Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The glory days are gone

At the end of the road

by Confusedlots 3 reviews

Sam and Gee meet up at the park

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-21 - Updated: 2011-06-21 - 548 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerards P.O.V

After the pain and anger of the last couple of weeks, tonight had been a great pick me up. Espeically Frank's little panic about the truth or dare. It was hard not to laugh... Hopefully from now on things would get better and easier. I hadnt been to the hospital recently because mum said the doctors didnt want me around the terminal patients because of offensive dress style. Just because i wear eyeliner and dark clothes, people wont let me see my own grandfather in hospital. People are so judgemental. I hate having to change or hide things from people. Being gay, hiding my feelings for Frank, loosing my love for Sam. Mum thought it was best to keep the peace until grandad recovered from his really bad state. But Mikey didnt want to go see him alone. So neither of us went, and we would be left alone until mum and dad came back, tears in their eyes...
I woke up from my thoughts groaning. The tiny window above my bed was letting mid-morning sun in onto my eyes. I groaned again. Sitting up, i heard mum shouting down at me already. She sounded angry. What the hell had i done? Squinting slightly from the over whelming smack of light and noise, i fumbled around looking for the remote to my stereo. I pressed play. Pulp started playing, thudding in my brain, help me get a grasp on sanity. Mum was still yelling down. I clicked the volume button a couple of times, drowning out her words. Over the music, i thought i heard Mikeys voice join in. but i couldnt be sure. I felt a repeated buzzing on my leg. i realised it was my phone just in time to answer the call before it went onto voice mail. Sam...
"Heyy baby!" He sounded cheerful, so i pretended to be too.
"Hi!"
"Listen, we have to meet up ASAP. Very urgent." He always sounded overly camp when he shortened words, but dont we all? "How about the park? 5 mins?"
"10. See you." I got up, (sorta) brushed my hair, applied eye liner, threw on some clothes (Black) and left. I hadnt noticed until now, but the shouting had stopped whilst i was on the phone. It looked like there was a note left on the table. I'd read it when i got back. The park in Belleville wasnt great. Far from it. But there was a pond and no body botherd me that much. I had a reputation. When i went through the giant gates at the front, Sam was leaning over the railing around the water. Long, blonde hair falling around his face. He was wearing blue skinny jeans and a baggy white t-shirt. i walked over to him and rested my arms against the cold metal fence. He smiled at me. It made me feel good. We started talking about exams and shit but i couldnt help wondering why he had brought me here? It was urgent on the phone. The hairs on the back of my neck began to prickle. Some one was staring at me. I began to turn to see who it was wheni felt my legs disapear from under me and my head collide with a rock!
Sign up to rate and review this story