Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Vegas Strip

Introduction

by Wicked_Lovely 5 reviews

Ryan meets the people in the back room.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-06-14 - Updated: 2011-06-14 - 2412 words - Complete

2Original
"Don't act like you haven't noticed odd things happening when Brendon was around." Lee said and Ryan stared into his multi-colored eyes. He had noticed a few odd things that didn't seem logical, but how in the hell was Brendon associated with that? "He can do a lot of rather ridiculous things. It's a shame he had to leave our show. He was, after all, one of our best acts."
"I miss being able to roast marshmallows over the fires he can start. It just doesn't taste the same anymore." A young girl with pink hair stated.
"And he was always so caring. He had this way of making sure that if we forgot to pick something up that we would get it eventually anyway." Ryan's head turned to look at a boy with rust colored hair and a black spade on his cheek.
"He could always get us free stuff when we went out. I think he could get in people's heads." Ghostly-pale girl stated. Ryan sat there for a moment, processing everything he was being told as the group continued to reminisce about Brendon. After a few minutes, a question spilled out of his mouth without him thinking about it.
"Why did he leave?" The group stopped talking all at once like they had been and all put their attention on the most normal looking boy in the small room. Ryan looked at his hands, unable to look at any of the other people in the room in the eyes.
"His parents found out. And when they realized that he was talented, -or as they called it, mutated- they decided that he deserved to be punished. The thought he was slandering their good name, so they hired someone to beat him." A young girls voice said somewhat sadly.
"Every time he came to visit any of us afterwords would end in a sever beating. It got to the point where he just had to stop seeing us all together." Lee said and Ryan looked back up at him. It wasn't surprising to him, he did remember Brendon telling him that his parents called him 'the Mistake.'
"What exactly, is it that Brendon can do? Like, what's the extent of his ability's?" Ryan asked while he toyed with his fingers, wringing and twisting them as he tried to learn more about the boy who saved his ass.
"I don't think any of us know." A girl with long dark brown hair stated. Every one else in the group nodded and muttered their agreeing remarks. Ryan sat there for a moment, waiting for his mind to conjure up something that would make everything he had been told to make sense. It just, didn't seam to want to work, so Ryan decided that he might as well try to get to know the people he was surrounded with.
"What are your names?" Ryan asked running a hand through his messy hair.
"Oh! I should have introduced you guys!" Jerome said hurriedly, as he pointed to the girl with freakishly long dark brown hair that looked like she was about twelve. "That's Iv, she's a sword dancer." She had bright blue eyes that shined like the clearest of oceans, her hair stayed perfectly out of her face and went past her waist and down to her knees. She wore a simple black dress and black gloves, making her outfit one of the most simple out of everyone in the room. Jerome pointed to a girl with light blond hair and sleepy gold eyes. "That's Yumei, she mainly dose clown type stuff, but she has some wicked talents in her little body." Yumei looked like she was just a few days over ten, her thin frame had a thick layer of clothing over it. A black lacy romper with a yellow corset on the outside, tied tightly around her waist. She had yellow and black striped stalkings, and simple black laced up boots that only went past her ankles.
"That's Vito, he's another sword dancer." Jerome said as he pointed to the young boy with the hood. He looked a lot like Iv's twin brother, short chocolate brown hair covering half of his face as the black hood he wore covered his head. He had bright hazel eyes, and a child's face. His outfit was intricate, and Ryan found it hard to take in every detail as Jerome continued on with his introduction. He pointed to a girl with short firetruck red hair. She looked like she was just a week or two under nine. "That's Tollie, she's a lot like Yumei, and mostly goes out to do odd stunts." She had a light pink blush on her cheeks and plump pink lips. Under her gold and pink eyes were red tear drops, and long eyelashes. She wore a small black top hat, and a white shirt that frilled at the top and had puffy sleeves. She had a black corset that was outlined with orange, and orange and black striped puffy shorts. One of her arms had a sleeve that went to her elbow that was green and white striped, the other white and orange. One of her stalkings was orange and white striped, her other black and white. Her shoes were an odd combination of yellow and orange, but it looked fitting with the rest of her outfit.
"That's Tatiana, her and Brendon used to be best friends along with Lee. She's in the Pierrot section of our group." He pointed to the girl with ghostly pale white skin who had redish brown hair that went slightly past her waist. She had pink eyes that were surrounded by charcoal, giving it an amazing contrast to her deathly pale skin. There was a single black stripe that went down the middle of both of her eyes, her lips slightly grey. She wore a black choker that had a cross on it, and a green jacket that went over a somewhat simple white shirt. The jacket had gold trim, and black flaps, a small black rose adorning the left side. She had black shorts on that were incredibly short, a gold belt that looked like it had pearls in it wrapped around her hips. She had black and white striped sleeves that were shown off when her jacket cut off slightly past her elbows, matching white and black stalkings that went slightly higher than her knees. She wore knee high lace up boots, that shined black. She was absolutely stunning.
"That over there is Rii, he's our pyromaniac." Jerome said with a smile as he pointed to a tan boy with white hair that had black and grey highlights in it. He had one black sleeve that went slightly above his left elbow before cutting off, and a red and black vest that didn't have sleeves and cut off right above his waist. He wore red hip-hugger jeans that had black pockets connected to a belt. He, like most people in the group, wore black knee high lace up boots, only his had buckles at the top. Jerome quickly moved on, pointing to the girl with pink hair. "That's Tania, she's a trapeze artist." Her pink hair went past her shoulder blades, her pink dress covered with frills and silver glitter. She had deep purple eyes, and small white boots that went slightly past her ankles. She looked young, and talented. "And that over there is her sister Talley. She's her partner in crime when it comes to the trapeze." He pointed to a girl that looked a lot like Tania, only with purple hair and a blue frilled dress.
At that moment there was screaming filling the room outside the hallway, and Ryan decided that he would have to put the introductions on hold. Brendon burst through the door, sweating and panting. He ran over to Ryan, taking his hand.
"Come on, we have to leave." Ryan nodded, standing up. "You guys should leave to. Grab anything and everything you think you need." Brendon then rushed Ryan out of the room.
"What's going on?" Ryan asked as he looked up at Brendon.
"This place is going down." Brendon said as he rushed Ryan out the back door. The two hurried down the street as the small building that they had been in earlier went up in flames behind them.
"What happened?" Ryan asked when they had finally stopped to rest on a grassy field in the middle of a park. The sideshow freaks followed them and sat around them, each one saying hi to Brendon like nothing had happened. Brendon gave Ryan a small sigh, looking him in the eyes.
"I guess I have a little explaining to do." Brendon stated.


~~~~~

I'm going to guesstimate about two or three more chapters before I label this as finished. All though, I do love this one and might do a sort of sequel thing. I don't know, we'll see.

Katrina_Adams:I'm glad you liked that, because this chapter was practically all description. And I got bored with it, so there's still all of these characters in my head that I really do want to put in the story, but it might take some time to type all of the descriptions. My mind is too detailed.

marissasorrentino:I do try when it comes to original characters. I feel like they have to have a good description because let's face it, not everyone knows what's going on in my mind. But if I say Brendon Urie, everyone has a picture in their head. (Granted, I like using the teenage versions of all members of the old version of the band.) And you should always wonder what's going to happen next. Because sometimes I wonder if I know what's going to happen.

PartyPoison:So far, I'm doing just dandy. :) And I'm glad you wouldn't push me out of a car, because it's actually quite painful. I'm glad you like all of my stories, I've realized that if there's one review on the ones that have (or are going to have) multiple chapters, it's normally you that have reviewed it. And I really do appreciate that.

Kill_the_mainstream:I know right? Lucky Brendon get's all the talent. I'm trying to keep it up, but I don't know how many chapter's I'll put up on this one. I think I'm just about finished with it.

LePanicFan:I'm your favorite? I'm absolutely speechless. I'm doing better. Each day is slightly less painful. (With the exception of yesterday, which is why I didn't update when I know I should have.) And the good news is it's never too late to join a party, and let me tell you, this one is just getting started.

Okay, so if you don't want to hear (or I guess read) me rant about videogames and how their screwed forever, just stop reading right now, because this next paragraph will allow me to vent my anger at modern day gaming companies. Mainly Blizzard, which is just fucking with everyone who liked, key word LIKED, their games.
The first think I REALLY am getting pissed off at is the fact that all of the gaming companies just assume that every gamer wants to play one person shooters. Which is NOT the case. I mean, I like em as much as the next kid with an X-Box controller in hand, but it's just getting ridiculous. We've got, let's see, there's about ten sequels that Nintendo is planning to come out with (as it they don't already have ENOUGH) And poor little Sony is following in it's footsteps by coming out with eleven sequels, three FPS, and "special edition of sequels." And then a new gaming system and how many sequels to go with that? Four. Four to go with the new hand held system that's just an iPad/PSP mutant.
How many Halo games are they planning to make? Ten. Ten bloody games that are all basically the same. Their just doing this for profits now, they don't even care about the story line, or whether or not the gaming experience will be something new and creative anymore. It's the same basic thing, EVERY SINGLE TIME. And then Call of Duty has seven fucking games that are just like clones that have been polished and had one or two new features given to them to make them look like something different. And then Ghost Recon had ten games out. Tomb Raiders on, what their ninth? Tenth? I've lost track. There's just to many.
And none of this would be a problem if it weren't for the fact that all of the gaming companies want all of the gaming to be online to where it crashes once a week. (Because that's just what us addicts like, to NOT be able to play.) Just about every new game that has, or is coming out this year is just like a clone. True, the game play is different, but the premise of the games are all the same.
(Can you believe this is the reason why I updated so late today)
I mean, sure, there are original games thrown in there. Bioshock, Portal, and probably a few others that came out recently that I can't think of because I don't have the money to buy them and have therefor pushed them out of my memory so I didn't have to deal with the horrible truth that I'm one of the worst gamers ever.
Which brings me to the next and last thing that I'm going to complain about because I've been up all night and am ready to go to bed even though it looks like the sun is just now rising. The games cost so much money each. It's ridiculous. Even if you buy them used, it's so expensive. It's just not even worth buying sometimes. I understand that they have high budgets and therefor have to be expensive to gain profits, but I wouldn't complain if I wasn't paying so much goddamned money for the same basic game I've bought five times.
Okay, I'm done complaining now. I'm just going to guess that I'm the only gamer and that none of you read this, which is perfectly fine because I really just needed to get this out there.
So yeah, I feel surprisingly better now. :)
-xoxo Pansy.
(And five reviews once more, I must be doing fairly well.)
Sign up to rate and review this story