Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Girl With The Cherry Pink Hair.

Chapter 7: You Bad Daughter, You.

by MoonjavaWindsong 8 reviews

I screamed out to the empty house and in my sudden burst of anger, I kicked the kitchen table over.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-13 - Updated: 2011-06-19 - 1653 words

5Exciting
Chapter Seven

"I've been up since seven." I replied, my cheeks getting warm. "Mikey woke up shortly after. I forgot he was on the sofa and I sat on him.." Gerard looked at me for a second and burst out laughing, moving over to sit opposite me, Mikey laughed too and got up out of his seat.
"I'm going to go shower" Mikey told us and grabbing a plate full of pancakes and left.
"Here" I said, pushing a plate towards Gerard. He took it and started eating.
"So what do you want to do today?" Gerard asked with a mouth full of pancake.
"Um, I kind of told Frabk we could do something. But maybe all of us can meet up together and make a day of it." I said, trying to get everyone involved. It felt rude doing something with Frank when I just stayed over night at Gerards.
"Yeah that sounds cool, will Frank be okay with that?"
"I don't know, you've known him longer than I have, silly!!" I smiled and got up to wash the dishes, I was trying to keep a distance from Gerard, I was phsically charged from sleeping so close to him last night and we scared if he touched me I might explode.
"You seem to have some kind of hold over him." Gerard grinned, turning around to watch me. I started scrubbing the pans, ignoring this. "So what shall we all do today then?" He said, changing the subject. Just as he said it, my phone buzzed against my boob- I had a habbit of putting my phone in my bra so I could feel everytime I got a text. I felt my face get hot again as I reached down Gerards top to pull out my phone. Gerard made a amused face and turned back to his breakfast. I pressed the 'open' button and sure enough, it was from Frank.
Hey, it's Frank. What do you want to do today?
I sighed, not wanting to make him think I didn't want to hang out with just him and turned to Gerard.
"It's Frank. What shall I tell him we're doing today?" I asked. Gerard stood up and walked over to me, he looked down at my phone, reading the text message.
"I'll call him and tell him the plans. You can borrow my car to go home and get ready." Gerard smiled at me with his beautiful crooked smile. My breath caught.
"O-okay." I replided. Gerard then went over to the counter and pulled over his car keys, throwing them at me for me to catch. My reflexes had been slowed down by Gerards presence and they landed at my feet. I bent over to get them, but Gerard was to fast for me. I began to stand up and realised Gerards face was inches from mine. I felt myself blush and took the keys he was handing out to me. I was careful not to touch him.
"See you in a bit" I told him, smiling widely.

~*~

I quietly opened the door to my house and creeped in just incase Mum and Dad weren't at work yet. I took another step down the hall and fell over something, I went crashing head first on the floor.
"Shit!" I called out, kicking the thing I fell over. I then realised there were tons of black bags around where I fell. I sat up, pulling one of the bags over to me and opened it up. It was a bag of my clothes. I pulled over and opened another one- more of my stuff. "MUM? DAD?!" I screamed, but there was no answer. I got up and went towards the kitchen, there was a note waiting for me on the table, I picked it up and read it.

Tess.
When you want to grow up and live by our rules, you can move back here. But for the mean while we don't want you here.
Mum and Dad.


I took a few steps backward, feeling my eyes fill up with tears. How fucking dare they? I'm their only child and they're kicking me out?! I screamed out to the empty house and in my sudden burst of anger, I kicked the kitchen table over. Okay so I'm not the best daughter ever, but how could they do this to me? I stormed out of the kitchen and into the hall, grabbing a random bag and pulling out some of my clothes. I then took them upstairs to my room to change, I couldn't let Gerard see me in such a state, even if I had just been kicked out of my house. I crashed around my Mums room on purpose, whilst looking for my straightners- I knew that bitch still had them. I found them under her bed and took them with my clothes into my room. I took off Gerards clothes, folding them and putting them on my bed. I did this rather calmly for someone so fuming inside. I pulled on a new bra and underpants and then pulled on my ripped, faded blue skinny jeans and the random black veil brides t-shirt and then went to my full lengh mirror. Ugh, my face looked awful. I went into the bathroom and cleaned my face before putting on a little mascara. That will have to do. I grabbed Gerards clothes, my make-up, straightners and headed downstairs, finding my white Doc Martins and put them on. I loaded Gerards car with all my bags and headed back to his house, trying not to cry.

~*~

I tapped on Gerards door and Frank came to open it. I looked at him for a second and burst out crying, dropping one of the bags of my stuff at my feet.
"Woah, Tess. What's wrong?" Frank said, pulling me into a hug. I tried to tell him what had happened, but I couldn't stop crying- my emotions were rushing out of me all at one go.
"Frank?" I heard Gerard say from inside the house. "Is that Tess?"
"I think you should come over here, Gee" Frank said, rubbing my back, trying to calm me. I started to take deep breaths and wiped my running make-up from under my eyes.
"Oh my god, Tess! What's wrong?" Gerard asked. I pulled back from Frank and saw that Mikey, Bob and Ray were standing behind Gerard.
"I-I-I got kicked out of my house!" I burst out, falling back into Franks arms.
"What? Why?" I heard Mikey say, he sounded angry.
"I-I'm a b-bad daughter" I cried.
"It's okay Tess, you can stay here with Mikey and I" Gerard said, taking me from Frank and lifting me up into his arms again, my whole body warmed. He cradled me against his chest and carried me back into the house, sitting me down on the sofa. "Bob. Ray. Mikey. Get her bags out of the car. Frank, hot chocolate, stat!!" I laughed against Gerards chest, he pressed his finger under my chin and raised my face up to look at him. He used his sleeve to wipe my face. I smiled and leaned into his warm chest. Even though Gerard was making my heart pound extremely fast, my hysteric breathing calmed alot.
"Here" Frank said, handing me a hot chocolate. I scooched off of Gerards lap to sit inbetween Frank and Gerard.
"Thanks Frank" I sniffed, leaning my head on his shoulder. I watched Mikey, Bob and Ray bring my bags in and set them near the stairs. "Guys, you don't have to do this." I told them, about to get up and do it myself, but Gerard held me back.
"No it's fine." Ray said, carrying in the last bag. "We're done now."
"Thanks" I said, looking down at my feet.
"You look pretty, if that makes you feel any better" Frank smiled. I smiled back, he was too cute.
"Aw, thanks Frankie" I giggled. I was already feeling better. "Are you sure it's not a problem me staying here?" I asked Mikey and Gerard. Mikey was sitting mt my feet cross legged and Bob was sitting on Rays lap on a single chair.
"It's no problem, it'll be nice." Mikey assured me, Gerard nodded his head- he looked upset, I was about to ask why when Frank suddenly got up.
"Umm.. I think I'm going to go home." He announced, heading to the door.
"What's wrong Frank?" Bob asked, batting his lashes. I giggled to myself.
"Nothing, I just forgot I have to do some.. stuff."
"Do it later, we wanted to show Tess something. Remember?" Mikey said, getting up and pulling Frank back to the sofa. I turned to look at Frank, he looked how he did last night before he left to go home and Gerard still looked sad. I got up and wiped under my eyes one last time.
"What did you want to show me?" I asked them, smiling the best I could. Franks face seemed to light up. He took my hand and pulled me to the kitchen, everyone else followed.
"You're going to love this!" He exclaimed, opening a door that lead into what looked like a garage, but was filled with intruments. A drum-kit stood at the back, guitars were scattered around the room and a microphone at the front. All the boys jumped around me excited, Gerard stood beside me, his eyebrows pulled together. He gestured towards the sofa propped against the wall, before I could ask again.

A/N: Hopefully that was a little longer than usual. Thanks everyone for being so nice to me when I keep supplying you with crapoy short chapters ¬¬ (I'd be annoyed if I were you). I was watching My Chems Top Ten on NME and they spelt Gerards name like Gerrard!! I was so angry! ANYWAY.. Hope you enjoyed! Please R&R xoxoxoxox
Sign up to rate and review this story