Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Ill Be Better Than You Think

by redglitterapple 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 448 words - Complete

3Moving
Gerard’s POV

Damn. I lugged him over to the couch and layed him down. I just stood there and watched him sleeping. I wonder what he was thinking.

Now I started thinking about what I was thinking. Did I mean what I said. Was I really not angry with him for… for kissing me? I have to admit. Part Of me… part of me just… it felt right. I didn’t know what it was. But, something about it… No. I had to stop thinking like this.

My thoughts were disturbed by Frank rolling over and then boom he hit the floor and woke up.

“W-What? What happened?” he looked around the room, and then sat upright.

“You just sort of passed out.” I told him. He was itching at his arm the whole time and then I noticed the cuts and bruises. “Frank…” I said looking at his arms and he followed my gaze and tugged his sleeves down. “Did you…” Breathe “Cut?”

“Gee, I know what it looks like but I swear, I didn’t. All the glass in the hallway… that was sort of me” he looked at the carpet and now sat cross legged.

“Oh..” I wasn’t sure whether I should ask him about his dad, I mean, he saw me read the letter, so he knows I know. I just… don’t know what to say.

“Frank, I” he cut me off “Gerard, I know you know and I know you really just wanna help and I hate to ask this of you but… can you just leave me alone. Please” he looked to me and his eyes started spilling over in tears.

And just like yesterday, I walked out without a sound, look or word.



Frank’s POV

It really did kill me to ask him to leave. But, I needed this time to myself. I had to get over this. Alone. I couldn’t drag anyone else into it. I guess I had to face up to the fact that I was a no one. A someone’s failure.

I curled up into a ball and just cried softly. I really hated the place I put myself into. It was my own fault.

I stood and wallowed in my filth. This was MY place now.

I would make a home for this broken heart. I was better than this. I would show my father one day his “son” was a someone.

Starting now. He wasn’t my father.
I know, this is really short, esspecially Frank's POV, to explain the whole thing, The whole Frank cutting himself, it was purely just a dream he had after his dad left.
Sign up to rate and review this story