Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter three

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

This one will introduce the guys. Some of them at least

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-06-10 - Updated: 2011-06-10 - 668 words

0Unrated
I walked down the stairs, flicking the lights as i went and gasped with pleasure. "Oh my god! I fucking love it!" I opened a door i thought was to a cupboard and instead found an en-suite bathroom! "Ahhhh!" "What? Did you hurt yourself?" Joe ran down the stairs, "No, i have an en suite!" I yelled, jumping on the spot. You have no idea how much i LOVE baths! "Chill, its only a bathroom" Joe laughed, and went back upstairs, returning a moment later with my other suitcase. I had a double bed on one side of the room, a wardrobe on the other, a desk next to my bed and a little window, showing the ground outside, across the top of one wall. I unpacked everything, which i hadn't expected to do tonight. By the time i was done, it was half eleven, but it was all done. I took a shower, dried my hair and collapsed into bed. My last thought being one of tomorrow.

"Katiiiieeee! Waakkkkeee uuuuupppp" Aunt Joe sang, coming down into my new room with what smelled like a cup of coffee. "I brought you this." I opened one eye. Coffee, hot, black. Yum. "Oooo.Thanks." I was straight up for it. Normally, i would have to make my own, or be in a rush and have to cope without. "Your welcome. Now, what did your class give you yesterday? You never said?" "Didn't i? Oh well, it was that photo album, of everyone and everything. People have put messages in." I said, gesturing to the photo album on the floor, where i'd thrown in the night before. I didn't want it, none of those people actually knew me. I stretched, and wondered what to wear today. Black skinny's, some old converse and an AC/DC top, accessorized with hoodie, studded belt and wristbands. Make up and hair same as normal.

My aunt dropped me off outside of my new school. Belleville high, or something like that? "Good luck." She said, as i got out. "Thanks." I muttered, putting my headphones in, and looking around. I saw some people headed towards the school, and decided to ask them where reception would be. As i got closer, i saw that they were obviously a part of the cheer leading squad. "Erm, excuse me..." "Ewwww. Don't talk to us, freak" One said, looking round at me. She was the typical sort of chavette, as they were known back home. I should have known.

They walked off, laughing and giggling to themselves inanely. "Okay...."I said. "Are you lost?" A voice said behind me. I looked around and saw a tall, sandy blonde guy standing behind me. "Erm, yeah. I'm new, trying to find the reception area?" "British?" I nodded. "Could tell, your accent. I'll show you the way." "Thanks." Something was telling me not to trust him, but i pushed it away, mentally telling myself not to be so cynical. He lead me through the halls, coming to a stop outside of a darkened room. He pushed me inside, and locked the door on me. "Hey! I yelled. "Let me out!" "No! Stay in there, where you belong, freak!" "Damn. I should have known!" I cursed. The lights flickered on behind me. "Erm...They got you too then?" "Holy fuck shit!" I jumped, turning.
"You scared the hell outta me!" A lad was sitting on a desk, swinging his little legs. He had died black hair, and a misfits hoodie on, over black jeans and converse. "Sorry." He smiled. "Is it your first day?" I nodded. "Yours?" "No...But they still got me. Don't worry, Gee will find us soon." "Gee?" "Oh! course, you wouldn't know. Gee's my friend. Him and his brother, anyway. They've been caught out a few times, so they'll know where here." The lock clicked behind me. "Talk of the devil." The short lad smirked. "And the devil shall appear." "Come on, Frank..." Someone sighed, behind me, opening the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story