Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter One

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

New school, new country, new life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-06-10 - Updated: 2011-06-10 - 443 words

0Unrated
"Hunny,its time for school." My "aunt" shouted up to me. "Ugh...do i have to?" I groaned, not realizing she'd come up, and could hear me. "Yes. Come on, it's your last day. This time tomorrow, you'll be waking up to go to school in america! Aren't you excited?" She came an jumped on me, and pulled the covers from over my head. She acted like a five year old sometimes. But then again, she was only twentyfive. She was like my best friend, and had been looking after for eight years, since my own parents died.

"Yes. But i'd rather not go to school on my last day in England!" I said, pulling myself up and running a hand through my ruffled, long deep red hair. "I know, i know, but your mum and dad wouldn't want you skipping and not allowing your friends to say goodbye."
I winced at that. Even here, i was an outcast for being different, god only knows what America would be like. I was the only one people labelled as "emo" in my school, and that was because my ex-best friend had told the whole school when i started self harming. So helpful of her...not.
"Okay..." I sighed, "Go away then, so i can get dressed." Because it was my last day, my school was graciously allowing me to ditch our uniform of pleated skirt, knee high socks and white shirt. I was instead going to wear my thigh high leather boots, black skinny jeans, iron maiden top, studded belt and all my wrist bands. Let them remember me as the person they imagined me to be the whole time. I ran a brush through my hair, leaving it down, with the fringe covering one eye, and applied my eye liner. Hurricane grey, with a light dusting of grey eye shadow on top, all around my eye to hold it in place. That is all the make i wear. Any on my face makes me look orange, because i am that fucking pale.

"Wow, Kate. Are you sure you wanna go like that?" My aunt asked as i walked through the kitchen to grab my hoodie and backpack. "Yes. They labelled me as an emo, i see no reason to change the label now." I shrugged, and left, kissing her on the cheek as i did. "See you at half two. All my packing's done, i put my make up and wash stuff back in after i was done."
"Okay, i'll pick you up after school, we'll be going straight to the airport okay?"
"'kay!" I shouted, leaving with my ipod on, full blast.
Sign up to rate and review this story