Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter seven

by Killjoyechelon1 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 539 words

0Unrated
I got woken up at seven the next morning with a text:

From: unknown

"Wakey Wakey sunshine! Mikey's been up for an hour, excited to see you again! Get you ass up so he can see you! Gee x"

I smiled. That was cute.

To: Gee

"Shut it! It's too early, and aren't you at Ray's anyway? x"

From: Gee

"Yeah, he phoned me. You up yet? Or sleeptexting? x"

Whut?

To: Gee

"No.Leave me alone to get up and i will! :) x"


From: Gee

"Well, hurry up. I told him you were, so he's on his way. x"

From: Unknown

"Hey, Kate. Its me, Mikey. I'm on my way over okay? See you soon x"

"Fuck!" i yelped, jumping out of bed and landing on the floor with a bang. "Are you okay?" Joe shouted down. "Yeah fine!" I yelled back, standing back up and dashing into my bathroom. I showered as fast as i could, dried my hair and brushed my teeth. I dashed back into my room to find Mikey sitting cross legged on my bed. And i was wearing a towel! "Fuck! What are you doing here?!" His face fell, that was a bit harsh. "I thought you wanted me to come over?" "I did, i meant why are you sitting on my bed? Now? Its only eight?" "Oh yeah, i know. I just wanted to spend the day with you. And Gee said you'd been up ages, waiting for me to come over." "What?! I'm going to kill your brother, he told me YOU'd been up ages, waiting for me to get up so you could come over!" I remembered then i was only in a towel...Awkward turtle... "Erm..wait here a minute" he looked at me properly "Oh. Okay." I grabbed a pair of skinnies (dark blue today) and a plain blue, long sleeved top and obviously, underwear and dashed back into the bathroom to change. Couldn't be bothered to do my make-up, but never mind. A moment later i was back in my room, sitting with Mikey. "So...Do you want some coffee?" I asked to break the silence. "Sure." He agreed quickly, and followed me upstairs.

"So...Your Kates friend then?" Joe asked, joining us at the kitchen table for coffee and oreos. "Yeah, we met at school yesterday. In maths." Mikey said, looking at me. "Thank you" i mouthed. Thank god he hadn't said "I let her and frank out of a locked room in the morning. He smiled. "Do you like her?" "What? Joe, we don't know each other that well yet! Sorry Mikey." "It didn't look that way last night" Joe winked. "When you were saying goodbye." I think its safe to say both our mouths hit the floor. "You er...saw that?" "No. But you just confirmed it." "Joe! Gods above!" I frowned at her, and she looked innocently back at me. "What? You know your mum and dad would want me to do the same as they would at this time!" "Yeah but...never mind, c'mon Mikey...We're gonna go chuck paint around the basement okay?" "If you say so..."

I ran back down to the basement, Mikey following, just about wetting himself laughing.
Sign up to rate and review this story