Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes?

Paybacks a bitch.

by Paranoia_Destroya 4 reviews

Twinkle twinkle little.... oh just read the god damn chapter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-14 - Updated: 2011-06-14 - 734 words

1Funny
Sorry for the lateness of this chapter. I have been ultra busy :P Hopefully this chapter will make you laugh but you need to imagine it actually happening. Enjoy!


Gerard’s POV

Frank came and sat down beside me and he rested his head on my shoulder.

“Must have been uncomfortable on the floor.” He said to me.

“Not really,” I shrugged.

Amii placed a steaming cup of coffee in front of Frank and he took a sip. Amii went and stood next to Mikey. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lightly. My jaw dropped.

“Gerard,” Amii said, giggling at me. “Close your mouth, you’ll catch flies.”

I shut my mouth.

“Did. My. Brother. Just. Kiss. Amii?” I said, shocked.

“Yup, he did.” Emii said.

“Awwww.” Me and Frank said at the same time. We giggled.

“Anyway…” Amii said. “Get showered and dressed.” I stayed where I was, gulping down the last of my coffee. “Now!” She said, clapping her hand’s together. “Chop chop!”

I jumped up and ran up the stairs into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped off.
I got in the shower and got the shock of my life.

“SHIT! That’s cold!” I cried and jumped back. I looked at the heat dial thingy and sighed. Some idiot had turned the temperature down to cold. Most probably Frank. He was gonna get it.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped out of the bathroom. I bumped into Frank and remembered the shower ‘incident’

“You fucker!” I screamed, dropping my clothes and chased after Frank as he chuckled and ran away. Frank ran into the bedroom and tripped over. I jumped on top of him and grabbed his arms and held them behind his back.

“Oww,” he complained.

“Say sorry!” I said.

“Never!” He laughed. I pulled his arms further behind his back. He winced and cried out.

“Oww Gee! That hurts!”

“Say sorry.” I said, pulling harder.

“Okay okay, I’m sorry” I released his arms and he sighed. “Can you get off me now please? I need to shower and Amii will kill me if I take forever.

“Fine” I huffed, standing up. Frank stood up, rubbing his arms.

“Sorry,” I said.

“It’s alright, I deserved it.” And he left the room and went to get in the shower.

I had remembered to turn the temperature down when I had got out of the shower and as I walked past to collect my clothes from outside the bathroom, I heard him give a little yelp.

“GERARD!” He shouted.

“Paybacks a bitch Frankie!” I shouted back, chuckling and walking back to the bedroom to get dressed.

About 10 minuets later, Frank walked into the bedroom, glaring at me.

“Oh come on Frankie” I whined. He continued to glare at me.

“I’m sowwie,” I said, giving him a puppy dog face. “Forgive me?”

“Fine” Frank huffed. “I forgive you.”

“Yay!” I said.

“Now can you turn around so I can get dressed please?” Frank asked.

“Frank, I’ve seen it all before.” Did I just say that? Crap!

“Yeah but you didn’t have a choice last time. You walked in on my getting changed.” Frank said and he walked over to his bag to get a clean pair of boxers.
He put them on under his towel and took of the towel. He looked pretty damn hot. His hair was damp and messy and his body was all shiny.

Frank shoved on a pair of skinny jeans and his ‘Homophobia is gay’ T-shirt. I completely agreed with the shirt and loved it.

“FRANK!” Someone shouted from downstairs. “GERARD!”

“Yeah?” We both shouted back at the same time. We both started laughing and the same voice called up the stairs again.

“Get your asses down here now!”

“We better go or Amii will end up killing us both,” I chuckled.
As we walked down the stairs we came face to face with Amii, Emii & Mikey standing by the front door.

“Ready?” Emii said.

“Ready for what?” Me and Frank asked at the same time once again and we both started laughing.

“SHOPPING!” Amii cried and me and Frank groaned.

“There’s this new store in the next town over, I think you’ll like it” Emii said.

We all piled into Amii’s car and set off.

Rate & Review pwease :)
Sign up to rate and review this story