Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

Chapter 18

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-24 - Updated: 2011-06-24 - 1163 words

0Unrated
..And that's when i woke up. Sunshine was streaming in from the windows at the top of my walls. I jumped out of bed and ran over to the calender on the inside of my wardrobe. Friday. Check phone for time! My next thought, as i dashed back across the room. "Are you okay?" Joe came down with my old purse in her hand. Serious deja vu here. "No..yeah...I don't know..What time is it?" she looked at me surprised. "Six. You fell asleep as soon as we got back. Someone called Mikey left you a message. Wants to know if your free this weekend. Oh. Your money." She handed me my purse and phone, then looked at me critically. "You need blood." "I know. I was planning on hunting tonight. I just...I had a really weird dream. I dreamt of about three days, and at the end, we talked, you said i needed to hunt, and Mikey heard. Turned out that everyone was a vampire, and we went hunting together...It was so weird." I looked at her. She looked calmly back at me. "You know he's not, though." I nodded. I'd been able to smell the blood running through his veins in the classroom. Then a funny thought struck me. "This is like Twilight, only the female is a Vampire instead" Joe grinned, and started to walk away. Then she remembered how that story went. "Your not falling in love with him are you? Because you know the rules." "i know." I said softly. I didn't answer her question, just turned away, to change. Ten minutes later, i was ready to go. "There are some woods by your school." Joe said, pouring over a map laying on our kitchen table. "I know. It was in my dream." She looked up at me sharply. "You don't think it was a vision do you?" i dropped the glass of milk i'd been drinking in shock. "How could it be? We both know that's impossible. They aren't like us." Joe nodded, frowning. Then sighed, and rolled the map back up. "Don't let anyone see you." I nodded. Joe was human. But she understood the rules better than i did. I guess i should explain them to you:

1. Do not let a human know what you are, never tell them, or let them find out.
2. Never hunt during the daytime, or when they might see you.
3. Human carers must be mindful of the rules at all times, and allow you to hunt when necessary.
4. If a human finds out, you must kill them.
5. Blood must be taken at least once a week. More if you are in contact with humans for long periods of time.

Then there are other things that Hollywood has made up, that we can't do, or supposedly affect us which don't.
Let me see...

- I don't mind garlic, to be honest, i actually love the taste.
- My heart does beat, but its a bit of a waste of time, since no blood runs through my veins.
- The sunshine doesn't kill me or make me "sparkly"
- I'm not religious, but religious objects won't affect me. In fact, one time i did live with a catholic family, they were nice.
- I can run faster than the average person, and yes i am stronger, but i don't use either of these unless i have to.

So there you go. Then there's the big one. I have to have human blood. I cannot use anything else. Some of us experimentally used animal for a while, but it didn't satisfy us for more than a few hours.

While I've been telling you all this, I've made my way to the woods, and darkness has fallen. I can smell the blood already. Someone is close by. For a moment i feel sorry for them, then the hunger inside takes over, and i'm Kate no longer. A red haze comes over my vision, as i silently follow the young, redheaded woman through the trees. She senses my presence and turns. I smile, revealing my fangs. She starts to scream, a look of terror on her face, but that stops almost immediately as i drain her body of blood.

"Amy? Amy is that you?" I hear coming from my left. The hunger had gone, but now returned. This was unusual, never before have i felt the need to feed twice in one night. I recognize that voice. Gee. "Shit." I climbed the tree as fast as i could. Amy's body dissolved. I don't know why that happens, just something about our victims, is afterwards, they just disappear into nothingness. "Amy?! Fuck, where did she go." I climbed down behind him, willing the hunger away. I crept away silently. "Kate?" Fuck. Not as silent as i thought. I stopped, and turned around. "Yes?" "What? Oh holy shit...What the fuck?!" I smiled, he saw my fangs. "Sorry, Gee. I can't let you go now. I...I wish i could..but that's against the rules." "What are you?" He didn't look frightened, just surprised. Then he surprised me in turn, by coming closer, on hand out stretched, towards the fangs. "Don't...Gee, please don't." I didn't want to kill him, but that would be against the rules. I could change the thoughts in his mind, if Hollywood were real, but this is real life, so i can't actually. I decided, since i was...and i should probably have mentioned this earlier, I am the technical Queen of the Vampires, so no-one would challenge me, but if i broke the rules, who knows what others of my kind would do? And when i say technical, i mean I am, but i'm supposed to be married, before i take the throne. "Look, I don't want to kill you, so...I'm going to break the rules. Go. Run now. Get away." He stayed where he was.
"Gerard! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! Please" I shouted at him. But he just shook his head. "What are you?" He whispered again. "I...I can't tell you. Please. Just go." God, he was so stubborn. Still he stood there. Refusing to move. "Why can't you tell me?" I felt a presence behind me. "Katherine. Why is he still alive?" A voice came from behind me. A voice i recognized as the man who was supposed to be in France, taking care of the details from my last life. He was, i suppose you could say, my personal assistant. "I'm dealing with this James. Why are you here?" "I have finished my appointed task, my lady. Why have you not killed him?" "Do not presume to question me! Do not forget who i am." Gerard stood silent throughout our exchange. "Yes, my Lady." James bowed mockingly, smiled at Gerard, though it did not reach his eyes, and left. "Who are you?" Gerard asked again. He was frozen in shock.
Sign up to rate and review this story