Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > when the lights go out

life get easier

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-16 - Updated: 2011-06-16 - 276 words

0Unrated
Sorry it's taken a while but I just kind of got stuck... but now I got the whole story planned anyways. heres the next chapter. REVIEWS!

I shot my eyes open. It was still dark outside, but for some reason I wasn't tired.I walked outside of my room and headed towards the kitchen. On my way there something caught my eye. V's room. I know that it's been weeks since the break up but the truth is that I still had feelings for her. As I past her room I noticed that she wasn't in there.

I pushed the door open and looked around. Nothing. There was a note on her bed. I walked slowly, scared to accept what was happening. I opened it slowly and read it.

Guys,

Thank you so much for all the great times. I'm afraid that it is time for me to go. It's just that things are too tense.

-V

I read the note over and over again. She ment me. I was the one who caused her to leave. Me! I drove her away! My thoughts were interrupted by the knock on the door. It was Heidy.

" Hey honey. I thought I heard you. What are you doing here?"

" It's V... Sh-she's gone." I stuttered.

Heidy's POV

" It's V... Sh-she's gone."

" What? Where did she go?" I asked sympathetically. Wow was she really this stupid.

" I don't fucking know!"

" Whoa there. Talk to me when you not in such a bad mood. Jeez" I walked back to my room. I smiled on my way back. YES! My life is just got so much easier! Thank You Venus.

REVIEWS!
Sign up to rate and review this story