Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > when the lights go out

DEAD

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

v listens in on something she was never meant to hear

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-16 - 431 words

0Unrated
This chapter is shorter than all the other ones but it's really good. Hope you guys like it. REVIEWS!

" V? Wake up V! V!"

" What the fuck man! " I shot my eyes open. I was on my bad and Poison was sitting next to me and Cola was looking at the medication that was on the table.

" Om god. V your awake." Poison got up and moved closer to me. I sat up and looked down at my shorts. They were filled with a mixture of dirt and blood.

" Where's Heidy?"

" Ghoul and Kobra are with her. It seems that you broke her rib cage and she has a high temperature."

" Whoa." I gasped. I did all that? I asked my self.

" Look V I'm really sorry about what happened earlier. Please-" I cut him off.

" I forgive you." I looked up to his face. His hazel eyes His beautiful Hazel eyes. They were shimmering. He leaned in and kissed my lips. They were warm and soft. It felt nice to have him back. I pulled back and gasped for air.

" Are you okay?" Poison asked.

" Yeah. It's just something happened today. Im still in shock. But I'm alright Poison." I smiled at him and then hugged him.

" You know you can call me Gerard or Gee. That's my real name."

" Okay Poi- uh..er Gee." Then i kissed him again and then we got up again. We walked over to where Heidy was. She was still on the couch lying and Ghoul was right next to her. She looked at me and then glared at me. I didn't care, as long as I was with Gee I was fine.

The days passed and Heidy got better, she also got a lot bitchier. I would kiss Gee and she would always say somethings bad about like, " You know Poison you can get a sick from kissing an animal." But Gee would always defend me.

...

I woke up this morning ang got ready for another day. I walked passed by Heidy's room and heard her talking to someone or something. I pressed my ear close to the door.

" Everything going according to plan, Korse. I hate being with these idiots. They took me in so easily. They won't be expecting what's planned for them. I can't wait to get rid of Poison! I want to see the look of Venus's face when Poison is DEAD" I gasped at the words.

Then the door opened and I fell down. I looked up to see Heidy with a big evil smile on her face.
Sign up to rate and review this story