Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > when the lights go out

drama 101

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

exactly what the title says

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-16 - 712 words

0Unrated
AHHHHHH Drama 101! be prepared for even more! I don't change points

V's Point of view

I could not believe what I was seeing. A tear escaped my eye. " FUCK YOU ALL!" I screamed at both at them and then ran to my room and locked it. Poison followed me but it was no use I was already in my room and I wasn't gonna let him in.

" Wait V I swear it wasn't what it looked like." He screamed

" Don't fucking lie Poison! I saw you guys! I thought you were different." I was crying really hard. I had a knot in my throat. I tried swallowing it but it wouldn't go away.

" V please listen to me! She came onto-"

" Don't fucking ' She came onto me' Poison!"

" Please just let me in so we can talk"

" Go to hell!" I didn't even want to see his face. I was crying so hard that I thought I was going to drown.

" Please V!"

" I regret everything that happend between you and me. So just forget I even excist."

Poison's point of view

I couldn't believe what was going on! What have I gotten my self into? All I wanted to do was go for a drive. But by the time I was up off the floor Ghoul and Kobra were standing behind me.

" What happen? We heard the yelling." Then I told them what had happen. They looked at me understanding and being quite while I talk.

" Wow. What a bitch. How could she have done that knowing that you were with V?"

" I dunno, all want to do is go out side for a ride. I want to take my mind off things for a while."

" Okay man we'll stay here. " I walked past Heidy. She got up and tried to talk to me.

" Poison, I am so sorry-"

" I don't want to hear it Heidy" I kept walking until I reached the door to the car. I got in but didn't turn it on. I just sat there and started to cry. Why did this happen. All because we went out for a ride with Missile Kid. But it wasn't her fault. I thought to myself. What was I suppose to do now? Could life get any worse?

V's point of view

I was still crying about what had happen earlier today when I heard a knock on the door.

" Poison I don't want to talk to you go away. " I yelled.

" Its not Poison. It's Cola"

" Oh. Come in." She opened the door and walked in.

" You wanna talk about it? You know, girl to girl." I did feel like I needed to talk to someone.

" Yeah. "

" What happen?"

" I walked in on Poison and Heidy kissing"

" Oh my god. You must feel terrible." I nodded my head agreeing.

" I think you should go talk to Poison and talk things out and then go up to that bitch of Heidy and tell her that poison is yours and that she can't do anything about it. " Cola suggested.

" You think?"

" Why sure" I wiped my tears off my face and hugged Cola. She has been such a great friend. I got up and started looking for Heidy. I came out to where she had been earlier but she wasn't there. Only Kobra and Ghoul were there. When they saw me they frowned.

" We heard what happen we're really sorry."

" Its okay. Have you guys seen Heidy?"

" Yeah I think she's outside. Why?"

" Because ima beat the shit out of her" Then I marched straight
outside and found her smoking. She looked at me up and down and then looked back at her cigaret.

" I see you decided to get some balls an get out of you room. "

" Fuck off bitch."

" Ooo someone thinks she's tough."

" Why you little-" I threw myself at her and landed right on top if her. I punched her three times and made her nose bleed. Then she threw me off her and grabbed me by the hairs. She kicked my stomach, but I got up and kicked her rib cage. She dropped down to the floor. Everything started to go black. I felt myself step back.

"Poison." Was the last thing I remember saying.
Sign up to rate and review this story