Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Strokes

by AlexandraSweden 0 reviews

Gerard gets cocky and thinks about kissing Frank when he's sleeping.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 678 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard let Frank's face go and gave his cheeks one last gentle stroke.

Frank's smooth cheeks were covered by a short layer of stubbly beard which Gerard couldn't seem to get enough of. It felt like electric jolts flew through his fingers as he ran his hands over the facial hair of his house-guest.
It was a completely new sensation and Gerard couldn't deny the fact that he adored it.

Then Gerard turned his attention to Frank's lips. Those perfectly soft, pouty and light pink lips who practically begged for violation.

Gerard decided that he needed to at least touch them. Since Frank was sleeping he thought that the timing to do so was perfect.

He reached with his shaky right hand towards Frank's sleeping face and placed his index finger on the right corner of his mouth.
Gerard started getting cocky and really confident about himself. Maybe he could take the chance and peck Frank's lips with his own?

Gerard was excited to get his first kiss ever even if the receiver wasn't awake to either return it or push him away. Gerard's eyes scanned Frank's face once again.

That was when he noticed that Frank had stopped snoring and that his mouth twitched. Gerard felt how his insides felt cold, like someone had forced him to eat a bucket of ice.

Gerard was afraid to even breathe. Had Frank felt how he touched him? Did Frank think that he was a creep?

"Are you awake?" Gerard asked gropingly. His words were apologizing for themselves as they left his dry lips. Gerard's forehead was hot, his chest tingled and he had goose pimples on his arms.
What was causing that odd reaction? Sure, he was nervous and scared but there was also another feeling simmering underneath his skin.

Frank answered by nodding his head briefly and letting out a humming noise. His chest vibrated as he did so. Frank looked extremely pleased with himself as he let his eyes flutter open again.

Gerard couldn't look at them. He didn't want to reveal too much about what he was thinking. Frank couldn't know about his sinful thoughts.

"I'm sorry," Gerard apologised even if it wasn't completely honest. He wasn't sorry for doing it. He was only sorry that Frank woke up and found out about it. If he wouldn't have reacted, Gerard might have done quite a few things to his body.

The room turned silent for a while. The boys had nothing to say to each other.

Sounds from the street penetrated the walls of the apartment. The boys could hear people fighting, screaming and crying. None of them cared enough to find out about the source of the sounds though.
As long as they weren't affected, everything was OK.

They lived in a bubble where no one could touch them. The locked doors served them as protection. At least for now.

"So," Frank started when the silence got unbearable, "do you have any goals you want to achieve in life?"

Gerard still felt a bit ashamed to talk to Frank. "Yeah..." he started but got cut off by Frank.
"Something that won't take more than two months to do," Frank said.

Gerard thought about it. What did he want to do?

After awhile he found something to say.

"I want to do something that people will remember me for. Something outrageous, you know? Then I want to..." Gerard sighed quietly, "have sex."

Frank looked surprised. "What? You haven't...?"

Gerard shook his head sadly. "No."

Gerard was a very innocent man even if his mind was dirty. He had never done anything unholy. He had never done anything to upset anyone.
That was about to change.

"You've been missing out on something," Frank said with an evil flicker in his hazel eyes. Gerard groaned and buried his head in his palms.

"I might not be able to go with you but I'm going to mentor you," Frank added. "Just do as I say."

Gerard furrowed his eyebrows. I'll do whatever you want me to do, he thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story