Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

chapter fifteen

by Killjoyechelon1 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 559 words

0Unrated
That cracked them up at least. "Is that what you thought Jersey would be like?" Frank grinned. "Well, it looks like i got it right huh?" I sat up, feeling a little dizzy and grabbed my little mirror to inspect the damage. Wasn't as bad as i thought it might have been. "It probably looks worse than it actually is." Ray said, sitting zen-like on my bed. Frank was sitting on my desk, little legs swinging, and Mikey was on my desk chair. "Yeah...Anyways. i'll distract myself dying your hair. Come on!" I turned and grinned at Mikey, motioning for him to follow me to my bathroom.
"Damn, what is with all this gel? I'm gonna have to wash it out, then die it when it's dry again." "Do your first then, and do mine afterwards. So i can see how its done." he suggested, handing me the two dyes. So i did. i did the black first,l covering most of my hair, and being VERY careful not to get it on the areas i was going to be doing purple, then added that colour, making sure the black didn't get onto it. Mixing the two dyes would NOT be a very good idea. "So...now what?" Mikey and Frank asked as i left the bathroom again. "Now, i wait half an hour, and do Mikey's in that time. By the time that's done, Megan should be here, for me to do hers as well." Mikey's hair dried quite quickly, so i was able to put the colorant on before washing my own out. By the time i had dried it, Megan had arrived and it would be time to wash Mikey's off in a few minutes. "I bought dye with me." Megan smiled, plonking herself down on my bed, and, i think on purpose, Rays legs. "Ah! you...are so nice Megan..." He very nearly dropped himself in it, but her expression warned him against whatever he had been about to say. i laughed, then pulled Mikey into the bathroom. "No funny business in there!" Ray shouted after us. I flipped him off. "It's my bathroom, i'll do what i like. Or who...Shut up anyway, its not gonna be like that!" i was rinsing his hair, that's all! It look good as well. I know it's still wet, but ya-nooo. Still looks good. Then i did Megan's. While her colour was developing or whatever you call it, we went upstairs for food. I was cooking pizza's when my Aunt and Gee walked in. "Oh hello everyone! Katie, if your having gatherings, will you let me know please? Its scary coming in to find all of these people around! And that looks good, by the way." She nodded to mine and Mikey's new hair colours. "You did a good job." "Thanks. Megan, it'll be time to wash yours out soon. Want pizza anyone? Frank, veggie one, just for you." "How did you know he was a veggie?" Gee asked, sitting down next to everyone else. "Duh, we told her." Someone answered. I dunno who, everyone sounds the same with mouthfuls of pizza.


Im sorry its short again. I have an exam tomorrow, so i can't really concentrate on this tbh. Though i already know imma fail it, but oh well. Till tomorrow guys! It'll be longer
Sign up to rate and review this story