Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter Seventeen

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-23 - Updated: 2011-06-23 - 1016 words

0Unrated
We stopped. Stood silent. Then crapped. We couldn't help it. The situation was one that was so far from the normal teenage life we lead the rest of the time, that we just couldn't help but find it hilarious. "No. Your not.." I gasped, desperately trying to get my breathe back. Gee grinned, and pulled himself up. He had literally been rolling around on the grass, laughing. We all sat in the clearing, feeling the chill in the air return. "So. You found some good game." Oh how quickly he caught on. Then again the scent of blood was still strong in the air. Mikey nodded. "You haven't? You want us to help you?" Gee considered it for a moment, a thoughtful expression on his face as he looked at us. "No...No, that's okay...You guys should head back. Come to ours tonight, Kate. Promise we won't bite." He laughed at the end. "As if you could." i grinned, then ran. I went about three miles, to my house and back to the clearing in about six seconds. "Okay, I'm ready." They were discussing something between themselves, i kept hearing bits of it, but its rude to listen in, so i tried not to. Instead i wandered around the trees surrounding the clearing, wondering which i'd be able to climb. "Sorry about that." Mikey crept up behind me silently. Gee had left on his hunt. "He'll be with us later. For now...Shall we?" He offered his arm, and together we exited the woods, and walked at human pace back to the guys house.

Megan, Tess, Emma and Bob were waiting for us. "Where's Frank, Ray and Khloe?" "Khloe went to er...freshen up" Bob answered, obviously trying to find the nicest way of phrasing it as he could. "And as for Ray and Frank, we thought they were out with you and Gee. Oh hey Kate." "Hey." "Mikey can i talk to you alone a minute?" Bob got up off the chair he was sitting in, and practically dragged him out of the room before he had a chance to answer. I sat down next to Tess. "What you guys watching then?" "Friday the 13Th." Khloe said coming back. "Did you enjoy your hunt?" She said it so casually, it stunned me for a moment. "Er, yeah..how did you -?" "Hunny, we can smell the blood." Tess supplied the answer. Everyone laughed, but that stopped quickly as the front door opened and slammed shut again. "Gee? Whats up?" We all ran out into the hall. He was back, and had someone with him. "This is...what was your name, honey?" He looked at the girl he had dragged in by the arm. The poor girl looked terrified, and with good reason. "Vanessa" She whispered, looking at the floor, fear obvious in her green eyes. She was shaking, and white. "Vanessa kindly joined me in the woods this evening after you and Mikey left. I thought i'd repay that kindness by bringing her back." Gee grinned, his fangs glinting red in the hall light. "She saw me with another poor lost soul, and well...you guys know how we can't let anyone find out."

I was a bit sickened by this. I thought these guys were good, but now they seemed more and more evil. Mikey squeezed my hand. "Its okay. They won't hurt her more than is necessary." He whispered, making me shiver as i felt his cold breathe on my neck. I looked at him and silently asked if we had to stay to witness this girls slaughter. There was no other way to describe what was about to go down. He frowned lightly, then answered, "Of course not." Out load he said. "Kate's not feeling well, im gonna take her upstairs. We'll see you guys in the morning." I don't think they even paid us any attention as we left the group and went upstairs to Mikey's room. "Shh. Mom's in bed." He whispered to me, as i walked into his bed, and swore loudly. "Sorry." i whispered back, trying to feel my way around the room in the darkness. I collided with his warm body next, and knocked him back onto the floor. For a moment, we just lay there in a daze, then i slowly realised i was lying on top of him. "Well this is nice." He chuckled from under me. "Mmmm. It is. Very nice." I leaned down as i spoke, and kissed him. He responded quickly, pulling me closer. Then suddenly our positions were reversed. I was now flat on my back underneath him. The kiss never broke off. Not until i pulled his top off, and he undid mine. So glad i wore a shirt. "Oh gods, Mikey." I gasped, running a hand down his chest. He smiled, and started to kiss my neck. Electricity ran through me like wildfire. I wanted him. I'd never felt this way before in my life, but now i wanted him so bad it hurt. "Wait." He stopped, and looked at me. "Are you sure about this?" I know i'd never wanted anyone more, but did he feel the same? "Fuck yeah. I want you...surely you can tell?" He grinned, and i became aware as to what he meant. "I wondered what that was" i teased him, pulling him back to me. He reached around my back, and unclasped my bra. Oh gods, the feel of his hands on my breasts, it was heaven. But that was nothing compared to the rest of the night...



And thats where im gonna leave this chapter, coz i wanna know, how much detail do people want? Like, should i make it more or less explicit, coz i don't mind. I'll put in plenty of detail if thats what you want. Keep reading guys :) Finished my exams, and finished college all together :D (Wooohooo) So plenty of time for updating now, till i get a job haha! Let me know whatchaa think, and how much detail you want? Love ya's all xox
Sign up to rate and review this story