Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I was in hell, but you were my saviour.

Chapter Seven

by mcrsavedmylife44 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-07-18 - Updated: 2011-07-18 - 1089 words

2Exciting
Hey Guys! Sorryyy its nearly been like a month now, it is just so damn hard to keep on writing sometimes, well its nearly summer, so I should write more... I say I should but don't count on any quick updates :S Anyway hope you like this chapter :)
Anna xx


Frank POV

I could not believe it, he was here, with me in this hell hole, I could not sleep tonight, thinking he was going to come in and do something to me. I never told Gerard this, but he used to abuse me, all the time, and I still can't tell him, firstly, he would be angry at me for keeping this big secret from him, then he would be angry and Brian, then Brian would know I told him, and it would spiral into a whole big disaster. I don't want that to happen, I just want to do my time in peace, but I have a feeling that my time in here won't be too peaceful.

Gerard POV

After Brian had left we went down to dinner, thankfully, Brian didn't sit with us, that would have just been horrible on Frankie. After dinner, we went up to our room, Frankie bearly spoke two words to me, it is really horrible seeing my Frankie like this because of HIM. I hated him, and I didn't even know him that well. Tomorrow I have to go out and do litter picking for the day, Frankie and Brian are not coming, I have no idea what will happen I hope to God that Frankie is safe and in one piece when I get back.

Next Day - Still Gerard POV

I woke up from having hardly any sleep last night, I couldn't sleep, worring about Frankie and today, and by the looks of things, Frankie had no got much sleep either.
"Gerard" Frank said in a hoarse voice
"Yeah Frankie?"
"Could we just... like, not tell Brian, I mean, about, us." Frankie whispered, not looking anywhere apart from his shoes
"I was thinking the same thing, it would give him a reason to do something to hurt you"
"Yeah, and I don't know what I would do if you got hurt, I wouldn't be able to live with myself"
Frankie started to cry again, all these tears from my baby all because of this monster.
"Shhhhh, baby its ok" I walked over to him and cradled him in my arms
"Shhhh, look, listen, I won't get hurt, neither will you, we just have to be strong and show him that we are not afraid of him, that we don't care about him, and he will give up" I said optimistically
"No but you don't get it Gee, he never gives up, not until he gets what he wants!"
Frank started to raise his voice, getting more upset, but I was confused
"Well, what does he want Frankie?"
Frank looked at the floor, and mumbled something
"What did you say?" I siad trying to sound calm, but I was getting impatient, he had been hiding something.
"Me"
When he said this I didn't really understand what he meant
"You... and him. You, YOU USED TO BE TOGETHER?!"
I was getting louder, getting angrier that he could have kept this from me all this time
"No, no I wasn't! We weren't! I swear! I never ever liked him like that!" Frank was pleading, crying even more.
"Well, what do you mean then?" I said sitting opposite his so I could look him in the eye, I tilted his chin up to look at me
"He, he... he used, he used to rape me."
"Oh Frankie" I said tears starting to escape from my eyes, I could not believe it, Brian touched my baby, in ways he didn't want to be, he violated him, I tried to stay calm as much as I could, wanting to go kill Brian at this very moment, I knew I couldn't go now.
"What happened? When?" I said trying not to push him
"It was after Bob died, he told me he would kill me if I didn't let him or if I told anyone, I still had a 'debt' to pay, he used to call me into his office once a week once I got back and would do it in his office, sometimes people would be there to laugh, sometimes they even filmed it. It was horrible, and degrading, I hated it, but it got less and less, unitl he stopped, and got someone new to torture, I think he got bored of me, then, a couple weeks later, I was mobbed."
I pulled Frankie into a hug
"I am so sorry baby, you should have told me"
"I didn't wan to worry you, its in the past, and if I told you now I thought you would get angry at me or at Brian and he would know I told you."
"Oh Frankie, I could never be angry at you" I said with a smile and kissed him on the forehead.
"I will try and get out of going out today, okay?"
"Okay" Frankie sniffed and smiled at me.

---
"Officer Simmons, I don't feel well today, I just threw up twice" I lied to my officer
"Look Way, everyone has to do this, so it doesn't matter, we will take a bucket for you when you are out, and if you are sick then you can clean it up whilst you are there" He smirked
"But I-"
"No butts Way, you are going." He said finally and walked off. Shit, what the hell was I going to do, I could not leave Frankie on his own. I made my way up to our cell to get my things.
"Any luck?" Frank said hopefully, though all hope vanished when he saw my face
"No"
Frank's lip started to quiver, and he started to shake I took him in my arms
"Shh, baby its ok, just stay with Mark today ok? Just stay in the entertainemnt room, where people are, just stay with Mark, he is an okay guy, okay?"
Frank sniffed "Okay"
And with that we kissed and parted ways and I left to do my community service, God I hope he is ok.
SOOOOO anyone who is reading this I hope you enjoy it! Didn't get time to proof read it so if there are any mistakes I apologise. So please R&R and hopefully, I will update soon :D
Anna xx
Sign up to rate and review this story