Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > when the lights go out

drama

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

find someone new

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-16 - 802 words

0Unrated
Get ready for a super duper epics awesome chapter! There is going to be a lot of drama. O-O sorry I change points of views a lot. REVIEWS PLZ!

As we got closer to the body I realized that it was a body of a girl. We checked her pulse to make sure that she was alive. Then Party Poison grabbed her and picked her up. We walked back to the car. He put her in the back and we drove back.

When we arrived at the diner Cherry Cola came out and asked what happened. She hurried in with Poison and healed her wounds. Poison was very worried and I didn't know what to say.

" What do you think happen?" I asked Poison.

" I really don't know" I got closer to him and began to kiss him, but he pulled away.

" I don't think that right now is the time V" Then he walked over To the girl who was now laying on the couch.

I was so frustrated! I dashed to my room and locked it. I sat down on my bed and started to cry. What was wrong with him. One minute he was all over me and the next he's all worried about some chick he doesn't even know! I felt so incomplete.

Poison's point of view

I know that maybe I was being mean but couldn't she see that there was a girl who was injured? I walked over to Cherry Cola and asked her how the girl was. She said that she was fine.

" You should probably go to sleep Cola" I suggested. She looked at me for a few seconds and then nodded her head and walked back to her room. I sat down on the couch next to the girl and fell asleep. I woke up by the noise of someone sneezing. I shot my eyes open.

The girl was wide awake.

" Hi " I said with a shy voice.

" Umm.. hi. Where am I and who are you?"

" My killjoy name is Party Poison, we found you in the middle of the desert. Alone. Your in my groups riding place. What's your name?"

" My killjoy name is Sugar Venom, but my real name is Heidy. I was walking Through the desert... and then. I don't remember things after that."

" It's okay. Do you have a group?"

" No."

" Oh. You can stay here for now if you want. But for right now I think that its better if you go back to sleep." Heidy shook her head and then fell asleep again. I soon followed.

V's point of view.

I woke up early to find Poison sleeping next to that girl. I was so furious. I cleared my throat and Poison woke up. I stood there with my arms crossed, starring him down. When he realized that he was sleeping next to the girl he got up and came closer to me.

" Look I'm really sorry about yesterday. I was just really worried about Heidy."

" Heidy?"

" Yeah Heidy she woke up earlier and told me her name. Her killjoy name is Sugar Venom." He kissed my lips and then time seemed to have not exist. I was melting in his arms. Then we got interrupted by Heidy. We looked at her, she surprised at the fact that me and Poison were kissing. I glared at her and she gave me a smirk.

Then she started to cry, for no reason! Poison, of course, ran to her and sat down next to her.

" I'm sorry I break downs really easily." Then Poison hugged her, and she smiled at me!

I whispered to her " Fuck you!".

" Hey um.. Poison I think she's fine" I said. Then he backed away from her and stood up and rapped his arm around my waist. He turned around to look at me and I kissed him quickly. This time after we stopped I pulled him over to my room, leaving Heidy alone.( Finally)

After we were done making out he went back with Heidy while I took a shower.

Poison's point of view.

While V was taking a shower I went over to see how Heidy was. When I walked in she was flipping through channels on our T.V.

" I see you found our remote." She jumped at the sound of my voice.

" Yeah." She got off the sofa and walked towards me. " You know Poison, I know that we just me but I really like you." I stepped back, but she just stepped forward. Then she placed he warm lips on mine.

I herd a noise and turned to see what it was. It was V. She stood there shocked and disgusted at what she saw before her. I pulled back from Heidy. " Shit" I said under my breath.
Sign up to rate and review this story