Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter Thirteen

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-06-13 - Updated: 2011-06-13 - 402 words

0Unrated
The bell went, signalling the end of the lesson. "So your homework, Guys, just finish this work. We'll be starting a new project on Wednesday." Gee shouted before everyone rushed off. "Yo Gee, you coming with us now?" We asked him, as we headed out. "I'll meet you under the tree, just wanna sort something out." "Okay."

We went out to the tree, that, Frank informed me, was their tree, no-one else went near it, but them. Bob and Khloe were there. "Hey guys! Nice to see you again Khloe, not gonna knock you over this time!" I laughed, sitting down on the grass. Mikey sat down next to me, and Frank sat next to him. "Where is everyone?" Bob asked. "Gee'll be here in a minute, haven't seen anyone el - wait! Here comes Ray, Megan and Tess. Oh and Emma's over there! That's where they all are!" Frank said happily. They all joined us, then Frank, to my major surprise, lit up a fag. "Frank! You smoke?" "yeah have done for ages. Does it bother you?" "No. Can i nick one off you?" They all looked at me surprised, now. "You smoke?" "I haven't for ages. Like, in about three months, but sometimes i like to have one, because...i don't know, just because." I shrugged. Frank frowned, but handed me a cigarette anyway. "Thanks." I took a deep drag.

"Tut tut. You know, i could exclude you for that." Gee came up amused. "Yeah but you love us all too much to." Frank smiled sweetly, letting smoke stream out. Gee grinned, "Chuck us one then. So, you guys heard what Mikey and Kate are doing tonight." That sounded really wrong and we both blushed bright red. "Not like that, guys!" I quickly added on, glaring at him. He knew that would sounds bad! "So what are you doing then?" Tess asked curiously. "I'm going to dye our hair. Mikey's going black." "What about you?" "Purple and black. If anyone else is willing to let me, i'll do there's as well." "I'm going purple!" Megan grinned "High five! You can do mine for me. i'll come over about five-ish."


I know this part is INCREDIBLY short, but i am knackered, i have an exam on Thursday to revise for, and i just cba to be honest. But i wanted to update. I'll do three tomorrow to make up for it :)
Sign up to rate and review this story