Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The glory days are gone

If i fall

by Confusedlots 3 reviews

Skittles and Greenday ! Schwing!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-14 - Updated: 2011-06-14 - 825 words - Complete

0Unrated
Franks P.O.V

3 weeks later

I was standing in front of the Way house, Holding my idea of a cheep up/hang out pack. It included Waynes world 1 & 2, Dookie by Green Day, a massive bag of Skittles and 3 giant bottles of pepsi max. Sure, it had been heavy to carry down, but it wasnt a guys night in with out it. I knocked on the door.
"MIKEY. GET THE FUCKING DOOR!"
"GET IT YOURSELF FAGGOT!"
"MICHAEL JAMES, GERARD ARTHUR! DO NOT USE THAT SORT OF LANGUAGE AT THAT VOLUME!!"
"SORRY MUM! ILL WHISPER IT NEXT TIME SHALL I? ANY WAY I A LEGAL ADULT SO YOU DONT HAVE ANY..."
"YOU LIVE UNDER MY ROOF, GERARD WAY, YOU LIVE BY MY RULES. NO. GET. THE. DOOR!"
I think Gerard must have given up by that time because not long after i heard the lock click and Gee was standing there. Even though he was scowling about his brother and mum, he still took my breath away. He wasnt scowling for long though, after he realised who it was. He smiled, pulling me into a giant bear hug.
"Frankie!" Just then Mikey walked by.
"For Gods sake guys! Gerard, let Frank go or get a room or something!" I giggled Gee quickly released me. Mikey raised his hand and high-fived me, ending it with a quick manly slap on the back. We went into the living room as soon as they saw the supplies.
"so, Gerard Arthur? Mind if i call you that from now on? Or Artie? hmmmm.... this should be fun"
He punched me playfully. i slapped him back.
"Oh shut it Frankie, she only uses our middle names when we are in meduim shit. When the Way comes out stuff will happen." Mikey choaked on a mouthful of skittles. I started laughing. It took Gerard a while to realise what it had sounded like he had said, and when he did he just smiled and went Oo-er like some school kid. We all started laughing like idiots, rolling on the floor, and when we had our breath back, settled down to watch Waynes World 1. Just for the hell of it, we all head banged along to bohemian rhapsody, joined in with the schwings and of corse excellents! Ray and Bob joined in during the Alice Cooper bit and sat down with us. Ray decieded to sit right in front of the telly, blocking the veiw with his hair. damn him.
"Waynes World, Waynes World, party on. Excellent!"
Mike Myers always made me laugh. Comedys were so much better than horror! After watching the film we played truth or dare, Greendays basket case playing in the background! We squealing like girls when it was something we didnt like. Bob asked for truth and had to answer if he was still a virgin, he wasnt. Ray got truth too and admitted to having cheated with 4 women, plaayyaah! Mikeys turn was a truth too and he had to say what was his most crazyest crush, he said the english teacher, miss Watson! Shit now it was my turn. I chose truth, thinking it would be easier, god, i was wrong.
Gerard looked at me.
"Ill ask. Frank Iero, are you straight?" Mikey laughed as if it were a stupid question."Shut up Gee corse he is." Every one looked at me as i continued not to answer. I gulped.
"i-In what, what way?"
"Urm well duh. Do you like guys or girls?" suddenly the fun friendly atmosphere disappeared. I began to panic. I looked at Gerard, pleading for help with my eyes. He just carried on looking at me.
"Urm, i guess, i mean i dont, i dont know! Im 15! im not fucking sure!" i practicly screamed th elast line!
"Ok cool." Every one carried on with the game.Gerard got dared to put a pickle down his trousers and leave it there for 3 minutes. Then it was Bobs go again. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket whilst Bob was parading around with his boxers on his head.
Come home please sweetie, school in the morning. Mum. Good timeing.I got up and left the room. Hearing some one coming behind me, i turned around. It was Gee.
"Heyy Frankie, you going?"
"Yeah, mum wants me back." I held up my phone slightly to show she had texted me. Gerard looked at it for a moment. Then smiled kindly at me.
"Do you want my number? You know, just incase of emergancies, or just a chat, you know..."
"sure!!" I smiled, he was giving me his number, good excuse to have a chat later.
I watched him punch in his number on the key pad. The night hadnt been a total disaster, really.
"ill call you in the morning so yuo have my number" Then i turned around and walked out, into the cold streets of New Jersey.

Heyy guys :) Please rate and review!
Sign up to rate and review this story