Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > when the lights go out

deal

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

decisions, decisions

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-16 - 236 words

0Unrated
Venus POV

She kept looking down at me. My mind was about to explode thinking of all the things that she would do to me.

" Didn't parents teach you not to listen in on other people conversations?" Heidy asked.

" Like you care." I spat.

" Listen your not in such a good place to be acting like a bitch to me."She smiled as she said what was true.

" What do you want from me?"

" Oh for now I want you to keep your mouth shut. And if you don't I'll kill Poison. Your choice."

"Bitch!"

" A a a. I don't think you would like to see your beloved Poison lying dead on the ground now would you? And also I want you to break Poison's heart. I want you to crush it into little pieces. And then tell him that I'm the one who he belongs with." My jaw dropped when she finished talking. WTF. I would never do anything like that to Poison. He was my everything.

I opened my mouth to say something but she just walked right passed me. As she was about to leave she turned to face me.

" Your choice. You have an hour and if you try to tell him something there WILL be consequences." And with that she left.

If you don't review I will hunt you down a hurt you! I mean it! HAHAH jk but.. plz review.
Sign up to rate and review this story