Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Glass

by redglitterapple 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 606 words - Complete

3Original
Gerard’s POV

Maybe I should call him? Just to see if he is okay. I mean, I just left. He might worry…

I was just playing with my cereal, not really eating it. Well, today was Saturday; I was supposed to see him anyway for the whole big meet-up.

I gave up on breakfast and just went up to my room and took a shower. My muscles finally relaxed as I smelled my favorite strawberry shampoo. Yes, I like strawberry shampoo, it taste kinda yummy too…. (.>) Anyway, I dried off and changed into something pretty casual. I completed my look with my Skellington hoodie.

It was only 10, and he said he meet me at mine, but I decided to go to his. I walked slowly, since I wasn’t in any rush. I looked over into others people gardens out of curiosity. I never noticed them before until now. They seemed well tended to, some had children playing games, parents sitting in the sun reading. It seemed like a generally nice place, where people mostly tried to keep to themselves.

That’s when I caught a mother stare at me funny. I was used to it really. I thought maybe people would finally get over my looks. Maybe not. I just tucked my hands deeper into my pockets, hood down, and carried on walking. I finally reached Frank’s and knocked on the door. The door just opened.

This was strange. I pushed the door open a bit more and saw that it looked like a tornado had been through here. I didn’t remember hearing anything particularly loud last night. I stepped into the dim hallway.

I looked over to the table, which over it hung , a now broken, mirror, to find a piece of scrunched up paper, in the debris of glass and flowers. I picked it up and slowly uncrumpled it. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It said…. He left.



Frank’s POV

My eyes hurt and so did my arms. I woke from that horrible dream. And that was a really fucked up dream. I was pretty sure the things that happened with Gerard were real. The rest of it, it’s a blur. Especially after what I discovered. He left. My dad left. He left it in a letter. He said he couldn’t take anymore of my shit and left. Now I was all alone.

I got up slowly and held my arms close. The blood stained my shirt, but that was to be expected. I walked into my bathroom, it was as white and plain as I felt. I got into a hot shower and watched the dried blood wash off and go down the drain.

Just then I heard a knock on the door. Then it opened and I heard glass crunch beneath their feet. I turned off the water quickly and jumped out, dried off and put on jeans and a long tee. I walked down the stairs quietly, not before grabbing my baseball bat.

When I reached downstairs, there was Gerard, perfect as ever, standing in the doorway. I dropped the bat and he looked up from the paper.

“Frank” he also threw the paper and caught me in a hug. “Oh my, I thought you’d left because of last night and… Frank, Im not angry with you.” I just stared at him rubbing at my arm, Id rolled up my sleeves and bit now because it itched like hell. Then everything just sort of shifted…
I know its a bit short and fucked up, all to be explained in the next chapter :)
Sign up to rate and review this story