Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

7. Whipping

by theescapist99 5 reviews

"Of course he went nowhere and was struck again, the pain burning at him like hot acid."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-16 - Updated: 2011-06-16 - 468 words - Complete

5Original
A/N: Okay, I think that longer chapter will be the next one because I'm confusing the order of things here. But I promise it's a good one. ;)

7. Whipping

By the time anyone came back, it felt as though the proximal phalanges of Gerard's thumbs had detached from the metacarpal bones of his hands. It was as though he was hanging by mere skin. It was indeed very, very painful. Gerard face was wet with tears that had resulted from his suffering. It felt as though they had left him like this for an entire day. He was almost relieved when he saw someone come through the door. He had thought maybe it would be the healer to come help him.

Yet this person came with no cart of medical supplies. At first he appeared to come in with nothing at all. He said nothing to Gerard as he brushed past him.

The man stood behind him and Gerard heard him rustling something back there. Gerard thought of asking the man to let him down. He knew it was useless, considering the situation. They clearly wanted him to be in pain. If Gerard told him how much it hurt, wouldn't it just encourage them even more? He tried to keep a poker face, but it was difficult with his body silently screaming in pure agony.

Suddenly, Gerard felt something slimy on his bare ass. The man gripped Gee's waist while licking Gerard's left buttock playfully. "Such a sweet piece of ass." the man chuckled. It was the same voice as one of the men who had raped him. A shudder went down his spine.

Moments later, Gerard was struck with blinding pain. He literally felt skin and flesh being ripped off his back by what was obviously the feel of a whip. He cried out, his back burning where it struck. The man laughed manically and whipped him again.

Gerard kicked his legs, desperately trying to edge away from the whip. Of course he went nowhere and was struck again, the pain burning at him like hot acid.

"No, please! Please stop! AGH! STOP IT!" Gerard begged as he was struck some more. The man put more and more force into each crack. Gerard could feel his own blood trickling down his legs.

The man continued and Gerard began to sob. After a while, it felt as though he was whipping at the wounds already there, as though he had run out of unharmed flesh to whip at. Gerard gritted his teeth and tried to take deep, calming breaths. Yet screams that escaped his lips continued to interfere.

At the very least, he could no longer feel the pain in his thumbs.

Next chapter: "The dragon is wreaking havoc in my brain; plays my emotion, a never-ending game...."
Sign up to rate and review this story