Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter four

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Well, just met Frank, now whose next?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-06-10 - Updated: 2011-06-10 - 841 words

0Unrated
The door banged against the wall, and the sound of the bell came through. "Whose your friend?" A second voice came from the door way. I turned to see two more guys standing there. "I'm Kate, and you are?" "Gerard, call me Gee, and this is Mikey, my brother. Your new." It wasn't a question. "Yes. What does it matter to you." Frank came up behind me and rested his head on my shoulder, winding his arms around my waist. Bless, he was so short, he didn't have to bend to do it either...but it was weird. I don't know these people. "You smell nice. Fruity." He commented. "Erm...thanks..What-?" "He like hugs. And it matters, because its obvious your one of us." "One of you?" Gerard nodded. "An outcast." "I'm quite used to that." i glared at him. "Now, if you'll all excuse me, i have to find reception." "Down the hall to your left." Frank pipped up as i pulled away from his hug. "Thanks." I pushed past Gerard and Mikey, and walked down the hall.
I found the reception easily, and told the woman my name. She handed me a timetable and a map. Maths first, i groaned inwardly. It took me all of five minutes to find the room.

Knocking, i entered nervously. "Ah, your the english girl. Katherine." "My name's Kate." "Yes...Sit next to Mikey." Shit. This was going to be awkward. He shifted his chair slightly, and smiled shyly at me. i half smiled back. "Hi" he whispered as the teacher droned on tonelessly at the front of the room. "Hey. I'm Kate." "Nice to meet you, Kate. I'm Mikey." He held out his hand and i shook it, both of us holding back the giggles at the formality of it all. "Wanna hang with us at break?" "Sure. Whose 'us'?" "Me, obviously, Gee, Frank, and Emma, Ray and Megan, and Bob." From the way he said it, it sounded like Frank and Emma and Ray and Megan were...what are they called here? Sweethearts?. "Okay then. Erm...i think we should actually, like, listen now." "No need." He smiled. "I know it all. i might tell it you, if you...i dunno...wanted to meet up over the weekend?" He ducked his head, blushing. I could feel a blush rising as well. "Uh...uh..yeah, yeah...i'd uh...love to." I stammered. We couldn't look at each other.

Luckily the bell went, distracting us. "So, what do you have now?" Mikey asked, looking over my shoulder at my time table. "Art." "Oh cool! Me and Frank are both in there too! Come with me!" He said eagerly, grabbing my hand, and pulling me along. We stopped at a random locker. "What-" Is all i got out, before Mikey clapped a hand over my mouth and winked. He banged on the locker, and from inside i heard Frank shout "Mikey? You fucker, don't do that! Just let me out!" I licked Mikey's hand, so he let go, and laughed. He spun the dial, releasing Frank. "That happens everyday." He informed me, looking at my very amused expression. "I told you, walk a different way!" Mikey laughed, and grabbed my hand again, pulling me off towards art. "Oooohhh what's going off here Mikey?" Frank grinned, dancing along in front of us, like a lunatic. "Shurrup" i mumbled, embarrassed, but liking the feel of his hand in mine. Mikey smiled at me, sqeezing lightly. "She's with us for Art, Frankie." He nodded, and pulled me into a hug. "You'll love it" He promised, before running off. The next time we saw him, he was attatched to another, very pretty girl. "That's emma" Mikey informed me. "Wow...she's very pretty isn't she?" Oh gods, i cannot believe i said that out loud. Mikey mumbled something i didn't hear. "What was that?" He blushed, "Not as pretty as you" He muttered, refusing to look at me. "Oh my god...that is one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me..." I gasped, surprise getting the better of me. "um...I'll be back in a minute." i could feel tears building. I always did this when someone was nice to me!

I skipped the lesson, smoking in the girls bathroom, and didn't see any of the guys for the rest of the day. I was walking out of school, when i collided with Gerard. Literally. "oof." I said. Falling on my ass. "Oh. Sorry." he said, giving me a hand up. "Mikey's been looking for you, you know" "Oh. Erm, yeah...Well...here, give him my number," I said, pulling a pen out of my bag and scribbling it down. He wanted to meet up over the weekend so..." "Sure. Why don't you come over to ours tonight and see him?" "I can't. Gotta unpack." I lied. In truth i just couldn't go tonight. There was stuff i had to sort out. "Okay. Well, see you." I nodded, and waved, walking to my aunt's waiting car.
Sign up to rate and review this story