Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter twelve

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-06-13 - Updated: 2011-06-13 - 1146 words

0Unrated
Just a quick little note, I'm trying to make sure i update at least twice a day, coz i get so many new ideas, but that might not always be possible, because i'm doing my a level exams at them moment. So if i don't manage to update some days, or only do one that's why :) Enjoy the story :D

"Kate! Wake up, you've got school!" Ugh. Monday mornings should be banned. I groaned and rolled out of bed, some how managing to land on my feet. "Oh by the way, your boyfriend called, said Gee's gonna pick you up? Whose Gee?" "His brother!" i yelled back. At least i wouldn't have to walk there then. I quickly showered and all that jazz, pulling a comb through my hair because i seriously couldn't be bothered with it. And it was a freaking hot day already! So, i pulled on some black shorts and tee-shirt. Hello there, lily white, stick thin legs i actually hate ¬¬. Then pulled on converse. Probably a bad idea, but they were my favorites. I did need some more, though. "Joe remind me i need knew trainers tonight please?" i said, leaving the house. "No need, i got you some, look" They were cool, but totally the wrong style, bless her. "Erm, thanks, but i'm gonna get some myself okay?" she laughed and nodded. Then Mikey and Gee pulled up. Gee was wearing a shirt! Over some jeans. "Wow, Geeman! Whats the occasion?" I asked, jumping in the back with Mikey. "Well, if you'd turned up to Art on Friday you would have known. You have homework due on Wednesday." "Wait what?" Was he saying...? I looked at Mikey questioningly, and he nodded his confirmation. "Gee is our teacher." "So...do we call you Mr. Way then?" I couldn't help but laugh at that, how could i be formal with someone i classed as a friend? "No, most student's call me Gerard, others call me Gee. Yeah. Mr. Way is just too formal!" He laughed, looking at us through the rear view mirror. "I'll tell you about the homework in lesson, now get out and get your asses to your first lesson before your late!" We laughed, and got out.

We walked through the halls, getting some odd looks, me being in shorts with incredibly pale legs, and Mikey wearing black jeans in this heat! we looked crazy, naturally, and we were holding hands. Obviously such a thing was a shocker here! "Just wait till they see us tomorrow!" I laughed to Mikey. He looked at me confused. "Didn't i tell you? I'm dying my hair tonight, Purple and Black. Let me do yours too?" I added the end bit on as a joke, and looked at him in a way that showed it to be, but he replied "What colour?" With serious interest. "What colour would you let me do it?" I can't believe he would let me! "Would you die it black?" I laughed. "Are you serious?" "Does that mean you will?" he countered my question with one of your own. We had arrived in maths while we were talking. "Of course i will! If your mom and Gee don't mind that is!"

"Micheal! Katherine! Pay attention please!" The teacher glared at us, so we shut up and passed notes instead.

They won't mind, you know. Gee's hair's died.

Duh! But you are the younger one and besides i don't want them to hate me for changing you or something

They won't. Ask Gee in Art, he'll tell you my mom loves you! I swear, she wants to adopt you or something. I convinced her not to, coz then it'd incest or something :L

lol! Bless her. I like your mom, she's cool. So, if they don't mind, i'll dye yours when i do mine tonight?

The bell went before he wrote a reply. "They won't mind i promise. So, i'll come back to yours with you tonight then?"
He was obviously quite eager. "Okay. IF they don't mind." "If who doesn't mind what?" Frank joined the conversation, as we walked down the hall to art. "She doesn't believe that Gee and my mom would be okay with her dying my hair black." "Oh they'd be totally cool with it." Frank grinned at me. "So when you doing that?" "Tonight!" I said, looking back at him, walking just behind us, and managing, in that short space of time, to walk into someone. "Oh god i'm so sorry!" I gasped, holding out a hand to help her back up. "No worry's it happens all the time." She smiled. "My names Khloe. Are you here for Art now?" "Yeah, I'm Kate, this is Mikey, and that weirdo over there is Frank!" I grinned over at him. "Sorry about just now! I normally watch where i'm going, but..." "It's fine really! I better go, i don't want to be late." She smiled, and walked off down the hall. "She seemed nice." I commented, as we went into the class. "Yeah. At least she spoke to us, unlike other people in this school!"

The class got under way (omg i can't say it in this story without wanting to add 'see what i did there?' I'm such a weirdo) and it was a good ten minutes before Mikey got started back onto the subject of hair colouring. "So. How long would it take? Coz Gee's takes forever to dye!" "Yours is shorter than his, so it won't take as long to cover, but then its usually around half an hour for the colour to develop, and then wash off. Use the condition, leaving that in for two minutes, wash that out and done. I usually take around an hour from start to complete finish." I said, not looking up from the picture i was doing. I was drawing Mikey and Frank the way they were now. Laughing and messing around.

"Thats pretty good Kate." Gee's voice commented from behind me. "And, Mikey, are you sure you wanna die your hair?" "Yeah, i want it black, like yours and Franks." I loooked round to see his reaction. "Whose going to do it? You?" "No, Kate. If you can convince her mom and you wouldn't mind." "I don't care what you do, its your hair" Gee shrugged, then looked at me. "And mom won't mind. You can go ahead and die his hair if he wants it doing." I smiled. "Yay! Little finger dance of happiness, guys!" They looked at me like i was mental.


Another note, again sorry to xxXLadyOfSorrowsXxx, but thanks for the review that wasn't a review lol! Khloe will be getting together with Bob, so she'll be in it more! Khloe!! I need to read your story :D lol Hope you liked this part and i'll try and do another today/tonight
Sign up to rate and review this story