Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Vegas Strip

Noctemaxime Circus

by Wicked_Lovely 4 reviews

And it's the begging of the end.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-06-16 - Updated: 2011-06-17 - 1757 words - Complete

1Original
"How do I start?" Brendon asked and Ryan looked down at his hands.
"You could start by telling the truth." Brendon watched Ryan's every movement. The kids that had stayed around to say high left, leaving it to where it was just Brendon Ryan Lee and Tatiana. Brendon and Ryan ignored the other two as they talked.
"That's true. I promise to tell the truth from here on out." Brendon said his fingers crossed in front of his chest. Ryan nodded, hoping that he was telling the truth this time. The kids all played on the play set that was set up in the small park, it being one of the only times any of the had ever been able to do so.
"What have you told him so far?" Lee asked and both of the boys turned their attention back over to him. "It's a valid question. I think that if you're going to start telling him things, you should start by telling him and US why you were visiting today." Brendon nodded.
"Right, great. Okay. So I went to talk to Eric and Theo to try and see if I could join again." Tatiana raised her eyebrow. "I'm just going to assume that they already told you enough about me that for the most part you know what you're talking about." Ryan nodded as he watched Brendon. He was looking down at his lap, toying with his fingers nervously. Like he was afraid of being judged. "I feel like if we joined them for the tour their going on soon, then we would be safe from your father and his friends. Besides, Jon and Spencer both told me that I have to make sure that you're safe and have a place to stay." Ryan stayed silent, waiting for more. He knew that that wasn't all of what there was to say. The tree above them rustled lightly in the breeze.
"And why is the building smoldering?" Lee asked.
"Because I have people that hate me everywhere I go and can't run away from my past." Brendon said as he buried his face in his hands. He started to shake as he let out a strangled sob. "And now you guys have to live in crappy conditions and I almost got all of you killed." Ryan wrapped his arms around Brendon, pulling him close to him as he pulled his hands away from his tear-filled eyes.
"Guys, do you mind leaving us alone for a minute?" Ryan asked as he wiped a stray tear away from Brendon's face. Tatiana and Lee both stood, walking over to watch the kids so Brendon and Ryan could be alone. "You've already sacrificed so much for me. You risked your life for a stranger...That's truly saying something." Ryan held Brendon's face in his, using his thumb to wipe the tears that streamed down Brendon's pale cheeks. "I used to think that no one other than my mother would ever love me. I was hated by my family, I had no real friends, I was truly alone until you showed up. You've changed everything for me Brendon." Ryan said gently, his eyes watering. Brendon stared in his eyes. "Please stop crying, you're going to make me cry."
Brendon held his face. "Please don't cry, you're to pretty to cry." Ryan nodded, blinking back the tears that choked him. They held each other for a moment until Brendon spoke. "I think...I think we're going to live with the people in the Noctemaxime Circus. Would you mind if we did that?" Ryan shook his head no as Brendon pushed the hair out of his face. Brendon helped Ryan up and the two walked over to the kids.
"Where do we go now?" Brendon asked calmly, holding Ryan's hand.
"We have a back up home." A teen with bright silver hair said. Ryan didn't recognize him, but he figured that he must have been in the room with Brendon.
"Great, you lead the way." The boy nodded and started to walk everyone following. "That's Hid, he's Eric's son, brother of Rii. You met Rii, right?" Ryan nodded as Brendon pointed to the teen with silver hair. He had tanned skin which looked dangerously unnatural together, yet utterly beautiful. His long hair went past his shoulders in the front, but was short and wavy in the back, only going down to his neck. He had one bright blue eye and one bright green eye. He had long eyelashes, and wore a slimming black outfit that was trimmed with the same silver as his bright hair. A black vest that had no real center other than black fishnet and long tails, a long silver sleeve that went slightly past his elbows, chains hanging from his left shoulder. His pants were black and tight fitting, his left leg's side completely missing halfway down his side, being replaced with black fishnet to hold it together, two silver studded belts hanging off of his thin hips, chains hanging from them. He had long boots that cut off right before the knees, buckles slung across them as well as his right leg and left arm, and across his vest. He had a small tattoo on his left shoulder, it was blue and black, but Ryan couldn't see it all that well.
They walked until they were back at the rundown warehouse, the tanned boy named Hid unlocked the door, all of the kids knowing where to go. They all separated, walking down different halls. "Where do we go?" Brendon asked. Hid laughed a little.
"It doesn't really matter, stake out a tent on the second floor and your good. That's what everyone else is doing." Brendon nodded, leading Ryan to a staircase. The two walked up in silence until they reached the second floor. The second floor of the old building looked as if it had once been just one room without anything in it, but the way it was now was different colored sheets and tarps covering the place, making small rooms for everyone. They were thick enough that they would work the same as real walls, but it gave a nice illusion as the lights came from different angles in the tents and out of them. Brendon lead them down to a black and white stripped one, opening it and allowing Ryan to walk in first.
It looked as if it had already been set up for the two of them, small piles of clothing that would fit both males properly rested in one of the corners as blankets and pillows littered the rest of the floor, creating cushion from the hard concert that rested beneath their feet. Ryan sat down on one of the blankets that looked like a bed, watching Brendon as he dug through the clothing. It was silent, neither of them all that able to hear the noises coming from outside of their small tent. A small blush crossed Ryan's cheeks as he thought.
"Hey Brendon?" Brendon turned around, looking at Ryan's flushed face.
"Yeah?" He asked as he walked over to sit next to him.
"Do you remember in the woods?" He asked, Brendon immediately looking slightly taken back by it.
"I do, look, if I offended you, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" Ryan cut him off when he pressed his soft lips against Brendon's chapped ones. The younger was shocked for a moment, but when he snapped out of it he wrapped his arms around Ryan's waist, pulling him closer as they worked their lips together. Ryan put his arms around Brendon's neck, running his fingers through his soft hair before tangling them there. It was slow at first, but it didn't take long for both of them to start wanting more. Ryan pulled away after a minute, Brendon staring at him with a look of lust on his face.
"Brendon...." Ryan said slowly as he thought about what he was saying. He didn't know how Brendon would react, but he knew that he had to say it. "I think I'm in love with you." He said as he looked across the tent to avoid Brendon's eyes. A large grin quickly formed on Brendon's lips.
"I love you too." He said as he brought Ryan's face back to his, allowing him to kiss the older male once more. "How about I make you feel amazing tonight?" Brendon asked. Ryan blushed like crazy, but when he felt Brendon's lips attach themselves to his neck, he knew he couldn't refuse.


~~~~~

Oh no! We're nearing the end. I've written the last chapters. There's only two of them. And I've kind of got an idea for when this story is finished, but we'll talk about that when we get there.
Next chapter will be smut. Just to let you know.

Marissasorrentino:They do sound beautiful, don't they? I wouldn't mind meeting them, and I know what their personalities would be like and everything. I think one of the next chapters will be going to show the personalities of some of them. And I feel accomplished! Making people think of my stories outside of the website is amazing.

PartyPoison:It kind of went slightly down hill today, I have to go to get stuff checked tomorrow, which will NOT be any fun, but I'll get over it. And I appreciate all of the reviews I get. I know what you mean, I don't ask for reviews because I don't review myself, and I would feel like a bad person if I did. I should probably start though, I do after all, read everything my reviews post. :)
You're definitely worth talking to. I feel like if we met in real life we could probably be really close friends. But there's no way that's going to happen because there are three things I keep anonymous on all websites;Age, name, and the place I live. So cheers to that.
Rii is kind of a badass, I think I might put a side story up to show all of the people and their backgrounds. You know, what they can do, what their like, and how they got to the cirque.

Katrina_Adams:Not really much of an explanation, but it was still worth the wait, yeah? :)

MCRARMYxxxxxDusky:This probably explains what's going to happen to them. Kind of disappointing, yet it's still an update. I'm glad you like the story so far, it really dose make me feel amazing to know that people like it. :)

-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story