Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter Fourteen

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-06-14 - Updated: 2011-06-14 - 948 words

1Original
Little note coz im sooo excited about this! I'm going to take Bass lessons! :D me and a friend wanna start a band, when i learn, she's gonna sing. If anyone else wants to join us let me know. We may possibly know the drummer, he's also learning, so yeah. Anyone else wants to try out with us, let me know :D And i did something i've been scared to do for ages. I came out as Bi today :D Love you guys! (sorry just in a VERY good mood today :D)

Anyone else? I was looking particularly at Ray. You do not understand how much i wanted to get my hands on his hair. Unfortunately he shook his head. "No way! Ladies love the fro the way it is!" Megan elbowed him. "I mean, Megan loves the fro the way it is!" He edited quickly. "Damn. What about you girls? Or Bob?" Bob said no, but Tess and Emma looked thoughtful. "Perhaps...If i knew what colour to do it. If i decide you can do it." Tess nodded her agreement with Emma's decision. And Khloe had disappeared somewhere. So had Bob, now that i thought about it. "Um. Where did Khloe and Bob go?" "Somewhere more private." Frank sniggered. The bell went at that point. And because i skipped last friday, you guys have no idea what lesson i have! I shall tell you! It is Spanish..oh the joys. Me no Gusta. "What you guys got now?" I asked, hoping someone would be in my lesson. But they all had either history or English. "Damn you guys!" i laughed, and waved. Mikey was walking the same way as me, because i didn't know where i was going and he wanted to walk me there. "See you at lunch." He kissed me outside my room, and walked back the way we'd just come. I wandered inside. "Ah. Katherine. Or do you prefer something else?" I knew right there and then, i would like this woman. "Kate. I prefer Kate." "I don't blame you. My names Katherine too." She frowned, then laughed. "Erm.. For the moment, sit where you want, and we'll see how that works out." I surveyed the room as it began to fill up. Choose where i want to sit huh? Well that wouldn't be difficult. The jocks sat in the middle of the room. The nerds and geeks sat at the front, and the misfits sat near the back. There was a table in the back left corner that no-one was sitting at. So i went there. Call me anti-social if you want, but i much prefer to sit alone. Maybe its because before, i didn't have friends to sit with. I was sitting there for five minutes before i realised someone had sat opposite me, and was watching what i was doing. I did a french GCSE, so i don't even know why im here. I was finishing my picture of Frank and Mikey instead of listening. I looked up when i sensed her eyes on me. "Hi." I said, slowly putting down my pencil. "Hello." She said back. "Your a good artist." "Thanks!" She was blonde, and i know i shouldn't stereotype, but i thought she'd be more like the chavs or jocks, as they're known as here. "My names Hayley. Whats yours?" (Yes, the same Hayley as in my TW fic) "Kate. Nice to meet you." We chatted for the rest of the lesson, turns out she doesn't need to do the course either, she has relatives living in Spain, so learnt the language when she was younger. "So, naturally, im ace-ing." She laughed as we left the lesson. I really like Hayley, i decided. "Hey, you wanna hang out with me and my friends?" I asked her. "Oh. I'd love to, but i er, actually have somewhere to be." "oh, okay then. Er. Have fun?" She smiled, and waved goodbye. I started walking out towards the tree, when i got jumped on. "Guess whoooo?" Frank said, covering my eyes. "Hm...I cannot possibly imagine...Could it be...Ray? No..silly thing to say." i giggled. "Or maybe....Frank!" I mock gasped as he took his hands away. "I would NEVER have guessed." He pouted. "You knew all along." I nodded. "Whatever. We're skipping last lesson, you wanna join us?" "Who is?" "Mikey, Ray, Me. The others don't wanna risk it." "Sure. My aunt will be at work. We can go back to mine?" He grinned. "Mikey'll love that!" "Oh Frank! You are just the worst!" I laughed. My phone vibrated.

From: Mikey

"Look behind you!"

I looked, just in time to be wacked in the side of the head with fuck knows what. Everything went black.

god-knows-how-long-later

"Ugh, what the hell happened?" I groaned, feeling the lump on the side of my head. "One of the jocks and the barbies decided they didn't like you. Probably because the girl in question likes Mikey." Ray told me. It must be last already, if he's here. Speaking of here...We were in my room. "Why are we here? How'd we get here?" "I showed them the way here. Ray drove. Frankie's getting you some ice." Mikey's head appeared above me. "Thanks. And thanks for the warning." "I just happened to see it, as you all walked past the classroom i was in. I wish i'd got out in time to stop them." He looked angry, especially seeing the lump i know had. "Mikey, it's fine. I'm used to shit like that. To be honest, i kinda expected it to happen before now, and i've only been in the country four days!"
Sign up to rate and review this story