong around Frank though, I had to be his rock.
“Look, I will protect you, I won’t let him touch you, and he can’t do anything in here Frank, not whilst I’m around he won’t.” I tried to sound confident as much as I could but I knew it was no use, Frank would not be able to go anywhere without always being paranoid and scared whilst he was here.
“What happens when you leave Gee? What will I do then?” Frank only started to cry more.
“Don’t worry sugar, you won’t be in here for long after I am gone”
“Long enough”
He was right. I knew it, but I could not show it, I had to be his light at the end of the tunnel.
“Look, why don’t you go clear yourself up and calm down ok?” I suggested
“Ok.”
Frank made his way to the bathroom part of our cell, well a toilet and sink in one tiny room. There was a knock at the door. I froze. Sweat started dripping from my brow, I slowly got up and went to the door and opened it. It was him, I knew it would be
“Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for being so... welcoming, I have a feeling me and you are going to be good friends Gerard” Brian said stepping into our cell. I just laughed nervously, hoping Frank would not come out the bathroom, you could hear the water running from the bathroom, and I hoped Brian wouldn’t notice. But it was too late.
“So who is your cell mate then?” He said with that smile that struck fear into me a bit more each time, and right on cue Frank stepped out the bathroom and froze.
“Ahh look who it is, hello Frankie boy, enjoying your time here, you’re lucky, having a lovely cell mate such as Gerard, so how you doing Frank?” Brian said, smiling, I could tell he was already planning something, Frank just mumbled something in response and suddenly his feet became very interesting.
“What was that Frankie? You know I don’t like people who mumble” Brian took a little step forward, so did I, he didn’t notice, his eyes were just glued to Frank.
“Its, fine, I’m fine” Frank said, still really quiet, but still audible.
“Good good, this is such a coincidence isn’t it Frankie?” he said smiling, I felt a twing in my gut whenever he called him Frankie, only I called him that.
“Yeah, it is.” Frank said still looking at the floor
“Well, I see we will seeing a lot of each other then won’t we? Oh it will be just like old times, me and you best friends.” Brian never ripped that smug grin off his face slowly grinding his hands together. I hated him. I wanted to pay him for everything he had done to Frankie, all the pain he had caused him, all the nightmares and the pain he was causing him now.
“Well, I think I am going to be off now, need to unpack, make myself at home I’ll see you later boys”
And with that he was gone, Frank collapsed to the floor, I ran to hold him in my arms, kissing his forehead, trying to comfort him, trying to make it better, I don’t think it did, but I had to keep trying
“Frank, you don’t need to be afraid, I am here, don’t worry” I smiled he looked up
“Always Gee?” Frank croaked
“Always” I said without hesitation, I loved him.
“I love you Gerard” Frank said looking me straight in the eye, I the whole year we had been together he had never said it, a smile cracked my face and a tear of happiness escaped from my eye and went down my cheek.
“I love you too Frank” And with that his lips were on mine, sweet little pecks, his mouth was wet from his tears, I leaned back and he was on top of me exploring my mouth with his tongue, and at that moment, I thought everything would be ok, we had each other and no one could tear us apart.
Brian’s POV
Oh Frankie got yourself a cute little boyfriend have you? They say that love is the strongest force that can pull two people together, but it is also the strongest force that could push two people apart. Oh I have big plans for you Frankie, big, big plans.

:O OMG DID YOU SEE THAT COMING?! What the hell is Brian up to ey? Well, I just guess you are gunna have to wait. Yeah, I skipped a year, I might be doing that, because I don't want the story to drag :D I feel there might be about six or seven chapters left... maybe more, maybe less.
Anyway, I hope anyone who is reading this enjoys it and remeber to R&R because it really helps and gives me a reason to keep writing :D
Love you guiseee
Anna xx
Sign up to rate and review this story