Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter two.

by Killjoyechelon1 1 review

two chapters in one day, arent you lucky :) Will be introducing MCR soon.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-06-10 - Updated: 2011-06-10 - 613 words

0Unrated
It took me an hour to walk to school, but i don't mind. It gives me time and space to think, even if i do get dodgy looks every time i pass someone "Normal".
"So, you going to America? Is that so we don't have to watch you kill yourself here emo bitch?" Someone asked as i walked in the school gates. I ignored them, and went to my tutor room.
"Ah, Kate...your here."
"Why wouldn't i be?" i had always liked my tutor, she was nice, a hippy sorta person. "I wasn't sure if you would come in on your last day that's all. The group got you a gift, but shhh your not supposed to know until the assembly this afternoon." Of course, the assembly being held in my honor. It's ridiculous really. The bell went, signalling first lesson. Which i wouldn't be going to. I had to go around the school, taking pictures 'to remember the place by.' Yeah, like i could ever forget it. "See you miss." I said over my shoulder. She might have replied, i didn't hear.

Before i knew it, it was time for the stupid assembly. "Great" i muttered under my breath. "Kate! Hey Kate!" A vaguely familiar boy came running up to me. "I have to take you to the hall" he gasped. "Okay...get your breathe back first. Don't want you dying on me." i attempted humor, but it just scared him. He took one look at me and went white. "I...I...I...." "I'm kidding." I sighed. God i couldn't wait to go. I gestured for him to lead the way, and followed after him. The school was eerily quiet.
I didn't pay attention to what the teachers said about me. I couldn't help but feel a bit scared of what would happen when i started at high school. Then, finally it was over. The rest of the school had to go back to their final lesson of the day, and i had to wait for my aunt to pick me up. She texted me saying she would be earlier than she thought, as the finalization of the house sale was done, so she'd arrive any moment now really.

"How'd it go?" She asked, as i climbed into the rented car's passenger door. "Crap. I wasn't listening to be honest." She laughed at my answer, and i put my headphones in again. Metallica. I wasn't a bit fan, but they were good anyway. "We're here" My aunt said about a half hour later. The airport. "What time is our flight?" "At half past three. Half and hour. It's about five hours in the air, though." I nodded. Good job i'd fully charged my iPod then, wasn't it?

I slept through the flight, waking up as the plane hit the runway again with a jolt.
We then drove to our new house, in Jersey. I don't know that much about jersey, luckily Aunt Joe had done her homework, and found her way easily. "I dunno about you, but i'm fucking knackered!" I yawned, dragging my suitcases out of the back of her new SUV. "Do you have to swear?" "Yes." "hmmm. Yes, i'm tired as well. I'll unpack for you tomorrow, while you go check out your new school. Then we'll decorate over the weekend, okay?" "Okay. I'm going to unpack this one now, though. It's got my clothes and wash stuff in." I said, dragging my heavier suitcase up the stairs. "Didn't you want the basement?" Joe shouted after me. "We have a basement?" I ran back down, chucking the suitcase ahead of me. Joe laughed, and opened a door.
Sign up to rate and review this story