Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Cars Collide

2: Just let the dark consume

by Broken_Feathers 5 reviews

Everything was fading to black.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-13 - Updated: 2011-06-13 - 439 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2- Just let the darkness consume

Frank's POV

Even though I'm Catholic, I'm not highly religious, but I've always prayed before driving ever since my dad got in a giant car accident. He still alive but he's paralyzed from the waist down.I feel like an idiot for forgetting something like that, it was the first time I forgot and I'm regretting it.

It took my brain a little time to process that a car collided into me. I felt as if the events taking place were in slow motion, nut I knew in reality that they were occurring quickly.

I heard the screeching of metal smashing against metal.I heard the sound of glass shattering and I knew it was my windshield. I was staring at my lap, but I looked up to see a shower of glass exploding everywhere. It look so beautiful, my arms and face erupted in pain when the shard started to carve deeply into me, piercing my skin. Suddenly, something smashed into my legs, I heard a loud CRACK! Strangely, all I felt was a quick sharp pain in my legs then I felt...Nothing. I looked down at my legs and almost passed out at the sight.

My legs where gushing out blood, my left leg's bone was sticking right out, and my right leg's bone wasn't sticking out but it was pushing against my skin so much that it was a greenish color. My head suddenly felt dizzy and I felt like I wanted to vomit. I leaned over towards the passengers side and stared puking violently all over the seat. The vomit tasted really rusty, I opened my eyes to look at it and I was shocked at what it was, I was puking my blood up.

I felt something warm sliding out my nose. Thinking it was snot, I lifted up my hand towards my nose to wipe it off. When I wiped it off it felt thicker then snot usually is, so I looked at my hand to see the color of it and I found that my nose was also bleeding.

I decided to get out of my car to go check on the the person in the other car to see if they were alright. I tried to move my legs, half expecting it to hurt but I couldn't move them, I thought something was on top of them but there wasn't. I can't feel my legs. I suddenly felt super tired, everything started fading to black.

I let the darkness consume me.

Yeah that is chapter 2 please tell me what you think. Please Review :)
Sign up to rate and review this story