Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter eleven

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-06-12 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 914 words

0Unrated
Me and Mikey were making out when they came in. "Oh god, guys, get a fucking room all ready!" Gee groaned, flopping into a chair opposite us. "Change the record, Geeman, you said that earlier!" I grinned over at him. "Geeman? What the hell?" A blonde guy asked, jumping into a chair, alongside Frank, Afro man aka Ray and naturally Megan, Tess and Emma. "Yup, his new nickname. You gusta?" I grinned. I dunno who you are blond guy, but your cool: "Oh me gusta" he winked. "Me names Bob, by the way. You must be Kate." I sat there pretending to be shocked. "How did you know?! Its supposed to be secret! Shhhhh!" Everyone around the table laughed.

"Whats the plan today then guiys?" Tess asked...."Yeah great response." "Dunno...Shall we go back to mine? I have some cool films we could watch?" Gee suggested, watching and waiting to see Tess's reaction. "Sure" She agreed, looking at the rest of us slightly hopefully. Me and Megan exchanged glances that clearly said "Get in there" Then looked away quickly before we started laughing. Mikey caught the look and laughed softly under his breathe. "Sure, but me and Kate meet you there later, we need to do something first." Megan said, standing and gesturing for me to follow her. "Ugh okay..." i was, needless to say, rather confused. I kissed Mikey bye "See you later babes." he said, not letting go of my hand until he had to, as Megan and Ray did the same, then we left.

"So what is it we need to do?" I asked Megan, as soon as we were out. "I'm getting Ray's birthday present, and we needed to catch up a bit, so you can come with me. We'll do some shopping at the same time, so you can distract everyone with that, while i hide the present till Tuesday." Yeah, Megan was a lot more organised than i was. I usually bought it on the day or rushed out to the shop in the middle of the night before then.

We got his present (not telling you what it is, you'll have to wait and see ;D) And some new converse and skinny jeans. I also bought about four new hoodies, one for Mikey, coz i am officially stealing the one he gave me. Then, because i didn't know where the guys lived, exactly, other than that it wasn't far from my own house, Megan directed us through town back there.
They were all down the basement, Gee's room. "Wow, Mikey wasn't kidding!" I laughed, going down the steps. "Doesn't freak you out does it?" Gee himself asked looking up from the film they were watching: The Shining. "Haha are you kidding? I sleep in the basement too! And i fucking LOVE this film!" Mikey smiled, "Glad someone does, c'mere." he patted the carpet next to him, and i flopped. He pulled me straight into a hug and buried his face in my hair. "Your hair smells like lemon!" He whispered, his breathe tickling my neck, making me giggle. "Mikey stop whispering dirty things in Kate's ear, we're tryna watch here." Tess grinned, getting it totally wrong. She was curled up in Gee's lap, looking very happy indeed. So did Gee, with his arms wrapped around her waist and his head resting on her shoulder. We watched the movie in almost silence, except for Mikey and Franks occasional squeals of fear. Then Mikey nudged Ray, who was closest to us, and the weirdest thing happened. Ray jumped up, pulling Megan with him. "Remember we said we'd help your mum Tess? Shouldn't we be going now?" "Oh yeah." She jumped up as well, giving me a look i couldn't decipher, a mix of pity and...i don't know...understanding and yet fearful...Weird. Then Emma said "I've gotta get home now anyways, my mom wants to visit my grandma. See you tomorrow, Frankie." That left me alone with Mikey, Frank and Gee. Then Mikey moved my legs from over his and took his arm from around my waist. "Whats up?" I asked him. "Nothing, I'm gonna make some coffee. I'll be back in a minute." He smiled then left, taking the steps two at a time. "Well...that was odd. Like it was planned or something?" I glanced suspiciously at the two guys. They looked straight back at me. "It kinda was..." Frank muttered. "What? Why? Whats going on?" I'll admit i was kind of scared and nervous at that moment. "Kate..." Gee started hesitantly, "Mikey asked us to talk to you. About your self harming. He's really worried about you." "Oh...he thought you could help me." It wasn't a question but they both nodded anyway. Then they looked at one another and simultaneously pulled up their sleeves. "We've shown you ours, now you show us yours." So i did. "Why? I think that would be the first question." Gee asked, while Frank poked, prodded and very closely examined the cuts. I shrugged. "Just good old fashioned depression i guess...I mean, at first it was just curiosity to see if it would help, but then i couldn't stop. It takes my mind off the emptiness i feel inside when i get depressed." They exchanged a look. "We've both been there." Frank said, pulling me in for a hug. "We'll help you get through it. Group hug!" Gee joined the hug, and Mikey, who appeared from nowhere.
Sign up to rate and review this story