Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter Six

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Introducing the rest of the group, and at long last the weekend ;D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 1264 words

1Ambiance
"So, how did it go?" Joe asked the moment the car door shut. "Just as i expected i guess. I got locked in a room by chavs, met a couple of cool people, got lost three times this afternoon, and skipped a lesson already." She frowned at that last part. "Why?" "Why what?" "Why did you skip a lesson?" "Oh, Joe, you know what i get like when people are nice to me? I can't accept it...I thought they were just pretending so they could let me down...So i skipped the lesson i had with them to stop that happening." "But...?" "But...they actually seem like genuinely nice people. Do you need me tonight?" Quick change of subject. "I don't think so, why?" "I thought i might look around. Get to know the place." She nodded, and stopped the car outside of our house.

Jumping out, i ran in and down to my basement to grab my purse..then remember all i had were pounds. I needed to find a bank or something. "No, you don't." Joe said behind me, apparently knowing what i was thinking. "What?" "I went to the bank this afternoon. Here, thirty dollars and you have two hundred in the bank. Thats what the exchange rate got you, from what you had in England." She said, handing me the money and my bank card. "Cool, thanks." I shoved it into my back pocket and pulled my hair into a pony tail. "I'll be back later." "Not too late though please." "Oh come on, its a Friday night!" "Yeah, but you don't know the place yet." I mock pouted, and she laughed. "Oh okay, eleven then." "Thanks. Bye."

The first place i just had to find, Starbucks. My heaven. "Hmmm..." "Would you be looking for Starbucks by any chance?" A girls voice came from behind me. A voice i recognized. "Megan? Oh my fucking god!" I turned to see an old friend behind me. "I thought you moved to, i dont know, fucking Australia or something?" "I did! But mom hated it, so we came here! I thought i saw you in school earlier, but i wasn't sure." "Right, your in my English class! How appropriate" We both laughed. "Yeah it is...So anyway, i'll show you where it is? I'm going to meet my boyfriend there now?" "Sure. Oh tell me all" I laughed, in a fake, high pitched girly way, mocking the "barbie" type girls. Megan laughed and shook her head at me. "You can meet him in a minute." We walked down the street in near silence. You'd think we'd have loads to say, since we haven't seen each other in years, but no! Nothing.

Then we were there, both ordered Strawberries and Cream Frap's, and joined a guy with an amazing 'fro at a table near the window. "Wow..." I gasped, staring at his hair. "Thanks..Wanna touch it? just don't put anything in it, yeah?" "Seriously? Wow, Megan, i fucking love you! Your taste has much improved." I winked at her, getting up and standing behind the guy to play with his fro. "Name's Ray, by the way." "Kate. Do you have a proper afro comb?!" What? I had to ask. He laughed, causing the fro to shake and handed me a comb, which i immediately stuck in his hair at an angle. "There!" I grinned, flopping back into my chair just as someone banged on the window. "It's just Gee." Ray and Megan laughed as i jumped. "Gee? As in Gerard...as in Mikey's brother?" "Yup. That's me." Gee himself said, joining us. "Mikey will be here soon, along with Frank, Emma and one of Emma's friends." "Which one?" Megan asked. "Tess." "Ooooohhh" They laughed, and Gerard turned red. "Shut up...So, Kate, Mikey will be happy to see you here. I thought you had homework?" "I'm doing it." I shrugged, and then grinned. "Geography. I'm learning my way around Jersey, and in particular, around this frap." Everyone laughed, including the four that had just come in the door. "That was a good one." Frank bounded over and hugged everyone in turn. "Oh! Emma, Tess, this is Kate. Kate, Emma and Tess." He introduced us all, as Mikey came over holding drinks. "Hi." he said quietly, sitting next to me. "What happened to you earlier?" I shrugged, "Nothing. Did Gerard give you my number?" "It's Gee Katherine." "Fine Gerard. I'll call you Gee if you call me Kate. That's my name." I hated Katherine.

We all chatted for ages, and i got to know everyone better. Then it got late. "i gotta go." I whispered to Mikey, who at some point had taken a hold of my hand, and had not yet let go. "Okay, want me to walk you?" "I think i can manage" I laughed under my breath, standing up. "Are you going?" Tess asked, sitting on Gee knee, they got on well. "Yeah, i gotta get home, my aunt wants me in by eleven." It was already twenty to. "Oh okay. It was great meeting you." "Yeah, you too." i smiled. She was really nice, as was everyone else. Mikey still hadn't let go of my hand, and was standing as well. "I'm going to walk Kate home, I'll see you guys tomorrow." "Tomorrow?" Gee asked. "Yeah, I'll go home afterwards, and your supposed to be going Ray's remember" "Yeah dude, your coming to mine!" Ray nodded, detaching himself from Megan for a moment. "Oh." Gee looked confused for a moment, then his expression cleared as he caught on. I picked up my half finished drink (not the same one as before, there been about three in between now and then you silly people, lulz) and left, Mikey in tow. "Fuck, its cold." I said, walking out into a blast of cold air. "Here." Mikey pulled off his hoody. "Now your gonna get cold." i objected. "Shush, just put it on." he mock commanded. I smiled, and pulled it on over my top. It smelt nice, a clean, Mikey sorta smell.

We walked back to my house, hand in hand, not really talking much. "So, this is me...and my gosh, this feel like part of a film or something!" I laughed. Mikey giggled, like actually giggled! It was cute. He looked down at his shoes, then back up at me. "So...Will i see you tomorrow?" "Um..." Was i supposed to be doing something tomorrow? Oh yeah... "You can come over if you like, help us decorate, or just chill in my room, while i chuck paint around" I laughed, wrinkling my nose, like i do sometimes...oddly. "Okay." he agreed, eagerly. "Well...See you then." "Yeah." i started to turn away, but he pulled me back gently. "Wait..." He leaned forward hesitantly. What has he doing? I got my answer as his lips pressed gently against my own. wow. This was nice, i decided, and kissed him back. (yes, guys, it was Kate's first kiss)He licked my bottom lip, asking permission to come in, and i let him...but then pulled away. "I'm sorry...I've never.." I looked down awkwardly. "Was i just your first kiss?" I nodded. He lifted my chin so i was looking in his eyes. "It's okay, Kate. We'll go slow..I haven't exactly gotten very far myself, you know." i smiled, at least he understood. "Well..I'll see you tomorrow?" He nodded, and we kissed once more, before i went inside, and down to my bed. All night i dreamt of Mikey...
Sign up to rate and review this story