Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes?

There are some things I do not want to see.

by Paranoia_Destroya 5 reviews

Blah :P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-12 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 1277 words

5Funny
Extra long chapter for yall. Enjoy!
Oh and this is set at the same time that Amii & Mikey’s POV were. It’s the same day that Gerard woke up by Frankie landing on him. It’s all set during the same day, just in case you get confused


Emii’s POV

I blinked a few times. Man that has been an awesome dream. I was a rock star. Playing in a band, I can’t remember the name. I can’t remember much about it but it was awesome.

I looked around. I was in my bedroom. I loved my bedroom. My mum had let me paint it any colour I wanted, so I painted it purple. Electric purple and then covered the walls in posters of the bands I liked.
I yawned and stared up at the ceiling. All was quite in the house. I listened harder. I couldn’t hear my sister’s soft snores from her room, which meant one thing. She was already up. I stretched and climbed out of bed and went to investigate. I looked at the clock which was above my door.
7AM! 7 fucking AM!
I ran my hand through my scruffy black hair and walked down the stairs. The sound of voices went through my head as I walked through the living room and into the kitchen. I stopped dead in the doorway.

There was my sister. Standing by the coffee machine. Her hands linked with Mikey’s. I knew of her crush but I never expected to wake up first thing and see my sister’s tongue down Mikey’s throat. It didn’t make me sick. I was happy for them. I was happy that my sister had found someone but there were some things I didn’t need to see. This was one of them.
I coughed loudly. They broke apart and glanced over to me. Mikey turned a deep shade of scarlet but my sister let go of Mikey’s hands and bounced over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek.

“I’m sorry you had to see that sis,” she whispered in my ear. “But isn’t this great? I mean, Mikey loves me!”

“Yeah, I’m happy for ya sis but I really don’t need to see you shove your tongue down poor Mikey's throat like that.”

“I don’t mind,” Mikey said, smirking.

“Oh shush you.” I said going over to him and hugging him. I reached up and whispered in his ear. “You better take care of my sis or you’re dead.”

“Same old Emii” He said. “Don’t worry, she is in good hands. I promise nothing will happen to her.” He hugged me back and then went over to hug Amii. “I love her.” He said.

“I love you too,” Amii said and she sweetly kissed him.

“Awwww!” I said, smiling. “Coffee anyone?”

“No thanks, I’ve already had about 5 cups this morning.” Amii chuckled.

“Michael James Way!” I shouted.

“What?” He said.

“You let my sister have 5 cups of coffee!”

“Oh shit!” he said, his eyes widening.

“Yeah. Well you’re the one that’s gonna have to deal with her today. Good luck.”

“Oh crap.” Mikey backed slowly away from Amii.

“Come here Mikey Mouse.” Amii said, walking towards a terrified Mikey. I chuckled to myself. Mikey would be lucky if he survived today.

I made a cup of coffee and pushed myself past Amii and Mikey who were making out passionately by the doorway.

“Get a room,” I said.

“We’re fine here thanks,” I heard Amii mutter through Mikey’s lips.

I went and sat down in the living room, turning on the TV. I turned it over to Kerrang! TV and sat back on the couch. About 15 minutes later Mikey and Amii joined me, Mikey holding a fresh cup of coffee and Amii holding a glass of water.

“Kerrang! TV, surprise, surprise.” Amii said, chuckling.

“Shut up Amii.” I said, throwing a pillow at her. I hit her square on the face and Mikey laughed.

“Hey! You’re not supposed to laugh!” She said to Mikey. “You’re supposed to defend me.”

“Sorry babe but you sorta deserved that” Mikey said, sheepishly.

Amii frowned at Mikey and set her focus on watching the TV. Mikey yawned and put her arm around Amii. I burst out laughing.

“Oh come on Mikey! The oldest trick in the book. You could have just put your arm around Amii; you know she wouldn’t have minded.”

“Oh well” Mikey shrugged. “Too late now.”

Amii snuggled closer to Mikey and for awhile, we all sat in silence watching the TV.

About 2 hours later, (Yes, we did sit and watch Kerrang for 2 hours. We talked a bit though) Amii jumped up. “I’m going to get breakfast, who wants to come?” she said.

“I’ll go,” Mikey said, jumping up as well.

“What do you want sis?” Amii asked me.

“Whatever I don’t mind.”

“Wait, where are we going?” Mikey said.

“McDonalds!” Amii shouted.

“It’s Sunday, we always have McDonalds breakfast on a Sunday.” I explained to Mikey. “You better get something for Gerard and Frank as well.”

“OkieDokie.” Amii said, grabbing her car keys and her purse and running to the car.

“Watch her.” I warned Mikey.

“I will.”

They got back about an hour later and we all ate our breakfast.

“Frank and Gerard aren’t getting up are they?” Amii said.

“Probably not. They are probably hugging each other in their sleep right now, not knowing that they are completely and utterly in love with each other.” I said.

We all chucked at the thought of little Frank huddled up to Gee.

“Seriously, we need to do something to get them two together. It’s getting really frustrating knowing that they both like each other and not being able to do anything.” Mikey said.

“No!” Amii shouted. “We need to leave them to find out themselves. We can’t intervene. Promise me you won’t say anything Mikey.”

Mikey sighed. “Okay, I promise.”

“Good.” Amii said. “Now since Gerard and Frank aren’t getting up, can I please eat their breakfast? I’m still starving.”

“Fine” I sighed. “But don’t blame me if you get fat.”

“I won’t get fat,” Amii said, with a mouth full of bacon sandwich.

Amii’s POV

Little did they know, Frank and Gerard weren’t cuddled up together. Little did they know, Gerard was in fact, sleeping on the floor.

I smiled as I heard a huge THUD came from upstairs. No doubt Frank had landed on Gerard as he rolled over and woke up. I chuckled to myself and Emii and Mikey looked at me.

“Just wait.” I said

A few minutes later Gerard came bouncing down the stairs, demanding coffee and Frank followed him a few seconds later, looking dazed.

“Morning sleepy head. Good night’s sleep?” I said to Frank, glancing at Gerard.

“Yeah, it was good, up until the point when I fell on Gerard.” Frank said

Mikey choked on his coffee, me and Emii giggled and Frank turned bright pink.

Hope Yall enjoyed that. You're extra lucky. Two chapters in one day! Don't be expecting an update for a while now. Just joking. I may update tomorrow or Tuesday but I am not gonna write any more today. Me has stuff to do :P

Anyway, don't forget to rate (It only takes a few seconds) and review (It only takes a few minutes) And they make my day :)
Thanks for reading :P


Sign up to rate and review this story