Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Hear This Song And Remeber!

by jadesohma 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-14 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 697 words

3Exciting
Devin's P.O.V.

"Devin what are you doing?" Emmy asked, walking into my room.

"I'M WATCHING ANASTASIA IN THE DARK, SINGING ALONG AND ALMOST CRYING!" I yell.

"Oh good. Will you mind if my step sisters in laws watch with you?" She asked, fummbling on what to call them.

"Not at all! I love little kids!" I say. YAY MORE PEOPLE!

"ANASTASIA!!" Two voices screamed, in another second I was dog piled by two 15 year olds.

"Oh shit!" I gasped. The two laughed and rolled off of me. Some one flicked on the lights and I hissed. "THE VAMPIRE DOESN'T LIKE THE LIGHT!"

"I love the light!" Gerard called from the hall. When the hell did he get here?

I laugh alittle and sit up, my eyes adjusting to the light. Once they're able to see, I find my attackers. THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON! They have the same face, high cheek bones and a light blush on their cheeks. One had lime green glasses and black and aburn hair. The other had purple glasses and purple streaks in her hair.

When it comes to piercings they're are like those creepy twins when their in the miror. One would have four earrings on the left ear and the other would have the same on the fourth. One had their eyebrow pierced on the left and the other on the right. Double labrets on the opposites side and the same with a small nose ring. AND HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE ALLY CAT EYES!

The lime green girl had a green left eye and blue right eye as purple had a green right eye and blue left eye.

"I LOVE YOUR EYES!" I yell. "THEY ARE THE FUCKEN COOLEST!"

They laugh at the same time (which is a bit creepy). "I'm Alex!" Lime green said.

"And I'm Kori." Purple told me.

"They're my amazing sisters! Once I marry Ray..." Emmy said, hooking her arms over their shoulder. "OH! OH! THE BABY'S KICKING! FEEL!" She screamed, yanking my hand to feel her four to five months pregnant belly.

I felt a bump in skin then it went down. "Eeeeep! Imma auntie!"

"I'm more of an aunt then you are." The twins said together.

"Is that what me and Aj sound like?! 'Cause this is freaky!!" I yell pointing at the two who are starring blankly at me.

"Your just weird." Alex shrugs.

"YOUR PREGONESS! YOUR SISTERS ARE BEING MEAN TO ME! WAAAAA!" I whine, slumping over onto my side and throwing a mini hissy fit.

"Will you shut up?! Some people are trying to watch!" Kori snapped, eyes glued to Anastasia. I don't blame her. I love this part!

"DANCING BEARS! PAINTED WINGS! THINGS I ALMOST REMBER! AND A SONG! SOME ONE SINGS! ONCE UPON A DECEMBER! SOME ONE HOLDS ME SAFE AND WARM! HORSES PRANCE THROUGH A SILVER STORM! FIGURES DANCING GRACEFULLY! ACROSS MY MEMEORIEEEEEEEEE!" I sing along with the twins.

"I hope my baby doesn't catch your stupidity."




Gerard's P.O.V.

"Mikey! If you don't come out of that damn closet I'm going to break down the door!" I yell, banging on his closet door.

"No!" His muffle voice rang. "If I come out then you'll make me ask Devin out and I'm wearing my good boxers today so no!"

"MICHAEL JAMES WAY GET YOUR ASS OUT RIGHT NOW!" Now I'm getting pissed. "I'm going to rip Mr. Candies horn off!" I am refering to his unicorn pillow pet.

"SUCK FOR YOU! I have Mr. Candies in here with me!" He has a unicorn and he wont come out of the closet....

"Are you sure you like Devin?" I ask, knocking softly on the door.

"Yeah! Why?!"

"Ray would be the option that would make more sense..."
---
I REALLY wanted to make this longer but I LOVE THE ENDING:D Haha so Once Upon a December? I wrote that by heart..... Imma freak:D and xXzoegoesrawrXx & paralove13 how'd you like yourselves??? Oh! Oh! paralove13! What's your favorite Bayside song?! XD MUST KNOW! Haha, so guys, NAME A BAYSIDE SONG AND YOU GET A UNICORN! Haha love you guys! MAY THE MUSIC BE WITH YOU! ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story