Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Sex

by AlexandraSweden 0 reviews

Gerard discovers a new feeling for Frank. Lust.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-06-13 - Updated: 2011-06-13 - 374 words - Complete

0Unrated
"That's enough time. I'll teach you how to live," Frank said. Frank - the teacher.

Gerard couldn't look directly at Frank as a redness blossomed on his face. Seeing Frank as a teacher made dirty thoughts pop into his mind. He tried to push the thoughts away before they would affect him more physically.

"Really? I look forward to it," Gerard mumbled, his voice cracking ever so slightly. Frank didn't seem to notice the awkwardness in Gerard's voice though.

Was it day or night? Gerard couldn't tell. And in all honesty it didn't really matter.

The fires were burning and the sky was dark red, like always. Nothing really showed if it was 7 am or 7 pm. Gerard's eyes scanned the sky through the only window in his apartment. Ashes were flying through the air like they were some kind of birds, just without the whole living part.

"What do you miss the most from the past?" Gerard asked to get his mind on something else. Frank looked at him with a vicious sparkle in his enchanting hazel eyes.

"Aside from the laughs I have to say the sex," the tattooed man cooed.

"Oh..." Gerard breathed. Frank's answer didn't really take Gerard's mind off anything. Instead it only made him spin onto dirtier tracks.

"You know the feeling of making love with a woman? Sweet, isn't it? Imagine that but ten times stronger," Frank rambled dreamily. Gerard just wanted him to shut up. Mostly because he actually hadn't made love to anyone - ever, and because he wanted to experience that at least once.

Gerard only nodded. What else could he possibly do?

They were positioned like that for an eternity. Frank lying sprawled out on the mattress and Gerard sitting cross-legged next to him.

Until the moment Frank's eyelids fell and soft snores escaped his mouth. Gerard took this as his opportunity to examine the man properly.

He let his trembling hands stroke the rough sides of Frank's face to take his features in completely. Gerard stared at his relaxed lips, his slightly wrinkled and worried forehead and his thick long eyelashes.

Gerard was going to make sure to take advantage of having the beautiful man in his apartment, in one way or another.
Sign up to rate and review this story