Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter Sixteen

by Killjoyechelon1 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-22 - Updated: 2011-06-22 - 836 words

0Unrated
Quick note: Sorry i haven't updated in a while, but my exams will be over tomorrow :D (woohoo)And so i'll be able to update more often. Thanks for the comments and please keep reading :)Bye guys, enjoy
We chilled out for a while, after finishing the pizza and cleaning up. Much to the guys dismay, Joe made them help. Then they had to go home. "So...Are you going to tell Mikey?" Joe asked, sitting at the kitchen table with me, having a cup of coffee. "About what?" I pretended not to know what she was on about. "About you. What you are. I know you haven't said anything yet." "About being a bloodsucking freak you mean?" I wasn't angry, though i sounded it. I just wanted to be normal. "Honey, your not a freak. You know your parents wouldn't want you to think of yourself that way." "Yeah i know. I just wish they weren't dead, and i wasn't like this...I need to hunt you know." "What?!" Mikey was stood in the doorway, pale and shaking. "Oh shit! Mikey, you weren't supposed to find out this way!" "Its not hunting season, you know!" Wait. What? I had stood up, and started to cross the room to him, in the slow human pace that had seemed fast enough to me for nearly seventeen years, but not anymore, but that stopped me dead. (haha, undead sense of humour) "What?" I said, staring at him. He couldn't possibly be saying... "Yeah. Im a vampire to. I knew you were the second Gee opened that door. Him and Frank can tell too." "Why didn't they say anything?" I could feel the colour, what little of it there was, draining from my face. He shrugged, and sat down at the table, motioning for me to do so as well. "We coiuld also tell you were new. Not quite accepting it." I nodded, still standing at staring at him. Joe discreetly left the room. Mikey looked at me. Then i felt his mind in mine. "You want to hunt with me? Then we can talk more comfortably." I nodded. Yes, that is one of the few things that makes us different. We can talk through our minds. We all do it. The other things that set us apart from the human race was the drinking of blood, fast, strong, and never get old.
We walked along the darkening street, to the woods near the school, in 'silence', speaking only in our minds. "So..how old are you?" I asked him. "Three hundred and seven." i stared at him. The only other person i knew was one had been Megan. I had been a Vampire for three years now, and Megan had for four. "Is anyone else?" "Everyone in our group is. Thats sorta why we keep to ourselves..and obvously, the rest of our school hates us for being different in how we look." I nodded, getting some odd looks off chavs walking past. Sorry, must remember to call them jocks here, its america and chavs are british. We reached the forest, looked at each other, then ran. I could smell the blood, and so could he. We soon found them. A jock and a cheerleader making out. We grinned to one another. Human blood, much better than the animals we had been expecting when we set out. "Well, well well." The cheerleader had spotted us. "Look who it is." She smiled disdainfully. Typical. Blonde, big boobs, small waist, and easy. The jock was also quite average. Good looking if your into that sorta thing, muscled, tall, probably quite thick. Mikey looked at me then said silently. "You want her?" I nodded at him. Then slowly walked forward. I recongised them as being two people i'd met on my first day. He was the one who had locked me in the classroom. "Paybacks a bitch you know." I smiled at them. Mikey was at my side in a flash. "What the fuck..." The jock gasped. The girl ran. I went after her, letting Mikey have him. I heard his scream, as i easily outran the cheerleader. "Just you and me now." She stopped, her chest heaving as she thought to regain her breathe. Another scream peirced the silence. "Josh?" She span around. Bad move. I silently crept up behind her. I could smell the blood, hear it rushing wildly through her veins. I smiled, and bit. She screamed only once. "You done?" Mikey came up as i let her limp, lifeless body drop. "Uh huh. You?" "Satisfied, i guess." I could smell the blood on his breathe as he came closer, and i was sure he could on mine too.

"Mikey? Kate? What are you - oh." Gee's voice came from behind us. We spun around, like deer in headlights. "So, im not the only one hunting tonight..."


Boom! Vampires! In the words of my good friend Megan Etches "Its like BAM didn't see that coming did ya!" XD
Sign up to rate and review this story